「世界那麼大,我想去看看」。前段時間,一封辭職信引發軒然大波!辭職去看世界,你辭得起嗎?頂多就請請假吧,事假、病假、請人代班……用英語該怎麼說?
經典表達:
I'd like to have three days off.我想請三天假。
1、I'm afraid I can't come to work today.恐怕我今天沒辦法來上班了。
2、Can I take next Tuesday off?下周二我能請假嗎?
3、I will miss two days next week.下周我有兩天不能來上班。
4、Would it be possible if I take next Friday off?下周五我想請假,可以嗎?
5、How do I request time off for a one-week vacation?我該如何申請一個星期的假去度假?
6、I wonder if it is possible for me to come in a bit late tomorrow?不知道我明天可不可以稍微晚一點來?
經典表達:
I'm not feeling well.我不太舒服。
1、I'm feeling a bit under weather.我感到有點不舒服.
2、I came down with a fever/cold/the flue.我發燒了/感冒了/得了流感。
3、I feel sick.我覺得不舒服。
4、I have a bad cold.我得了重感冒。
5、I have a high fever.我發高燒了。
6、I have a stomachache.我胃痛。
7、I have a splitting headache.我頭痛欲裂。
8、I have a sore throat.我咽喉痛。
9、I have a bad toothache.我牙疼得厲害。
10、I can't stop coughing.我一直咳個不停。
經典表達:
I have some personal business that I need to take care of.我有點私事要處理。
1、I got some family issues that I need to take a day off.我有些家庭問題要解決,需要請一天假。
2、I have a doctor's appointment.我預約了醫生。
3、I have to go to my son's school tomorrow.明天我得去一趟兒子的學校。
4、I need to attend a wedding next Friday.下周五我要參加婚禮。
5、I need tomorrow off to attend a funeral.明天我要請假參加葬禮。
經典表達:
Could you cover for me on Friday?周五的班,你能替我嗎?
1、Can you finish it instead of me?你能代我完成這個工作嗎?
2、Would it be possible if I switched my Tuesday shift for your Friday shift?我想把周二的班和你周五的班換一下,可以嗎?