更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
不打聲招呼嗎?
We can say Hi!
等我明天考完期末試再說吧
Maybe tomorrow after my final.
現在 我正在複習邊際生產力論
Right now I've got to become an expert on marginal productivity theory.
我很想問你那是什麼 但我想你不會告訴我
I'd ask you what that is, but then I'm afraid you'd tell me.
需要點什麼補品嗎?
You need anything?
我有些能讓你飄飄然的東西哦
I got ups, downs, sideways.
你對我還不錯啊!
That's very supportive.
姐妹間就該分享好東西 是吧?
What's a few meds between sisters? Huh?
你今天又去了公園 是吧?
You were in the park today, weren't you?
你答應過我再也不去的
You promised you wouldn't.
其實 對不起 我只是
You know what? I'm sorry. I just...
我每天都很努力的嘗試
I try.
儘量忍住不去 但...
Every day
如果我喝得爛醉 你會有何感覺?
How would you feel if I came home drunk?
我不喜歡你那樣
I'd hate it.
那不就是咯 你什麼狗屁都忘記了
That's right. You'd lose your shit.
所以 也別期待我不生氣
So don't tell me not to be mad.
我來接吧
I got it!
比利的表弟明天來鎮裡
Hey. Billy's cousin gets in tomorrow
我們得想想周日晚的晚餐吃什麼
and we need to know about dinner Sunday night.
不是吧?
Oh, right.
等等
Hold on.
在你遇到更好的男孩前
Instead of waiting to get better before you meet a guy,
為何不去試著交個朋友 說不定還能幫到你忘掉過去呢
why don't you meet a guy and see if that helps you get better?
拜託 只是聚聚餐而已 還有 他真的很得意哦
Please. It's one stupid dinner, and he's really cute.
我保證 他絕對伶俐又聰明
I promise. And he's smart.
我知道你一定會喜歡上他的
You'll like him. I know it.
我們明早再答覆你 行不?
We'll let you know in the morning, okay?
-你的車擋住我的車了 -給你 開我的車就好
-I got to move your car. It's blocking mine. -Here. Drive mine.
謝了 別複習到太晚了
Thanks. Don't work too hard.
你輸了 親愛的
There you go, sweetie.
冷靜下 休息下
Relax. Relax.
平靜下來
Settle down.
-好吧 我答應 -答應什麼?
-Okay, I'll do it. -Do what?
跟你們一起去吃飯啊
I'll go to dinner with you guys.
-耶 謝謝喲
-Yay! Thank you.
-發生什麼事都沒那個壞 是吧? -你一定會很開心的
-What's the worst that can happen, right? -You have fun.
-你準備睡了嗎? -是啊 我明早起來再複習了
-Are you going to bed? -Yeah. I'll finish studying in the morning.
你回來後記得叫醒我 好不?
Wake me up when you get home, okay?
-好的 我大概六點半回到去 -正合我意
-Okay. It'll be 6:30. -That's perfect.
還有 在我考完試後 帶些蛋糕回來 讓我們一起發發胖
Ooh, and bring me back something sweet so we can get fat together after my test.
好的 成交
Okay, it's a deal.
-我有電話進來 是比利 -好吧 美夢
-Hey, my other line. It's Billy. -All right, sweet dreams.
愛你喲
Love you.
-她同意周日一起晚餐了 -太好了
-She said yes to Sunday. -Oh, that's great.
接下來 你將聽到
And the next sound you will hear
我刷牙的聲音
is me brushing my teeth.
拜託 拜託
Pretty please.
不行 要是我過去 我們睡不了幾個小時
No way. If I come over now, we won't get to bed for hours,
而且我還有一大推書沒讀呢
and I still have a ton of reading to do.
好吧 好吧 那我只能抱枕頭了
Fine. Fine. I'll just have to hug my pillow.
別再把那可憐的小東西當成為我了
You leave that poor thing alone.
要不我現在過來
Or I could drive over there right now.
速戰速決 10分鐘足以
In and out, 10 minutes
你還真猴急啊!
That's very considerate.
晚安 比利
Good night, Billy.
加點咖啡吧
Here's the damage.
謝謝
Thanks.
先生 還需要點其他什麼嗎?
Sir, do you want anything else?
不要了 買單
Just the check.
-在這呢 -好的
-Here you go. -Great.
你們點的三份三文治
Three grilled cheese.
-我們好像同一間學校的哦 -是啊 當時你還在讀六年級呢
-Hey, did you go to Prospect? -Yeah, when you were in sixth grade.
是嗎? 你看起來很年輕
Really? You don't look that old.
老兄 別妄想了 你沒機會了
Dude, give it up. You got no chance.
別忘了我在這呢
Plus, hello? I'm right here.
我之前見過你 你是明星還是...?
I know I've seen you before. Are you famous or something?
是啊 所以我在這裡工作 讓自己像個普通人
Yeah. That's why I work here, to keep myself humble.
今天是你的幸運日(指小費給了很多)
It's your lucky day.
那人只點了一杯咖啡 就給了這些小費
Look what I got on a cup of coffee.
他什麼都沒給我哦!
Look what he gave me for nothing.
但那人不是你的客人喔
But that's not your station.
他常這樣 來了坐不到一會就走
He usually is. He's a regular and he's moving away.
以笑示人 會得到好處的
See what happens when you're nice to people? Good things happen.
好的 下周一見
Okay, I'll see you Monday.
-等等 你的車呢 -就停在門口啊
-Hold on. I'm going to walk you to your car. -I'm right outside.
你不相信?
What, you don't believe me?
睡個好覺吧
Sleep sweet.
晚安
Good night.
太陽都曬到屁股了
Rise and shine!
你還不起來?
Time to get up.
莫莉?
Molly?
你聽見了嗎? 別這樣玩我
Do you hear that sound? It's me not laughing.
出來吧 莫莉
Come on, Molly!
你好 我是莫莉 請留言
Hey, it's Molly. Leave a message.
是我 聽到留言請馬上回復我
Hey, it's me. Call me as soon as you get this.
不管你在做什麼 立即回復我 就這樣 拜
Immediately, no matter what. Okay, bye.
你好 我正嗨著呢 現在沒法接電話
Hi. I'm too cool to come to the phone right now.
比利 是我 吉兒 起來後打給我
Billy, it's Jill. I just need you to call me when you wake up.
謝了 拜
Thanks. Bye.
鮑爾斯警官
Sergeant Powers.
吉爾 你好啊 我現在有點忙
Jill. Hi. I'm a little busy right now.
-我有急事 -你說吧
-It's urgent. -Okay.
-在這說? -不行嗎?
-Right here? -Why not?
他又回來了
Uh, he's back.
他又回來找我了 我闖入我家
He came back for me. He broke into my house,
趁我不在綁走了我妹妹
took my sister because I wasn't there.
這個是我妹妹 莫莉
That's my sister, Molly. Um...
我是在半年前搬進這套房的
Well, I moved into the house about six months ago,
大概在一個月前
and about a month ago,
莫莉打電話給我 說 她一個人租房覺得太貴了
Molly called me, saying that it was too expensive for her to live alone
問我是否能和我一起住
and asked if she could live in my house.
但我不認為他知道她住在那裡
But I don't think he ever knew that she lived there.
康韋小姐 有什麼理由讓你認為你妹妹給綁架了?
Miss Conway, what makes you think your sister's been abducted?
因為 我昨晚11點還在和她通電話
Because I spoke to her last night on the phone at 11:00.
她當時準備睡覺了
She was going to bed.
但我不相信她大半夜的離開家裡
And I don't think that she would just run off in the middle of the night
尤其是在我發生過這件事之後 不可能不給我留任何字條的
without leaving a note. Especially after what happened to me.
再說 她今天還有一個很重要的期末考試要考
She had a final exam today that was really important.
她還要複習 但她的書本卻丟的一地都是
She was studying. She left all her books just laying out,
她昨晚穿的是睡衣和睡褲
and she was wearing a pajama shirt and boxer shorts,
今天我沒發現她換過衣服出門 所以我猜想她還是穿著它們
and they weren't at the house when I looked for them. I know she's still wearing them.
你們不記下我說的這些嗎?
Nobody's writing anything down.
-還有什麼特徵呢? -我在地板上發現她的耳環
-Anything else? -I found her earring on the floor.
是一個鑲著小鑽石裝飾的耳環
It's a little diamond post stud
那是我父母送給她的畢業禮物
from my parents that they gave her for her graduation,
我昨晚離開的時候她還是戴著它們的
and I know she was wearing them when I left.
他回來了 那傢伙回來了
He's back. This guy is back.
我知道他真的回來了
I know he's back.
吉爾 冷靜 坐下平復平復
Jill, calm down, okay? Please have a seat.
還有其他強入的跡象嗎?
Was there any sign of forced entry?
沒了 我第一印象沒發現其他的 不知道他到底怎麼進來的
No. There wasn't any the first time, either. No one could figure out how he got in.
那莫莉的車呢?
What about Molly's car?
我昨晚開了她的車去上班 我的車還停在停車位呢
I drove her car to work, and I left my car in the driveway.
所以我認為 他以為我在家裡
That's why I think he assumed that I was home alone.
莫莉的手機呢?
And Molly's cell phone?
它在...
It's...
平常她都把手機放在包包裡 她在家的時候都是用座機的
She keeps it in her purse. She uses the landline when she's home.
-那她包包在哪? -不見了
-Where's her purse? -It's gone.
你那時被綁架 包包是否也不見了?