參與討論或會議時,難免會遇到一些需要我們表達看法的時候,此刻考驗的就不僅僅是口語能力,還要考慮說話是否得體。
這篇文章總結了日常討論或會議中可能遇到的幾種情況及相應的表達,希望對你有所幫助。
使用下列短語來打斷或加入對話:
May I have a word?
我可以說句話嗎?
If I may, I think...
如果我可以,我想…
Excuse me for interrupting.
對不起,打斷一下。
這些短語會幫你在會議期間表達出你的意見:
I (really) feel that...
我(真的)覺得…
In my opinion...
依我看來...
The way I see things...
我看待事物的方式...
這些問題將有助於你在對話中尋求反饋和意見:
Do you (really) think that...
你真的認為…
(name of participant) can we get your input?
(參加者姓名)我們能期待您的加入嗎?
How do you feel about...?
你認為...怎麼樣?
這些短語可用來表明你在認真傾聽:
I've never thought about it that way before.
我以前從來沒有這樣想過。
Good point!
說得好!
I get your point.
我明白你的意思。
I see what you mean.
我懂你的意思。
如果你同意別人所說的話,用這些短語來表達你的同意支持:
Exactly!
完全正確!
That's (exactly) the way I feel.
這正是我的感受。
I have to agree with (name of participant).
我必須同意(參加者姓名)。
Up to a point I agree with you, but...
在一定程度上,我同意你的觀點,但是……
(I'm afraid) I can't agree.
(恐怕)我不能同意。
這些短語可以用來在會議期間提出意見或建議:
We should...
我們應該...
Why don't you....
你為什麼不…
How/What about...?
...如何?
I suggest/recommend that...
我建議/推薦…
有時候,解釋清楚你所說的話很重要。這可能意味著你需要用另一種說法重新表達你的觀點。使用這些短語幫助你解釋說明:
(Statement) Have I made that clear?
(聲明)我說清楚了嗎?
(Statement) Do you see what I'm getting at?
(聲明)你明白我的意思了嗎?
Let me put this another way (statement).
讓我用另一種方式(陳述)。
I'd just like to repeat that (statement).
我想重複一遍(聲明)。
如果你不理解別人所說的話,請用下列短語之一:
I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that, please?
我沒聽明白。請你再說一遍好嗎?
I missed that. Could you say it again, please?
我錯過了。請你再說一遍好嗎?
Could you run that by me one more time?
你能再跟我說一遍嗎?
如果你想核對一些細節,請使用這些短語來尋求更多細節並闡明:
I'm afraid I don't understand what your are getting at.
恐怕我不明白你指的是什麼。
Could you explain to me how that is going to work?
你能給我解釋一下那個是怎麼運行的嗎?
I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?
我不明白你的意思。請再給我們一些細節好嗎?
你可以通過直接詢問別人是否有其他意見,用這種方式,來尋求更多的反饋:
What do you think about this proposal?
你覺得這個建議怎麼樣?
Would you like to add anything?
您有什麼要補充的嗎?
Has anyone else got anything to contribute?
還有其他人有什麼想說的嗎?
Are there any more comments?
還有什麼意見嗎?
有時,如果這對談話至關重要,有必要糾正別人說的話。使用這些短語來糾正信息:
Sorry, that's not quite right.
對不起,這不太對。
I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying.
恐怕你聽不懂我在說什麼。
That's not quite what I had in mind.
這不是我想的那樣。
That's not what I meant.
那不是我的意思。
最後,時間太長是很常見的。這些短語有助於準時開會。
Please be brief.
請長話短說。
I'm afraid that's outside the scope of this meeting.
恐怕這不在本次會議的討論範圍之內。
Let's get back on track, why don't we?
讓我們回到正軌,為什麼不呢?
Why don't we return to the main focus of today's meeting.
我們為什麼不回到今天會議的主要焦點呢?
Keep to the point, please.
請緊扣主題。
編輯:然少