我該告辭了。
I should get going.
(我該告辭了。)
Well, thank you for coming.
(好, 謝謝你能來。)
告別時的習慣用語。
I'd better get going.
I have to run.
run 「趕快」、 「急急忙忙地出發」。
謝謝您百忙中抽出時間。
Thank you for your time.
(謝謝您百忙中抽出時間。)
My pleasure.
(不用謝。)
Thank you for your attention.
Thank you for listening.
謝謝你抽空來看我。
Thank you for taking the time to see me.
(謝謝你抽空來看我。)
It's no problem.
(沒什麼。)
take有「取」、 「抓」等意思, 但是在這裡它表示「花(時間)」。
I appreciate you taking the time to see me.
(謝謝你抽空見我。)
It was a productive day.
(今天收穫很大。)
appreciate 意思是「感謝」。see 原意是「看」, 這裡指「見面」。
Thanks for seeing me.
Thank you for sparing the time for me.
謝謝你所做的一切。
Here's the complete project.
(這就是全部的計劃。)
Thank you for everything.
(謝謝你所做的一切。)
complete 「完全的」、 「全部的」。
Thank you for ... 對某事進行道謝時的說法, 「謝謝你……」。everything 「每一件事情」。
Thank you very much for all you have done for me.
(謝謝你為我所做的一切。)
It was nothing.
(沒什麼。)
I appreciate everything you did.
I'm grateful for all your effort.
grateful 「感激的」。effort 「努力」。
Thank you for all of your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
I'm grateful for your assistance.
(謝謝你的幫助。)
Don't mention it.
(不用謝。)
be grateful for ... 「謝謝……」。assistance 「幫助」。
Thank you so much for your help.
I really appreciate you helping me.
appreciate 「感謝」。
我會和史密斯先生商量那件事。
I'll check with Mr. Smith on that.
(我會和史密斯先生商量那件事。)
I wish you would.
(但願你不會忘記。)
check with ... 「和……聯繫」、 「詢問……」。
I'll ask Mr. Smith about that.
I'll see what Mr. Smith says.
(我會聽聽史密斯先生怎麼說。)
過後我會給你介紹更多的情況。
Could you explain that more fu lly?
(你能解釋得更詳細一些嗎?)
I'll give you more information later.
(過後我會給你介紹更多的情況。)
Could you ...? 「你能……嗎?」。表示有禮貌的懇求。
information 「通知」、 「信息」、 「資料」。
I'll give you more details later.
detail 「細節」。
I'll fill in the blanks for you later.
fill in ... 原意是「填寫……」。這句話直譯是「過後我會把空格填上」。
I'll tell you more about it later.