夜深人靜,躺在床上,終於想起了白天吵的那一場大架,該怎麼還嘴……
可是如果當時,就能給出有力的回擊,該多好……
你看,這裡有各種毒舌,還是英文版的,你要是記住了,你就是「The king of 吵架」……
You make me sick!
你真讓我噁心透了!
What's wrong with you?/What's your problem?
你怎麼回事?
I'm very disappointed.
我太失望了。
Don't talk to me like that!
別那樣和我說話!
Are you insane/crazy/out of you mind?
你瘋了嗎?
Don't bother me.
少煩我。
Knock it off.
別跟我來這套。
Get out of my face.
快從我眼前消失!
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是哪根蔥?
Leave me alone.
走開別煩我!
Take a hike!
一邊玩蛋去!
You piss me off.
氣死爹了。
It's none of your business.
不關你的事!
Mind your own business!
先管好你自己的事吧!
How dare you!
你好大的膽子!
You stupid jerk!
你這蛇精病!
You chicken!
你這膽小鬼!
Cut it out.
省省吧。
You have a lot of nerve.
你臉皮可真厚。
I've had enough of your garbage.
我聽膩了你的廢話.
What do you want?
你想怎樣?
Do you know what time it is?
你知道現在都幾點了嗎?
What were you thinking!
你腦子進水了?
How can you say that?
你怎麼能這麼說?
Don't look at me like that.
別那樣看著我。
You make me so mad.
你把我氣瘋了。
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
你拉低了整條街的智商。
Don't give me your shoot.
收起你的鬼話。
Don't give me your excuses/No more excuses.
別找藉口。
Nonsense!
一派胡言!
You asked for it.
這是你丫自找的。
Get over yourself.
別自以為是。
Who do you think you're talking to?
你以為你在跟誰說話?
It's not my fault.
那不是我的錯。
You look guilty.
你看上去好心虛!
That's your problem.
那是你的事。
You're nothing to me.
你對姐來說P都不是。
Look at this mess!
看看這爛攤子!
Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?
你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
I'm about to explode!
老子要氣炸了!
Don't you dare come back again!
你敢再回來試試看!
I never want to see your face again!
我再也不要見到你這張臉!
Just look at what you've done!
看看你都幹了什麼好事!
I wish I had never met you.
遇到你算我倒黴!
You're a disgrace.
丟死人了你!
I'm not going to put up with this!
我忍夠了!
You're just a good for nothing bum!
你就是一個廢物!
Don't give me your attitude.
別跟我擺架子。
Can't you do anything right?
成事不足,敗事有餘。
You're impossible.
你真不可救藥。
Get away from me!
有多遠滾多遠!
Get out of my life.
滾出我的生活!
You're a joke!
你就是一個笑話!
You've gone too far!
你太過分了!
You'll be sorry.
你會後悔的。
You've ruined everything.
全讓你給搞砸了。
I can't take you any more!
我再也受不了你了!
I'm telling you for the last time!
我最後警告你一次!
Don't waste my time anymore.
別再浪費我的時間了!
I can't believe a word you say.
你說的話我一句都不信。
Don't push me!
別逼我!
Enough is enough!
夠了夠了!
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我聽過的最蠢的事!
What do you think you are doing?
你知道你在做什麼嗎?
Are you bluffing me ?
你當我是嚇大的?
You eat with that mouth?
你就是用這張臭嘴吃飯的嗎?
You are dead.
你死定了。
F**k you!
簡單粗暴國罵
Put up or shut up.
你行你上,不行別BB。
A room temperature IQ.
瞧你那跟室溫一樣高的智商。
Son of a biscuit……
媽了個……小餅乾的……(乖巧如謝耳朵,罵人都是萌萌的)
Lucky bastard!
狗屎運!
Wise up!
放聰明點!
Don’t play innocent!
別裝蒜!
How low-class!
真低級!
If I were to slap you, it would be considered animal abuse!
打你都算是虐動物。
You're just a piece of shit!
你丫就是一坨屎!
You shouldn’t have done that!
你真不應該那樣做!
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
你是活到老蠢到老。
深圳外貿圈深圳外貿圈公眾號tradequan 個人微信公眾號t-mac418長按紅色字體直接加樓豬個人微信,第一時間騷擾樓豬。
深圳外貿圈業務交流官方QQ群:18407279 加群註明城市+具體產品
整理|小馬哥、聯繫微信|t-mac418、資料、圖片來源|網絡
(歡迎轉載或分享到朋友圈,轉載請註明出處,否則輕者追究舉報,重者不孕不育)