電影《邪惡之屋(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-24 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

在19世紀80年代 70%以上的美國人

相信有邪惡的"撒旦邪教"存在...

其餘30%理智的人們 由於政府的掩飾

而缺乏證據...

接下來的故事以仍未破解的真實事件改編...

看得出你很喜歡這兒

I can tell you like it.

喜歡極了

I love it.

這兒非常棒

It's perfect.

那太好了

Well, great.

這兒真是個整潔的地方

It really is such a neat place.

我今早帶另一個女孩兒來看房

You know, I showed it to another girl this morning.

實話說 我並不怎麼喜歡她

But to be honest, I didn't like her very much.

她看起來是個麻煩包

She looks like trouble,

我已經老了 沒精力對付那些了

and I'm way too old to be dealing with all that nonsense.

我的直覺很準的 你給了我一個好印象

I go a lot on my gut feelings, and I have a good one about you.

讓我想起了我女兒

You remind me of my daughter.

是嗎 謝謝

Oh, thank you.

這兒正是我一直尋找的

It's just what I've been looking for.

那太好了

Well, great.

歡迎來到你的新家

Welcome to your new home.

[房屋押金300塊]

我會按照你的請求馬上搬走

I'll get things moving on your application,

我們會讓你以最快速度在這兒安家

and we'll have you set up here in no time.

關於押金...

Um, about the deposit, um...

好吧 我告訴你

Okay, I'll tell you what.

如果能幫到你的話 我想肯定能

If it'll help you out, and I imagine it would,

我可以免收押金

I'll agree to waive all of the deposit stuff.

你只要給我第一個月的租金

You just give me the first month's down.

我們一天之內搞定 好嗎

We'll call it a day, all right?

真的嗎

Really?

這樣太好了

That would be incredible.

我記得我女兒

Well, I remember when my daughter was looking

找她第一處公寓時

for her first apartment.

很難湊齊那麼多錢 對嗎

It's hard coming up with all that money, isn't it?

你只要對我保證

You just promise me

一定會好好愛護這幢房子

that you are gonna take good care of this place.

我保證

I promise.

此外 你一定會是個好房客

Besides, you'll be a good tenant.

我總是相信我的直覺

I always trust my gut.

你不會失望的 我發誓

Well, you won't regret it. I swear.

有些事情

Oh, you know, I have some things

我還得叮囑一下住在這裡的姑娘

I have to still take care of with the gal that lives here.

你只要周一之前給我房錢

You just get me the cheque by Monday.

我會讓你在這周末之前就入住的

I'll have you in by the end of the week,

如果你沒問題的話

if that's okay with you.

我完全沒問題

I can do whatever.

很好

Good.

非常感謝

Thank you so much.

當然 親愛的 再見

You bet, sweetie. Bye-bye.

[片名: 邪惡之屋]

希瑟 拜託

Heather, come on.

這可是早上

It's morning.

[兼職保姆招聘]

請在聽到嗶聲後留言

Please leave a message after the beep.

我叫薩曼莎·休斯

This is Samantha Hughes.

我是看到貼在宿舍樓門外的

I'm calling in regards to the babysitter flyer

保姆招聘廣告打電話來的

posted outside my dorm.

我希望沒有打錯

I hope this is the right number.

如果需要保姆 請撥打815-1920給我回電話

If it is, you can reach me at 815-1920.

我非常感興趣

I'm very interested.

謝謝

Thank you.

Hello?

是薩曼莎嗎

Samantha.

什麼事

Yes?

你剛剛留言說要應聘保姆嗎

You just left me a message about the babysitting position.

是啊 是我

Oh, yeah, I did.

你是怎麼知道這個電話號碼的

How did you get this number?

請原諒我很著急 如果你仍舊感興趣的話

Please excuse the urgency, but if you're still interested,

我想跟你見面

I would like to meet you.

可以 沒問題

Sure. That would be fine.

我恐怕不太熟悉

Well, I'm afraid I'm not too familiar

你那裡的環境

with the layout over there.

也許你能跟我

Perhaps you could meet me

在學生教務處門口見面

in front of the student affairs office?

就是我貼廣告的地方

That's where I dropped off my advertisements.

好的 我知道是哪裡

Okay, I know where that is.

很好

Wonderful.

一會兒見

I'll see you there.

現在嗎

Right now?

餵?

Hello?

好了 各位

All right, everyone.

假期愉快 我們明年見

Have a great holiday. I'll see you guys next year.

快告訴我

So tell me all about it.

越詳細越好

I want details.

好的 不是很大

Well, it's not too big.

你走進去後

When you walk in,

左邊是一間類似小臥室的房間

there's, like, a little living room area on the left

右邊是門廊

and then a hallway down the right.

鋪的是地毯還是木質地板

Oh, it is carpet or hardwood?

木質地板

Hardwood.

很好

Good.

地毯太髒了

Carpet's filth,

尤其對像你這樣有潔癖的人來說

especially for a germaphobe like you.

我可沒有潔癖

I'm not a germaphobe.

怎麼了

What?

我只是不喜歡不雅的東西

I don't like gross things.

不過 廚房有點普通

Anyway, the kitchen's kind of blah,

浴室也是

and so is the bathroom.

但是我要刷點好看的顏色

But I'll paint them cool colors or something.

好啊

Yeah.

我希望是有圖案的

I wish you had pictures.

是啊 我也是

Yeah, me too.

現在說這些讓我有點煩了

I'm sort of sucking at explaining it right now.

你很快就會看見的

But you'll see it soon.

是啊 聽起來棒極了

Yeah, well, it sounds great.

今天的比薩餅太難吃了

This pizza is nasty today.

梅根 我怎麼付得起這麼多錢啊

Megan, how am I gonna afford all this stuff?

我...你會沒事的

I'm-you're gonna be fine.

都會解決的

It's gonna work out.

你說起來倒容易

That's easy for you to say.

你的銀行餘額又沒有隻剩84塊錢

You're not the one with $84 in her bank account

而且周一還得籤一張支票

and a check to write on Monday.

是的 但是放輕鬆

Yeah, but just relax.

今天才星期三嘛

It's Wednesday.

如果我有困難了

You know, if it's a big problem,

通常會給我爸打電話

I can always call my Dad.

不 不能那麼做

No, don't do that.

不 他其實並不在意

No, look, he really doesn't care at all.

聽著 我不是說這是個解決辦法

Look, I'm not saying it's gonna get to that point,

但是如果這麼做了 你就永遠不會無家可歸了

But if it does, you're never gonna be homeless.

對吧

Yeah?

今天那個放你鴿子的人

It's so weird and annoying

真是很奇怪又討人厭

the way that guy stood you up today.

我知道

I know.

你一定會找到工作的

You're gonna find something.

好嗎

Okay?

你去過實習處的工作檯了嗎

Did you go to the job board at the intern office?

那個滿臉橫肉的女孩

That ham-faced girl,

我班上的

you know, in my class?

她說過有時候那裡會有些好差事

Yeah, she said there's good stuff there sometimes.

不 我還沒去過

No, I haven't been yet.

儘管那樣的確

Although it would be cool

就能很容易地找到工作

to get something easy and under the table.

但那個保姆工作可是美差

That's what was so good about the babysitter thing.

相關焦點