美劇《地球百子》第七季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

《地球百子》前情回顧

Previously on "the 100"...

聖所被來自地球的四個家族殖民了

Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families--

榮耀之族

the Primes.

不是所有人都信仰榮耀之族為神的

Not everyone believes in the divinity of the Primes.

加布裡埃之子

Children of Gabriel.

無信仰者必將被淨化

Nonbelievers must be purified!

去死吧 無信仰者

Die, nonbelievers!

No!

你將有幸與榮耀西蒙娜結為一體

It will be your great honor to become one with Simone Prime.

我試著做得更好

I tried to do better.

然後我失去了我媽

And then I lost my mom.

火種 我們得把它拿出來

The flame. We have to take it out.

我再也不是司令了

I'm not the Commander anymore.

文件正在上傳

-雷文 -影赫達

- Raven, - Sheidheda.

上傳完成

他去哪了

Where did he go?

沒有人從異域裡跑出來過

No one has ever come out of the anomaly.

-小希 -很抱歉 奧克塔維亞

- Hope. - I'm so sorry, Octavia.

-有刀 -不

- Knife! - No!

奧克塔維亞

Octavia!

奧克塔維亞

Octavia!

奧克塔維亞

Octavia!

貝拉米

Bellamy?

貝拉米

Bellamy!

冷靜點

Whoa, whoa, easy.

我在哪裡

Where am I?

你很安全

You're ok.

貝拉米 她醒了

Uh, Bellamy she's awake.

你是誰

Who are you?

我也正想問你呢

I was about to ask you the same.

奧克塔維亞叫你小希

Octavia called you Hope.

這是迪約扎給她未出生的孩子取的名字

The name Diyoza chose for her unborn child.

迪約扎 奧克塔維亞

Diyoza? Octavia?

你...你受傷了

You're, uh... You're hurt.

讓我看看吧 讓我看看

Let me take a look. Let me see.

小希 等等

Hope, wait!

貝拉米 艾寇

Bellamy! Echo!

這裡不止有我們

We're not alone.

快進去 看好那個女孩

Back inside. Watch the girl.

她已經跑了

She's already gone.

快走 我們還能抓住她

Come on. We can still catch her.

有別的東西

Something else came through.

你總算體會到了

Welcome to the party.

貝拉米在哪裡

Where's Bellamy?

它把他拖向了異域

It took him towards the anomaly.

不 不 不 時機不妙

No, no, no, no. Time's not behaving.

我們得先找到他

We have to get to him first.

艾寇 你不能射擊你看不見的東西

Echo, you can't shoot what you can't see.

別說話 我來開路 跟著我

Stop talking. I'm opening up a path. Follow me!

《地球百子》

第七季 第一集

你好

Hello.

你說過我今天可以開始上學

You said I could start school today.

為什麼來這裡了

Why are we here?

我以為你也許會想看看我們的新家

I thought maybe you'd like to see our new home.

這是拉塞爾為西蒙娜建造的

Russell built it for Simone

為了讓她能想起她長大的農場

so she'd have a place that reminded her of the farm she grew up on,

那還是在爆炸發生之前的地球上

back on earth, before the bombs.

畢卡索也是回憶之一

Picasso comes with it.

我們能將它留下來養嗎

We can keep her?

謝謝你 克拉克

Thank you, Clarke.

我們進去吧

Let's go inside.

走吧 狗狗

Come on, girl.

我不知道我更不喜歡哪一種

I don't know what I like less--

是說關於火種的謊言

lying about the flame

還是讓麥迪假裝她還是司令

or making Madi pretend she's still Commander.

因陀羅認為這會瓦解統一部落 你不同意嗎

Indra thinks it could split Wonkru. You don't agree?

我同意 我明白我們需要大家團結一致

I do, and I know we need them unified

來維持和平

to keep the peace here.

我只是很擔心麥迪

Just...I worry about Madi.

是啊

Yeah.

我們暫時還是不要聲張

For now, we keep it quiet.

因陀羅可以說她代表赫達

Indra can say that she speaks for Heda.

但麥迪已經解脫了

But Madi is out of it.

她終於能當個孩子了

She finally gets to be a kid.

走吧 這裡有足夠的房間給我們所有人住

Come on. There are plenty of rooms for all of us.

赫達 請別介意

Heda. If you don't mind,

另一個地方更需要你

you're needed elsewhere.

-哪裡 -我們已經在這裡待了一天

- Where? - We've been here a day,

統一部落還沒看到她

and Wonkru hasn't seen her.

母親 別那麼誇張

Mother, don't be so dramatic.

去吧 麥迪 去吃午餐 沒事的

Go on, Madi. Eat your lunch. It's ok.

來 狗狗 我們走

Come on, girl. Let's go.

麥迪

Hey, Madi.

她看上去沒事

She seems ok.

-的確沒事 -會沒事的

- She is. - She will be.

我們從來沒有過前司令

There's never been an ex-commander before.

不知道取出火種會給她帶來什麼影響

We don't know how having the flame removed will affect her.

更別說被她接管...

Not to mention being taken over by--

影赫達消失了

Sheidheda's gone.

這能確定嗎

Are we sure about that?

他消失了 我不是說... 我...

He's gone. I didn't mean-- I--

如果我知道代碼的最終位置 我會更有安全感

I would just feel better if I knew where that code ended up,

僅此而已

that's all.

好的 你下次去給母船送補給時

Ok. Then on your next supply run to the mothership,

可以再在電腦中搜索一下

you can search the computer again.

與此同時 我們得建立一個例行程序

Meantime, we have to establish a routine.

不僅是為了麥迪 也是為了我們所有人

Not just for Madi but for all of us.

聖所已經毀壞了 重建它是我們的職責

Sanctum is broken, and it's our job to put it back together.

我們要是集中精力幹這件事 就會沒事的

If we focus on that, we'll be ok.

快吃飯吧 這樣才能回去幹活

Now let's eat so we can get back to work.

我們得有一個人代表司令

One of us needs to represent the Commander.

我餓了

And I'm hungry.

母女就是這樣

Mothers and daughters.

抱歉

I'm sorry.

沒關係 雷文 我沒事

It's ok, Raven. I'm fine.

她的運動機能看起來是正常的

Her motor functions seem normal.

麥迪 來吧 我們吃東西

Madi, come on. Let's eat.

我想給你看看你的新房間

I want to show you your new room.

好 走吧 畢卡索

Ok. Come on, Picasso.

我看到你選擇了主臥

I see you took the master suite.

戰利品歸勝利者所有

To the victor go the spoils.

但衣服我們一起分享

We all share the clothes, though.

挺好的 克拉克

It's fine, Clarke.

我們的房間挺好的

Our room is fine.

有一點小 但我們會收拾好的

A little tight, but we'll make it work.

或許丹尼爾和榮耀凱莉

Maybe Daniel and Kaylee Prime

應該住在宮殿裡

should live in the palace.

丹尼爾和榮耀凱莉救了你的命 米勒

Daniel and Kaylee Prime saved your ass, Miller.

道個謝就行了

But a thank you would do.

不用代表別人說話 宮殿是...

Speak for yourself. That palace is--

沒有人會去住宮殿

No one lives in the palace,

至少我們不會

least of all us.

被視為徵服者 只會更難維持和平

Being seen as conquerors will only make keeping the peace harder.

我們在新家的第一頓飯

Our first meal in our new home.

敬缺席的朋友們

To absent friends.

還有離開的朋友們

And departed ones.

-敬艾比 -敬艾比

- To Abby. - To Abby.

你有什麼毛病

What the hell is your problem?

我很抱歉

I'm sorry,

但她是因他而死

I'm not just gonna sit here

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點