滑動查看對話原文
Maybe you don't know,
也許你不知道
but we are in a crisis with that young man
但我們跟那男孩有一場危機
and you're sitting here getting drunk in front of him!
而你坐在這裡 在他面前喝醉
I'm not getting drunk.
我沒有喝醉
I'm getting happy.
我是在找樂子
You're making drinking look cool.
你這是讓喝酒看起來很酷
I make everything look cool,
我讓一切都看起來很酷
it's what I do.
我就是這樣
Don't you sass me!
別跟我頂嘴
Don't you talk to me like I'm a six-year-old.
別把我當六歲小孩一樣跟我說話
Nobody told me I can't drink in front of the kid.
沒人跟我說我不能在那孩子面前喝酒
What's going on?
怎麼了
Why didn't you tell him
你為什麼不告訴他
he couldn't drink in front of Roscoe?
他不能在羅斯科面前喝酒
Because that's stupid,
因為那很蠢
and I don't say stupid things.
我不說蠢話
Sure you do.
你說的
Wait, we're on the same side.
等等 我們是同一邊的
Oh, so now there are sides?
現在分邊了嗎
Everyone against me?
大家都反對我嗎
We're not against you, it's just that
我們沒有反對你 只是
you're trying to raise your kid like
你養孩子的方式是
he's the boy in the plastic bubble.
把他當成塑料泡泡裡的孩子