家好,今天我們那分享一個非常有用且地道的表達——睡懶覺, 這個短語英文表達是:
sleep in 睡懶覺; 睡過頭
I usually sleep in on Saturdays.
我通常星期六都要睡到很晚才起床。
If you sleep in again, you』ll get fired.
如果你再睡過頭,你就被開除了。
I really felt like sleeping in this morning.
我真感覺今天早上要睡過頭了。
Yesterday, few players turned up because most slept in.
昨天,沒有幾個球員露面,因為大多數都睡了懶覺。
On Sundays, most working people like to sleep in because they feel exhausted after a long week.
在星期天的時候,大部分工作族都喜歡睡懶覺,因為他們感到非常疲憊在很漫長的一周之後。
My alarm didn't go off, and I ended up sleeping in by mistake!
我的鬧鐘沒有響,由於失誤我最後睡過頭了。
I'm taking the kids to the movies to let my wife sleep in this morning.
我要帶孩子去看電影,然後讓我老婆在家睡懶覺。
keep early hours 早睡早起
The members of his family all keep early hours.
他們一家人總是早睡早起。
My parents have kept the habit of keep early hours for twenty years.
我父母早睡早起的習慣已經有20年了。
Most young people don't feel like keeping early hours. They like being night owls.
大多數年輕人不喜歡早睡早起,他們喜歡當夜貓子。