美劇《開心漢堡店》第二季第一集Part456-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-05 可小果

《開心漢堡店》

第二季 第一集

挖這兒 吉恩

Dig, Gene!

寶藏寶藏快現身

Show me the treasure!

沒準下面埋的是錫紙 我們可以撿回家用呢

Maybe it's some tin foil and we can recycle it.

也有可能是把鐵鏟

Maybe it's a shovel,

那樣我就不用徒手挖了

and I won't have to dig with my hands.

快看 是塊手錶

Look! It's a watch!

奧利 你在下面憋多久了

Ollie? How long have you been down there?

安迪呢 挖我出來的人應該是他才對啊

Where's Andy? He was supposed to unbury me.

你在這吶 我正到處挖你呢

There you are! I've been digging all over for you!

你哥哥來了嗎

Is your brother around?

他在那邊和齊克玩呢

He's over there playing with Zeke.

來啊 小吉米 鎖住我的下身

Okay, Jimmy Jr., put me in a crotch lock

看我能不能破了這招

and see if I can get out of it.

齊克

Zeke.

所以我只交女性朋友

This is why I'm only friends with women.

他們都是摔跤隊的

They're on the wrestling team together.

我可以陪你練習 小吉米

I could help you practice, Jimmy Jr.

我明天有空

Tomorrow's good for me.

謝了 可我明天要和齊克

Thanks, but me and Zeke are going to watch them

去看他們拆除太妃糖工廠

to demolish that taffy factory tomorrow.

我們要親眼看著它被毀掉 嘣

We're gonna watch it get blowed up. Boom!

蒂娜 吉恩 我們走

Tina, Gene, let's go.

我們要挖遍整個沙灘

We've got a whole beach to comb.

-遵命 -我不去了

- Yes, sir. - I'm good.

鮑鮑 今晚來看比賽嗎

Bobby, want to come over and watch the game tonight?

我給你做三豆沙拉

I'm making a three-bean salad,

不過豆子你得自己帶

but it's bring your own bean.

我們一起在床上吃鷹嘴豆怎麼樣

Can I put you down for garbanzo?

-不行 -不行 他去不了

- No. - Nah, he can't.

鮑勃今晚已經有約了

Bob's got plans tonight.

沒錯 泰迪

Yeah, Teddy. Um...

每周日晚我和琳達都有

Sunday nights me and Linda have,

那種約會 你懂的

uh, you know, an arrangement.

例行房事啊

Scheduled sex.

我那盤薩德的錄像帶你們要看嗎

Eh... Do you want to borrow my Sade tape?

18世紀法國SM作家

其人是不折不扣的性虐狂

猜猜我們用金屬探測器找到了什麼

Guess what we found with our metal detector?

-另外一個金屬探測器 -耶

- Another metal detector! - Yay.

我還找到了這個 我想這本書會很有用

And I found this on the beach. I think it could help me.

百香果公司出版的平裝本 真銷魂

Ooh. Passionfruit paperbacks. Juicy!

暗陰之縫

可惜你們不能帶著金屬探測器

Too bad you kids can't take the metal detector

去凱弗雷的太妃糖工廠

over to Caffrey's taffy factory.

在工廠被毀之前找到秘密寶藏

Find his secret treasure before they tear the place down.

慢著慢著慢著 秘密寶藏

Whoa, whoa, whoa... ho, secret treasure?

你在 你在說什麼呢

What are you, ah... what are you talking about?

糟糕 我又嘴欠

Whoops, there I go again.

洩漏了天機

Divulging amazing secrets.

沒錯 是派第叔叔告訴我的

Yeah, my uncle Paddy told me about it.

上個世紀50年代 他在凱弗雷的工廠上班

He used to work in Caffrey back in the 50s.

幹的是女僕的活

He was his maid.

你叔叔派第幹女僕的活

Your uncle Paddy was a maid?

女僕的活以前都是男人幹

All maids were men back then.

直到女人變成了勞動力

Until women joined the workforce

搶走了女僕市場

and took all the maid jobs away.

姑娘們加油 姑娘們上

All right, girls! Go, girls!

派第一大部分的工作就是替凱弗雷藏匿贓款

A big part of Paddy's job was dusting Caffrey's money.

凱弗雷的錢並不是靠賣糖賺來的

Caffrey didn't make his money from candy, you know.

而是靠走私酒水

He was a bootlegger!

你是想說走私"護腿"吧

I believe the term is leg-warmer.

不不 吉恩

No, it is not, Gene.

總之 凱弗雷在禁酒時期走私酒水

Anyway, Caffrey ran liquor during Prohibition.

工廠下面有幾條隧道

There are tunnels under the factory

他們趁海水漲潮 載酒運到裡面

where they brought the booze in with boats at high tide.

通道裡布滿了機關陷阱 防止警探進入

And the tunnels were booby trapped to keep out the G-men.

一群廢物

Lousy Feds.

有傳聞說

Rumor is

凱弗雷甚至造了一堆太妃糖假人

Caffrey even made a bunch of taffy dummies

為其掩護行動

to guard his operation.

跟中國的兵馬俑差不多

Like the Terra Cotta Warriors of ancient China.

中國 愛吃麵條的民族 是吧

China. Stick to noodles, right?

這算種族歧視嗎

Is that racist?

-算 -有點兒

- Yes. - A little bit.

才不是呢

No.

總而言之 凱弗雷不相信銀行

Anyway, Caffrey didn't trust banks,

所以他把所有金條都藏在隧道裡了

so he hid all his gold down there in the tunnels.

派第叔叔把這事告訴了我

Uncle Paddy told me about it,

現在我要告訴你們

and now I'm gonna tell you.

工廠裡有一個秘密電梯

There's a secret elevator in the factory

可以把你們帶到下面的隧道

that takes you down to the tunnels underneath.

繼續啊

Continue.

然後沿著彎道一直走

You follow the tunnel around the curve

直到看見三連石

till you get to three stones,

然後找到另一條彎道

and then you take the tunnel that bends this way,

寶藏就在這裡

and there's the treasure!

看 屁股

It's a butt!

懂了沒 是個屁股

Get it? A butt!

還有三坨便便

With three turds!

我小時候 派第就是用這招把我唬住了

Eh, Paddy got me good with that one when I was a kid

現在我用它來唬唬你們

and now I'm paying it forward.

還真唬住了 不錯嘛 泰迪

Eh, yeah... That's a... That's a great one, Teddy.

金什麼條

Gold?

派第那個人特別逗

He was a funny man, that Paddy. Eh...

逗樂子的小男僕

A funny male maid.

他嗜酒如命 還有牛皮癬

With a serious drinking problem and psoriasis.

-內部會議 緊急召開 -我去叫老媽

- Kids-only meeting. Now. - I'll get Mom.

不 蒂 蒂娜 就我們仨

No, Ti-Tina! Kids!

聽好了 我們要去尋找太妃糖工廠的寶藏

Listen, let's go get the taffy factory treasure!

我們拿到地圖了

We've got the map!

這只是個屁股啊

But it's just a butt!

泰迪那是在妖言惑眾

Teddy was just messing with our heads.

男人都這樣

Men do that.

不不 也許是真的 動腦想一想

No, no, this might be real. Think about it.

如果是你 你會把藏寶圖

If you had the chance to make a treasure map in a shape...

畫成什麼形狀

what shape would you make it?

-屁股 -看吧

- Butt. - Exactly!

工廠明天就要拆了

The factory's getting demolished tomorrow,

所以我們今晚就行動

so we have to go tonight.

你們兩個來不來 幹不幹

You guys in? We doing this?

我可以幫忙搬些東西

I could move some things around.

我們去尋找屁股寶藏吧

Let's find butt treasure!

我吃飽了

Oh, well, I am done.

撐死我了

No more chewing for me.

-時間可不早了 -是啊

- Look at the time. - Yeah!

我要睡個美美的覺

I'm gonna sleep like a baby.

做個色色的夢

A horny baby.

晚飯很好吃 老媽

Ah... Great dinner, Mom.

你超越了你自己

You outdid yourself.

多麼美好的一天

That was a great day all around.

值得記上一筆

One for the books.

我要立刻睡覺去

I want to go to bed immediately

免得搞砸了這不同尋常的一天

before I spoil it and make it just a regular day.

怎麼這麼容易

That was easy.

就是這麼容易

吉恩 你不必這樣 他們的門關著呢

Gene, you don't need to do that. Their door is shut.

我知道 可我的肚子好癢

I know. My belly itches.

凱弗雷太妃糖工廠

危險禁行

禁止入內

我們到了 夥計們

There it is, guys.

太妃糖寶藏 唾手可得

Caffrey's treasure is as good as ours.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點