「惹人心酸」的QQ英文說說:你們之所以喝雞湯,是因為肉被別人吃了
1.Don't be sad any more. I'll just go.
你別再難過了,我走就是了啊。
2.To take others too seriously, the result is nothing but others as.
把別人看得太重,結果卻被別人看成什麼都不是。
3.Can not get the love is the wind, strong leave thousands of times will eventually go.
得不到的愛終歸是風,強留千百次也終究會走。
4.The best feeling is that someone understands what you want to say and stops.
最好的感覺,是有人懂你的欲言又止。
5.It's always windy in this city, lonely people always come home late
這城市總是風很大,孤獨的人總是晚回家
6.What I've worked hard to get for so long, others will get it all at once. Maybe it doesn't belong to me
自己努力了那麼久得到的東西,別人一下子就得到了,或許這本就不屬於自己
7.I don't know if my youth love is dead, but I know I don't want to touch it anymore.
我不知道自己的青春愛情有沒有死,但是我知道我不想再去觸碰它。
8.The past will never come back, who will understand my feelings?
過去的永遠回不來了,誰會明白我的心情?
9.Some time has passed, and I can never go back to the distant place.
某些時光已成過往,是我再也回不去的遠方。
10.From the day you left, the left atrium gradually stopped beating.
離開你的那一天開始,左心房漸漸停止跳動。
11.For you, i am willing to give up everything, including you.
為了你我可以放棄一切,包括你。