更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
What is youth? A dream
青春為何物 南柯一夢罷了
What is love? The content of the dream
愛情為何物 夢中的造物罷了
Ready for the Lake Race? Yeah!
準備好比賽了嗎 準備好了
3, 2, 1... go!
三二一開始
You must drink a full case on the race around the lake.
必須在繞湖的賽程中喝完一整箱
One beer per person at each bench.
每人在每個長椅處上喝完一瓶啤酒
Each team has an umpire who ensures the case is brought back.
每隊都有裁判確保箱套被帶回
The umpire is not allowed to drink the beers.
裁判不允許喝啤酒
If you vomit as a team, one minute will be deducted.
如果有兩人以上吐了就要延長一分鐘
Wait, wait...
等等等
When you return to the bench, you drink the last beer.
當你回到長凳時喝下最後一瓶啤酒
The winner gets the bottle deposits.
贏的人可以拿走酒瓶的押金
Take it down a notch.
安靜一點
Take it down a notch.
安靜一點
Show some consideration.
體諒一下他人
Get over here.
過來
A film by Thomas Vinterberg
託馬斯·溫特伯格 導演作品
They call him Fjonk.
他們都叫他馮克
Red hair, Thor's hammer necklace. It was him and his friend.
紅髮帶著雷神之錘的項鍊他和他的朋友帶的頭
Where did he get the handcuffs? We don't know.
他哪來的手銬 我們不清楚
But he cuffed the poor ticket inspector to a rail, and then they partied on.
那他就把檢票員銬在欄杆上就接著狂歡去了
It's okay to have fun, but it's gone overboard.
玩得開心沒問題但這也太過火了
Maybe we should have a zero-alcohol policy all of next semester.
也許下個學期應該頒布一套禁酒令
Right.
真有意思
How do they intend to uphold that? It's like shutting down the Freetown.
他們打算怎麼搞 簡直比鎮壓革命還難
Sune, you'll do the warmup today. Yes.
蘇涅今天你帶熱身 -好的
Come. Okay. Follow me. Let's go.
來吧 好的跟我走吧
Speed it up.
加快腳步
No cutting corners. Right...
不許偷懶 沒錯
Looking good.
還不錯
Open to the page of 'In Denmark I Was Born'.
翻到《我生在丹麥》
'In Denmark I Was Born'. Open your books. Come on.
快點翻到《我生在丹麥》
Let's hear how rusty you are. Yes.
來一起聽聽你們都忘了多少
In Denmark I was born, here my home is...
我生在丹麥這是我家鄉
What is psychology?
什麼是心理學
Can anyone tell me what psychology is?
有沒有人能告訴我什麼是心理學
Psychology is the scientific study of human psychological processes -
心理學是一種研究人類心理歷程的科學研究
which is what we'll work on the coming year.
接下來的學年我們就要研究這個
Why do we behave, experience and react as we do?
我們為什麼會有各種表現 感受和反應
And the Industrial Age is the period in world history -
世界歷史中的工業革命時代
when Western societies
也就是西方社會
based on their technological progress
根據他們的科技發展水平
started the process that created the foundation for the modern world.
為現代社會的發展打下了基礎
The invention of new technology...
技術革新的誕生
Excuse me. Weren't we talking about Churchill?
抱歉我們不是在講邱吉爾嗎
Yes, that's right. Let's focus on that.
沒錯讓我們專注於此
Churchill, the World War... let's focus on that.
邱吉爾世界大戰我們關注一下這部分
World War 2? No, World War 1.
第二次世界大戰 -不 第一次世界大戰
And thus... the Industrial Age.
因此工業革命時期
So, Churchill was First Lord of... This has gone bonkers.
那麼邱吉爾是第一任領主這太荒唐了
Malthe, is there another lesson you have to attend right now?
邁爾茲你是還有別的課要上嗎
Did you hand in your report? Yes.
你的報告交了嗎 交了
Did it feel good? It was okay.
感覺寫得好嗎 -還可以吧
Okay, I'm off. I'm on nights all week.
好了我走了我這一周都是夜班
Anika? See you tomorrow.
安妮卡 明天見
Anika...
安妮卡
Have I become boring? What do you mean?
我開始變得無趣了嗎 你什麼意思
Do you find me boring?
你認為我很無趣嗎
Compared to what? When you were young or...?
跟什麼比呢 比起你年輕時還是
Yes.
是的
You're not the same Martin I first met.
你和我當初認識的馬丁不一樣了
Right... okay.
好吧
Martin?
馬丁
You have the seniors in history, right?
今天你有高年級的歷史課對嗎
Yes.
是的
Uhm, they've tried to reach you on school-intra.
呃他們試過聯繫你
They want to meet with you. Are you available this afternoon?
他們想跟你談談你下午有空嗎
Yes...
有吧
Sure, that's fine.
沒問題可以的
What's it about?
要談什麼
Just talk to them.
就隨便談談
Oh, hi. I thought I'd just be meeting with a couple of you.
哦我以為只有幾個人開會
We've gathered those of us who could on such short notice.
我們把緊急通知下能來的人都叫來了
Yes... well...
好吧
So, here I am.
我來了
Our children may be called upon to do an exam in history with you.
我們的學生可能要被叫來參加你的歷史考試
We need to talk about that. Of course.
我們要談談這個 -沒問題
There's great pressure -
學生們真的壓力很大
on the admittance requirements to the universities they want to attend.
擔心他們目標大學的入學標準
So it's not exactly good news if they have to take an exam with you.
所以如果是你來考試對他們來講不是好消息
I see.
我明白了
I need you to elaborate on that.
我需要你再詳細講講
It's so uncomfortable to say this... but a C+ really drags down your average.
這話很難說出口但C+的成績真的拉低你的平均分
It's History A, so it counts double.
這是初級歷史所以學分加倍
And you seem so indifferent...
而你看起來非常漠不關心
No, I'm not indifferent.
不我沒有不關心
It's not easy to learn when you've got your head stuck in your phone.
天天盯著手機看確實很難學好
Maybe you should...
也許你應該
But I'll take note of it and try to work something out.
但我會接受建議想想辦法
Whether that means another teacher or...
無論是意味著換老師還是
I'd like to say something.
我想說幾句
What you said about the Easter Crisis...
你說的復活節危機那裡
Totally confusing. Right?
真是令人困惑是嗎
Jonas! Please put back the bike when you borrow it.
喬納斯 車子借用完請放回原處
But I didn't. Ask Kasper. I never touched it.
但我沒用問卡斯帕吧 -我從沒動過
Where are you going? To Nikolaj's 40th. Didn't I tell you?
你要去哪 -尼古拉的生日會我沒跟你說過
Oh, right. Fine.
哦對好的
It won't be late. I'll take the car.
不會很晚我開車去
Okay.
好的
Anika, do you have a minute... Look, just stop it. There's pizza.
安妮卡 你有沒有空 別鬧了 這有披薩
Just get one out.
拿一個走吧
See you. See you later.
再見 -晚些見
Bye, Martin!
拜拜馬丁
Okay, I'm off now, boys.
好的我出發了孩子們
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Out to dinner. Nikolaj's birthday. Didn't I tell you?
出去吃飯尼古拉今天生日我沒跟你說過
Dunno.
不知道了
It won't be late.
不會很晚的
Mom's on night duty, and there's pizza in the freezer.
媽媽去上夜班了冰箱裡還有披薩
Hello? Pizza in the freezer. Sure.
嘿 冰箱裡有披薩 好的
Tommy? So, are we leaving?
湯米 我們要走了嗎
Never saw you in a suit before. It's from the days with Mette.
從沒見過你穿套裝 -還是跟梅特一起時的衣服
The socks, too?
襪子也是嗎
What? Oh, right. No one'll notice.
什麼 哦沒人會注意的
How's she doing? Mette.
梅特還好嗎
Mette?
梅特嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
It has to pee. It can hardly walk anymore.
他得尿尿他快走不動了
There...
來
There, Laban. That's right.
來吧拉班這就對了
Yeah... there. Have a little pee.
來吧尿來
I just need to help it get started.
我只需要幫他開個頭
There, a little pee.
看一點點尿
Good boy.
好孩子
I'm driving. A soda, please.
我要開車汽水就好
No lemon. No lemon, very well.
不要檸檬 -不要檸檬好的
I have a bit of work to do for tomorrow.
明天我還有點工作要做
The rest of us are having bubbles. Sounds great.
我們剩下的要起泡酒 -聽起來棒極了
I have a champagne here from 2013.
我這有一瓶2013年的香檳
There you go, a nice glass for you.
來這一杯給您