星球大戰: 複製人戰爭
第2季 第1集 全息儀竊案
Holocron Heist
吃一塹長一智
絕地在費盧西亞星球落入羅網!
Jedi trapped on Felucia!
複製人被機器人大軍團團包圍
Clones are surrounded by droid forces.
他們脫險的唯一希望是共和國炮艇
Their only hope is to escape on Republic gunships
但先得使其降落在戰火紛飛的地面
...waiting to land on the embattled surface.
絕地巡洋艦在機器人防線上 打開了一個突破口
Jedi cruisers have managed to blow a hole in the droid defenses,
隨即派出炮艇實施火線救援
and have sent gunships to the rescue.
"疣豬", 掩護炮艇
Warthog, protect the gunships.
我來對付戰鬥機
I will take out the fighters.
他們衝過了第一波攔截
They made it through the 1st wave.
集中全部火力攻擊左側巡洋艦
Concentrate all fire on the cruiser on the left.
我甩不掉這兩架敵機
I can't shake these two droids.
掉頭, 我來幫你解圍
Come around, and I'll try to get them off your tail.
將軍!
General!
小心!
Look out!
真夠險的
That was close.
既然戰鬥機已經到了, 那我們的炮艇也不會遠了
If those fighters got through, then our gunships can't be far behind.
讓士兵們準備撤離
Prepare the troops to evacuate.
快! 快!
Go! Go!
快走, 士兵們! 我們撤!
Come on, grunts. We are leaving!
阿索卡應該從森林巡邏回來了
Ahsoka should be back from her jungle patrol by now.
我再試著聯絡她一下
I'll try to contact her again.
阿索卡, 你在哪兒?
Ahsoka, where are you?
"阿索卡, 報告方位"
"Ahsoka, what is your location?"
東面約6公裡處, 大師
About six klicks east, Master.
與敵交火中, 敵人正在撤退
We've engaged the enemy and we've got them on the run.
"救兵已到, 準備撤退"
"They're here to extract us. We're leaving."
什麼?!
What? Wha--
我們現在不能撤, 大師
We can't retreat now, Master.
我已突破敵軍陣線
I've broken through.
快走, 士兵! 快, 跑步
Move it, trooper. Come on, double time.
"機器人正在撤退"
"The droids are retreating."
敵眾我寡
We're outnumbered.
你必須撤離 -- 這是命令!
You must evacuate. That is an order!
"天行者師父教導我 對付鐵皮軍就要乘勝追擊"
"Master Skywalker taught me never to let up when the tinnies are on the run."
它們之所以後退, 是要與大部隊會合
They are running back here to regroup with the main force.
你在拿手下士兵的生命冒險, 年輕人
You are putting your troops' lives in danger, young one.
我們一到, 你必須登機
You will get on the gunship when we arrive.
阿索卡在哪兒?
Where's Ahsoka?
在遵循你的教誨
Following your teachings.
- 她贏了嗎? - 目前是
- Is she winning? - For now.
她看來不打算停手
She's not stopping.
在他們前方著陸
Land in front of them.
你們在幹什麼?!
What are you doing?!
快上船!
Get in the ship, now.
你看不出它們正在撤退嗎?
Can't you see they're retreating?
它們馬上就要包圍你了, 阿索卡, 你沒看清形勢
They're about to overrun you, Ahsoka. You just can't see it.
服從命令! 上船!
Now follow orders and get in the ship!
阿索卡學徒
Padawan Ahsoka,
你覺得克諾比大師 對此次事件的描述準確嗎?
do you feel Master Kenobi's description of the incident is accurate?
是的, 大師們
Yes, my Masters.
你還有什麼要補充嗎?
More to add, do you?
我知道我錯了
I know I was wrong.
我被自己的勝利衝昏了頭腦
I just got so caught up in my own success,
卻忽視了戰役全局
I didn't look at the battle as a whole.
我本無心抗命, 我只是...
I wasn't being disobedient. I just...
一時得意忘形
...forgot.
大師們, 此事我有責任
Masters, this incident is my responsibility.
我看到阿索卡能力出眾, 卻忘了她年紀尚輕
Because of Ahsoka's advanced abilities, I forgot how young she is.
我給了她太多的自由
I gave her more freedom than I should have.
也許吧
That may be,
但這不是費盧西亞事件的藉口
but it doesn't excuse what happened on Felucia.
我認為她需要離開戰場一段時間
I think she needs some time away from the battlefield.
去檔案館負責警衛工作
On archive security,
你可以反思自己的行為, 學徒
reflect on your actions you can, Padawan.
警衛工作?
Guard duty?
要多久?
For how long?
又延長了
Longer now.
抱歉, 我讓你失望了
I'm sorry, I let you down.
我理解
I know.
不久前我也是學徒
I was a Padawan not that long ago.
喬卡絲塔·紐夫人
Madame Jocasta Nu,
這位是阿索卡·塔諾
this is Ahsoka Tano.
她將是您的新任警衛
She is to be your new security officer.
您好, 夫人
Hello, Madame.
很高興見到你
So good to meet you.
我領你參觀一下
Let's show you around.
這裡的知識之豐富
There is more knowledge here
超越銀河系的任何地方
than anywhere else in the galaxy.
克諾比大師說
Master Kenobi says
這裡甚至有禁止閱讀的文本
there are even texts here that are forbidden to be read.
檔案館藏有大量機密
Oh, the archives hold a great many secrets,
的確如此
it is true.
這扇門後面, 就是全息記錄儀存儲庫
Beyond this door lies the holocron vault.
那些全息儀記錄著
The holocrons contain
絕地武士團守護最嚴的機密
the most closely guarded secrets of the Jedi Order.
早上好, 菲斯託大師
Good morning, Master Fisto.
我們能進去嗎?
Can we go inside?
恐怕不行, 親愛的
I'm afraid not, my dear.
我自己都好幾年沒進去了
I haven't been inside myself for years.
只有絕地委員會成員才獲準進入
Only members of the Jedi Council are allowed access.
守衛全息記錄儀
Guarding the holocrons
是絕地能被授予的 最重要的任務之一, 阿索卡
is one of the most important duties a Jedi can be given, Ahsoka.
你覺得你能勝任嗎?
Do you think you're up to the task?
肯定能
Definitely.
抱歉, 剛才被打斷了
Excuse the interruption.
如我剛才所說, 賞金獵人
As I was saying, bounty hunter,
我要你辦件差事
I have need of your services.
我聽著呢
I'm listening.
我要得到一個絕地全息記錄儀
I need a Jedi holocron.
要拿到全息記錄儀, 我必須闖入絕地聖殿
To get a holocron, I'd have to break into the Jedi Temple.
這不可能
It's impossible,
搞不好還會送命
not to mention deadly.
也許你不過是徒有虛名
Perhaps your reputation has been exaggerated.
我需要一架浪客級星際戰鬥機
I want a rogue-class starfighter,
要有精銳武器, 隱身裝置, 各種設備
with elite weapons, cloaking device, the works.
還有比平常高兩倍的報酬
And triple my usual rate.
你要價多少都不成問題
Your price is of no concern.
我還會為你提供進入聖殿的辦法
I will also provide you with the means to get inside the Temple.
成交
You've got a deal.
費盧西亞失利影響了 我軍在整個星區的行動
The setback at Felucia has affected our efforts in the whole sector.
要花上好幾個星期, 我們才能...
It'll take weeks before we can...
尤達大師, 怎麼了?
Master Yoda, what is it?
原力受到擾動
A disturbance in the Force.
聖殿裡將會有闖入者
Intruders there will be in this Temple.
如果你告訴我你在後面搗鼓什麼
You know, if you would just tell me what it is you're doing back there,
我也許還能幫你
I could probably be of some assistance.
我只是在做一些維護工作
Look, I am just doing some maintenance.
你的記憶系統曾崩潰過
You've been having memory crashes.
太荒謬了, 我不記得自己曾崩潰過
That is preposterous. I have no memory of any crashes.
哦, 天吶, 我不記得自己曾崩潰過!
My goodness. I have no memory of any crashes.
確實
Exactly.
哦, 不, 我完了!
Oh no. I am doomed!
貝恩, 你必須幫我
Bane, you have to help me.
鎮靜
Calm down.
我幹完了
I'm done.
- 謝謝 - 去開門
- Thank you. - Get the door.
我是技術服務機器人, 不是管家機器人
I am a techno-service droid, not a butler droid.
閉嘴, 託多, 我讓你幹什麼你就幹什麼
Can it, Todo. You are what I say you are.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果