美劇《地球百子》第二季第一集Part284-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

《地球百子》前情回顧

Previously on "The 100"...

那場導致所有地球人死亡的核災難

It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse

已過了97年

killed everyone on earth.

你會被送至陸地

You're being sent to the ground.

你們一百人

All 100 of you.

方舟的囚犯們 你們要做的就是

Prisoners of the ark, you have one job:

活著

Stay alive.

我們成功了

We did it!

這裡不只有我們

We are not alone.

當方舟上最後一個地球人死去的時候

The last man from the ground died on the ark,

他也不是最後的地球人

he wasn't the last grounder.

有一整隊的地球軍

There's an army of grounders

正衝著咱們而來

coming for us right now.

賈斯珀 就是現在

Jasper, now.

我們真的要這麼做嗎

Are we really gonna do this?

將方舟帶回地球

Bring the ark to the ground.

摩擦力會將方舟打回原站點形態

Friction will break the ark back into its original stations.

呼叫方舟倖存者

Hailing all ark survivors.

機械站已著陸

Mecha station is on the ground.

-看 -也許是另一個空間站

- Look. - It might be another station.

找到其他人 艾比 找到克拉克

Find the rest of our people, Abby. Find Clarke.

蒙蒂在哪裡

Where's Monty?

你們到底對他做了什麼

What the hell did you do to him?

你在做什麼

What are you doing?

我會被汙染的

I'll be contaminated.

我的朋友在哪裡

Where's my friend?

他沒事的 你不懂 他...

He's fine. You don't understand, ok? He's--uhh!

帶我去找他

Take me to him.

克拉克 你在流血

Clarke, you're bleeding.

你怎麼知道我的名字

How do you know my name?

你的表格上寫的

It was on your chart.

他們是怎麼知道我名字的

How do they know my name?

我不知道 求求你不要傷害我

I don't know. Please don't hurt me.

你要想活命

You want to live?

就照我說的做

Do exactly what I say.

別耍花樣

I don't think so.

通行卡

Key card.

我只是想拿通行卡

I just need my key card.

哪一層

Which level?

你們是誰

Who are you people?

回答我

Answer me.

你們抓了我們多少人

How many of us are here?

他們都在哪裡 說話啊

Where are they? Say something!

到達五層

Arrived. Level 5.

隔離失效 隔離失效

Containment breach. Containment breach!

我到底在什麼地方

Where the hell am I?

貝拉米

Bellamy?

別起來 躲回去

Get back down.

-你被跟蹤了嗎 -噤聲

- You were followed? - Quiet.

你們見過芬嗎

Have you seen Finn?

-芬還活著嗎 -之前是

- Finn's alive? - He was.

但我們走散了

We got separated.

我們知道火會蔓延過來 所以就跑了

We knew the fire was coming, so, we ran,

但他們有人跟了過來

but one of them followed.

你們是怎麼逃出來的

How'd you guys get out?

我們看到方舟飛下來

We--we saw the ark come down.

以為能找到人幫忙

We thought we'd come get help.

有一部分掉在了這裡

Piece of it came down this way.

門羅覺得應該是機械站

Monroe thinks it's Mecha,

不過我個人覺得...

but personally, I think--

跟著我

Follow me.

壓低身形 別出聲

Stay low and quiet.

我不行了 走不動了

I can't-- I can't go anymore.

站起來

On your feet.

我不行了

I can't.

他走不動了

He can't keep up.

我說站起來

I said get on your feet.

起來

Get up.

No!

No!

這只是一人

That's one.

我死了三百號人

I lost 300.

喝 你很走運

Drink. You're lucky.

我得留個活口

I need to keep one of you alive

帶回去給司令回話

to talk to the commander.

起來

Get up.

我是來自天上的奧克塔維亞 在找安全的盧[鳥語]

Ai laik Okteivia kom skai kru en ai gaf gouthru klin.

是"路" 不是"盧"[鳥語]

"Klir," not "Klin."

"安全的路" 再來一遍

"Gouthru klir." Again.

"我是來自天上的奧克塔維亞

"I'm Octavia of the sky people

我在找安全的路"

and I seek safe passage."

我為什麼要學這個

Why do I even have to learn this?

你明明會說英語

You speak English.

我們只有武士才會說英語

Only our warriors speak English.

我們到海邊時 你得偽裝成我們的人

When we get to the sea, you need to sound like one of us.

這樣才能給我們爭取到時間

Then we have time.

跟我說說這是什麼

Tell me about this one.

是我村子附近的一座雕像

A statue near my village.

我們在那裡解決爭端

A place we go to settle disputes.

別燒了 拔吧

Stop stalling and pull it out.

不先通知一聲嗎 這麼突然

No warning? Nothing?

我收回 還是別通知了

I take it back. No warning is better.

天吶

Oh, my god.

有毒

Poison.

你該不會是想說沒有解藥吧

I'm guessing this means you don't have the antidote?

沒有了 我把解藥給芬去救雷文了

No. I gave it to Finn to save Raven.

那我們回去吧

So, we go back.

太遠了

It's too far.

去海邊更遠

It's further to the sea.

該死

Damn it.

林肯 我們不能回你的村子

Lincoln, we are not going back to your village.

你知道他們是怎麼對待叛徒的

You know what they do to traitors.

-奧克塔維亞 -千刀萬剮而死

- Octavia. - Death by 1,000 cuts.

你部落裡的每一個人

Every single member of your clan

都要捅你一刀

will take a turn stabbing you,

最後他們會把你丟去餵蟲

and then they'll feed you to the bugs.

這是你告訴我的

It's what you told me.

來 拿著這個

Here. Take this.

拿著

Here. Hey.

我去去就回

I will be right back.

林肯 你要去哪裡

Lincoln, where are you going?

找解藥

The antidote.

解藥是從以河苔為食的甲蟲身上提取的

It comes from the beetles that feed on the river moss.

你吃下那些甲蟲就好了

You're gonna feed on the beetles.

會有用的

It'll work.

冷靜

W-whoa, it's ok.

冷靜點 雷文 別

It's ok, Raven, don't.

別開槍 拜託

Don't shoot. Please.

為什麼 你朝我開了槍

Why not? You shot me.

是啊 我也該給自己來一槍的

Yeah, I would've shot me, too.

你好 克拉克

Hello, Clarke.

你的胳膊怎麼樣了

How is your arm?

看來她不太愛說話呀

Not much of a talker, is she?

不用問 跟野人學的

Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt.

沒事的

That's fine.

先是瑪雅有些話要和你說

Maya has something to say first anyway.

你是下一個通過檢疫解除隔離的人

You were the next one to be cleared through quarantine.

再等十分鐘 你就能...

Another 10 minutes and you would've--

我沒有要控訴什麼

I'm not pressing charges.

謝謝你 瑪雅

Thank you, Maya.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點