Today I’m gonna teach you how to say 你放我鴿子 in English.
今天我要教你如何用英語說「你放我鴿子」。
How was the event?
那個活動怎麼樣?
Terrible! My friend ditched me!
糟糕極了,我朋友放我鴿子!
How was your date?
你的約會怎麼樣?
Eh, It never happened.... I got stood up.
呃,約不成… 被人放鴿子了。
Did you end up going?
你最後去了嗎?
Naw, my friend flaked on me.
沒有,我朋友放我鴿子。
Did you go yesterday?
你昨天去了嗎?
I was supposed to go with Jon but he was M.I.A.
我本來要和Jon一起去的,但他人間蒸發了。
Did Helen show up?
Helen最後有來嗎?
Nope! She is always a no-show.
沒有!她總是放人鴿子。
How did it go last night?
昨晚怎麼樣?
Eh, not so good... she ghosted!
不太好,被她放鴿子了!
Here’s your homework!
今天的作業是:
Make a sentence about getting ditched in the comments below.
在留言區裡造一個關於被人放鴿子的句子。
需要培訓或者合作嗎?👇下面點進去閱讀全文