1.People will change, simple five words, told all the story.
人是會變的,簡單的五個字,講完了所有故事。
2.How tacit we are. I don't take the initiative. You don't contact me.
我們多有默契,我不主動你也不聯繫。
3.Say good to forget and remember, the heart has not promised to give up.
說好要忘記偏偏又想起,原來心還沒有答應放棄。
4.Sometimes, we can't let go, not because of loss, but because we feel sorry for our own efforts.
有時候,我們放不開不是因為失去,而是心疼自己的付出。
5.Love is like a tug of war, a man put away, another person will be injured.
愛就像拔河,一個人放掉,另一個人就會受傷。
6.Love skin deep, too seriously will be lost.
愛情虛有其表,太認真才會輸掉。
7.Green hills and your eyebrows are long, water is not as clear as you, passing through mountains and rivers, life only miss you.
青山有及你眉長,水清不似你清澈,路過山水,一生只想你一人。
8.Fall in love with a person, always a little afraid, afraid to get him. afraid to lose him.
愛上一個人的時候,總會有點害怕,怕得到他;怕失掉他。
9.It's better to be you.
山長水闊,最好是你。
10.I will confront the death fearlessly if only I can be with you, and I prefer to share my life with you rather than lead a lonely and immortal life.
得成比目何辭死,願作鴛鴦不羨仙。
11.When dependence becomes a habit, but never give up.
當依賴變成了習慣,卻再也捨不得離開。
12.He gave up himself for you.
他為了你,捨棄了自己。