I walk these streets, searching to find
我來到你的城市
The steps that we left behind.
走過你來時的路
Your lonely eyes stare back at mine
想像著沒我的日子
In pictures from that time.
你是怎樣的孤獨
I hold my heart, closing my eyes
拿著你給的照片
I see your smile, lies behind
熟悉的那一條街
In this place, you entered my life
只是沒了你的畫面
How I wish, you were still mine.
我們回不到那天
I know that if I see you again
你會不會忽然的出現
Beside that café we met.
在街角的咖啡店
I'd forget about the past.
我會帶著笑臉揮手寒喧
Lose track of time, with you
Talking bout our lives.
和你坐著聊聊天
To show you a whole new side of me.
看看你最近改變
And see the changes we've made, can we
Be more than we have been?
Start our story again?
不再去說從前只是寒喧
All I can say, is tell you just one thing,
對你說一句只是說一句
好久不見