英語美文欣賞:畢業,繼續前進(雙語)

2020-12-13 新東方網

  Graduation and moving on

  畢業並繼續前進

  At least once a year, there are a lot of graduations.

  至少每年一次,會有很多的畢業典禮。

  It’s a time when a lot of people move on,

  這是一個很多人繼續前進的時刻,

  from where they were, to another school or another class,

  從那裡的人們會到另一個學校或另一個班級,

  or out into a real world.

  或者到了一個真實的世界。

  To graduate means to take a step forward, to move onward.

  畢業意味著向前邁進一步,已經上路了。

  I can remember my high school graduation,

  我還記得我的高中畢業,

  my graduation from university,

  我大學畢業,

  and even my graduation from graduated school.

  甚至從我畢業的學校畢業。

  Each of those graduations was nice.

  其中每個畢業典禮都是非常好。

  I took pictures, I got flowers, I hug my parents.

  我拍照片,我得到了花,我擁抱我的父母。

  I had the motions to moving on, I want to stay and have more fun.

  我曾有想繼續下去的動力,我希望留下並獲得更多的樂趣。

  But I also want to move on.

  但我還想繼續前進。

  When we hear the word graduation, we naturally think of graduating from school.

  當我們聽到畢業那個詞,我們很自然地會想到從學校畢業。

  But I think it’s possible to graduate from different places, or stages in life.

  但我認為這是有可能是從不同的地方或不同階段的生活畢業。

  I worked in a company in New York for about three years.

相關焦點