美劇《普通人》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

這就是個簡單的比賽

It's a simple game.

你有15個隊員

You have 15 players.

把球傳給他們中的一個

Give one of them the ball,

把球投入網中

get it into the net.

-非常簡單吧 -可不是嗎

- Very simple. - Isn't it?

怎麼了

Oh, what?

棒極了

Brilliant.

怎麼樣 雷切爾

How's it going, Rachel?

在聊比賽戰術呢

Talking tactics, there, for the game.

我們正在上大師課

We're getting a master class.

-你們可真是無聊至極 -是啊

- How incredibly boring of you. - Yeah.

-你去做頭髮了嗎 -對啊

- Did you get your hair done? - I did, yeah.

-挺好看的 -謝謝

- It's very pretty. - Thanks.

-能讓一讓嗎 我要用柜子 -好

- Can I use my locker, by any chance? - Yeah.

麻煩你過去點 康奈爾

Yeah, I sort of need you to move, Connell.

抱歉 請原諒

Oh, sorry. Excuse me.

"抱歉 請原諒"

"Uh, sorry. Ex-squeeze me."

行了 你能安靜點嗎

All right, relax, will ya?

但你們知道這很重要

But you know that's important.

因為這在近三年的考試裡

Because it's turned up in the exam

出現了兩次

twice out of the last three years.

瑪麗安

Marianne?

怎麼了

Yeah?

外面有什麼很有趣的東西嗎

Something outside caught your attention?

我想是的

I suppose so.

眼睛看前面 行嗎

Eyes forward, okay?

我都不知道校規

I wasn't aware my eye line

還能管我的視線

fell under the jurisdiction of school rules.

開始了 天

Here we go. Jesus.

想讓同學們覺得你很厲害嗎

Trying to impress your classmates?

我看他們好像沒覺得你厲害

They don't look too impressed to me.

我很確定我只是看了看窗外

I'm pretty sure I was just looking out the window.

別這樣 謝裡丹

Come on, Sheridan.

你要是盯著外面神遊

If you're staring out the window daydreaming,

那你就沒學習 對吧 瑪麗安

then you're not learning, are you, Marianne?

別自欺欺人了

Don't delude yourself.

我跟你沒什麼好學的

I have nothing to learn from you.

行吧 這樣的話 去校長辦公室

Okay, in that case, principal's office.

嗯 我可能會去

Yeah. I might go there.

或者我會直接回家

Or I might just head home.

我幹什麼跟你沒什麼關係 是吧

It's not really your business what I do, is it?

沒事的 老師 她對誰都像個神經病

Don't worry, sir. She's a psycho to everybody.

你要跟著她去嗎 弗蘭

Do you want to follow her, Folan?

進來吧 你媽媽在廚房

Come on in. Your mum's in the kitchen.

親愛的

Hey, love.

瑪麗安剛在跟我說你們的模考成績出來了

Marianne was telling me you got your mock results back today.

只有英語成績

Uh, just English.

各科是分開出的

They come back separately.

聽說你考得非常好

I hear you did very well.

-是的 -這個嘛...

- He did. - Yeah, well...

瑪麗安也考得很好

Marianne did pretty good, too.

能走了嗎

Can we go?

我不知道我們要趕時間

Didn't realize we were in a rush.

我把這些放好 然後我們就走

Just put these away, and then we'll be off.

馬上 好嗎

Immediately, okay?

-你想來點嗎 -不用 謝謝

- Do you want some? - N-no thanks.

-你今天出法語成績吧 -昨天就拿到了

- Didn't you get French back today? - Yesterday.

我得了A1

Got an A1.

你德語多少分

What'd you get in German?

你是在自誇嗎

Are you bragging?

得了A1

Got an A1.

你會拿到600分吧

Ah, you're gonna get 600, are ya?

你肯定能

You probably will.

你比我聰明 所以...

Yeah, well, you're smarter than me, so...

是比所有人都聰明

Smarter than everyone.

但你英語在班上不是第一

Ah, well, you're not top of the class in English.

也許你該說點更絕的 康奈爾

Maybe you should give me grinds, Connell.

-可以走了嗎 -嗯

- Good to go? - Yeah.

謝謝你做的一切 洛琳

Thanks for everything, Lorraine.

轉告你媽我明天會打掃樓上

Tell your mum I'll clean upstairs tomorrow.

普通人

第一季 第一集

你是打劫了那地方嗎

Did you rob the place?

什麼

What?

你迅速逃走了

The quick getaway.

-你可以好好說聲再見的 -我說了

- You could have said goodbye. - I did.

她這段時間不容易 康奈爾

She doesn't exactly have an easy time of it, Connell.

你儘量對她友好一點

You could try being a bit nicer to her.

我對她很友好啊

I am nice to her.

她其實是個很敏感的人

She's actually a very sensitive person.

聽著 我們能聊點別的嗎

Oh, look. Can we talk about something else, please?

你的書好看嗎 瑪麗安

You enjoying your book there, Marianne?

我說 你喜歡那本書嗎

I said, are you enjoying your book?

你現在不被窗戶分散注意力了 是吧

You're not getting distracted by the fuckin' window, are you?

這太悲劇了

That is absolutely tragic.

就這樣 康奈爾 就這樣

That's it, that's it, Connell. That's it.

集中精神 這邊

Right. Let's focus it. Yeah. Here.

好樣的 繼續 夥計們 加速

Beautiful. Keep it going, boys. Fast, fast, fast.

抱歉 我打擾到你了嗎 瑪麗安

Sorry. Am I disturbing you, Marianne?

No.

如果我知道我想學什麼 我絕對會告訴你

If I knew what I wanted to study, I'd obviously tell you.

你一定有些想法

Well, you must have some idea.

沒有

No.

我只知道我想學什麼

I know what I don't want to study, but that's about it.

天啊 有多少

Jesus, how long is that list?

非常多

Fairly long.

這樣決定挺好的 康奈爾

That's a great way to decide, Connell.

排除海洋生物學和天體物理學

Rule out marine biology and astrophysics,

接著排除剩下的 直到剩下一個

and all the rest till you're left with one.

我可以去做海洋生物學家

I could be a marine biologist.

對 聽上去真是你的興趣所在呢

Yeah, that sounds like your area of interest, all right.

你沒多少時間了

You've not got long.

馬上要交表格了

Forms are due soon.

我知道

Yeah. I'm aware.

火剛滅嗎

Is this just out?

大概五分鐘前

About five minutes ago.

做了點沙拉

Made some salad.

你就不能拉上窗簾嗎 瑪麗安

Could you not have drawn the curtains, Marianne?

天才剛開始黑

It's literally only just getting dark.

你把暖氣開到最大 卻大開著窗簾

You've got the heating on full and the curtains wide open.

你今天過的好嗎

Did you have a good day?

取決於你怎麼定義好

Depends on what you mean by good.

擺脫了一位客戶 另一位又來了

You can get rid of one client and another one arrives.

這不就意味著好生意嗎

Isn't that good business?

算是

Yes.

你哥哥去哪兒了

Where's your brother?

別聳肩 瑪麗安

Don't shrug, Marianne.

我不知道 我沒見過他

I don't know. I haven't seen him.

-學校怎麼樣 -還行

- And how was school? - Okay.

收到了一些成績

Got some results back.

-模擬考的 -然後呢

- Mocks. - And?

挺好的

Good.

那就好

Good.

有東西吃嗎

Is there any food?

你妹妹加熱了千層面

Your sister's reheated a lasagna.

真不錯 瑪麗安

Oh, good effort, Marianne.

-你今天過得如何 -還不錯

- How was your day? - All right.

不太忙

Not too busy.

今晚你要出去嗎

You out this evening?

沒錯

Yeah.

因為我有社交

'Cause I got this thing called a social life.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點