更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
19世紀 患有精神疾病的人被認為是脫離了他們的真實本性
而研究他們的專家就因此被稱為精神病學家
紐約市 1896年
稍等
Just a moment.
怎麼了 瑪麗
What is it, Mary?
-發生什麼了 -在新橋上
- What's happened? - Up on the new bridge,
他說發生了一些可怕的事
he said something bad happened.
我在包釐街發現了他
I found him down on the Bowery.
好了
All right.
裹好了
There you go.
我是克雷澤勒博士
My name is Dr. Kreizler.
能告訴我你看到了什麼嗎
Can you tell me what you saw?
沒事的
It's all right.
他為什麼穿著裙子
Why was he wearin' a dress?
什麼
Sorry?
死掉的那個孩子
The dead kid.
他穿得像個女孩
He was dressed up like a girl.
有人把他切成碎片了
Somebody cut him to pieces.
你確定是個男孩嗎
Are you sure it was a boy?
警察是那麼說的
That's what the cops said.
史蒂文 備馬車
Stevie? Ready the calash.
去找摩爾先生 帶他去橋那裡
I need you to fetch Mr. Moore and bring him to the bridge.
叫摩爾帶上他的繪畫工具
Tell Moore to bring his drawing kit.
告訴他我需要細節
And tell him I need details!
你今晚去哪了
Where were you this evening?
阿斯特太太家
At Mrs. Astor's.
傑克也在嗎
Was Jack there?
我不記得了
I don't recall.
怎麼了
What is it?
原諒我 約翰
Forgive me, John.
我愛他
I love him.
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake!
抱歉打擾 摩爾先生
Sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Moore,
但有個小夥子來找你
but there is a young lad here to see you.
他說是要事
He says it's very important.
-什麼 -芙洛拉 出去 我要用房間
- What? u202d- Flora, dégage! u202dJ'ai besion de la chambre.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
什麼事這麼急 史蒂文
What can't possibly wait, Stevie?!
他說他要找你
He said he needs you.
我們去哪啊
Where on earth are we going?
警察已經到了 他說要你去看一眼
The cops is there, so he said he wanted you to go take a look.
-閃開 -走開
- Get out the way! - Hyah! Move!
-看什麼 -不
- Take a look at what?! - No!
-天吶 -小心點
- My God! - Hey, watch it!
坐穩了
Hang on!
羅斯福已經到了
Roosevelt's there.
你得費點口舌才能上去了
You're gonna have to talk your way up!
天吶 史蒂文 去哪
For God's sake, Stevie, up where?!
前面止入
No further.
你是誰
And who might you be?
約翰·摩爾 《紐約時報》的
John Moore. I'm with the "New York Times."
記者不得入內
No reporters.
我不是記者 我是畫師
I'm not a reporter. I'm an illustrator.
那你有兩個好理由
Well, then, there's two good reasons
不能上去了
for you not to be going up there.
羅斯福專員叫我來的
Commissioner Roosevelt sent for me.
那我們可別讓專員
Well...we sure wouldn't want to be disappointin'
久等了
the commissioner.
摩爾 你來幹什麼
Moore? What the hell are you doing here?
西奧多
Theodore.
我下死命令不得任何人上來的
I gave strict instructions not to allow anyone up.
他說你叫他來的 羅斯福先生
He said you sent for him, Mr. Roosevelt.
克雷澤勒叫我來的
Kreizler sent me.
我只是來畫畫的 其他一概不知
I'm to capture an image. I know nothing more.
那他根本不該上來 長官
Then he's got no business being here, sir.
尤其如果是那個騙子醫生派他來的
Especially if he's been sent by that quacksalver doctor.
如果不是要緊事 克雷澤勒博士
Dr. Kreizler would not have made the request
也不會叫我來了
had it not been important.
好吧 摩爾 如果你受得了
Very well, Moore, if you think you can stomach it.
趕緊的吧
Git on, then.
她的眼睛呢
Where are her eyes?
要麼是鳥啄走了 要麼是老鼠
'Twas birds got 'em or rats.
你真是被折騰得不輕 小喬治奧
Somebody's done you up good, young Giorgio.
瞧你這樣子
You're a hell of a mess.
你認識這孩子
You know this child?
是的
I do.
喬治奧·聖雷利
Giorgio Santorelli.
在夢死館接活兒的男童妓
He's a boy-whore, u202dworked out of Paresis Hall.
但它在那兒被叫作格洛麗婭
'Twas was known as Gloria there, though.
你幹嗎非要用"它"來指代他
Why must you call him "it"?
那你要管一個把自己打扮成女孩
What else you call u202da degenerate who dresses himself
討好成年男人的人渣叫什麼
as a girl for the pleasure of grown men?
夠了 你說這男孩在夢死館幹活
Enough! You say the boy worked out of Paresis Hall?
業主是誰
u202dWho is the proprietor?
所有者是比夫·埃裡森和保羅·凱利 長官
That'd be Biff Ellison and Paul Kelly what own it, sir.
讓他們明天去我辦公室
I want them in my office tomorrow.
抱歉 專員
But beggin' your pardon, Commissioner,
但就因為個小外國人渣死了
but summonin' a man like Paul Kelly
把保羅·凱利那樣的人叫來
just because some little piece of dago trash has been found --
讓他們明天去我辦公室
My office tomorrow
否則你就辭職吧 康納警監
or your badge on my desk, Captain Connor.
聽您的 羅斯福先生
As you command, Mr. Roosevelt.
什麼樣的惡魔會做這樣的事
What kind of devil could do such a thing?
班傑明 索菲亞
沉默天使 第一季 第一集
兒童縱火往往是寂寞的表現
Fire setting in children is often a sign of loneliness,
而非出於惡意
not malice.
還有尿床
Then there's the bed-wetting.
醫學術語是"遺尿"
The medical term is enuresis.
尿床有羞恥的含義
Bed-wetting has connotations of shame.
這對孩子是沒有好處的
That is unhelpful to a child.
推薦你的人說你還治大人
The people who recommended you said you treat adults, too.
是的
That is correct.
但我一直覺得孩子的頭腦更有趣
But I've always found children's minds to be more interesting.
我們想知道的是 博士
u202dWhat we'd like to know, Doctor,
你能不能治好以斯拉
is if you can cure Ezra.
免得我們哪天燒成灰
Before we end up in a heap of ash.
作為精神病學家 我治療病人的神智
As an alienist, I treat mental and emotional disorders
和情緒的失調 儘量減緩他們的症狀
in my patients, and I try to alleviate their condition.
我不自認為能治好他們
I do not presume to cure them.
鍛鍊室在這邊
The exercise room is over here.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
-很好 孩子們 -一 二 三 四
- Good, children. - One, two, three, four.
-一 二 三 四 -走廊盡頭是音樂室
- One, two, three, four. - The music room is down the hall.
宿舍在樓上
The dormitories are upstairs,
你可能已經看到操場了
and you may have seen the playground.
你看上去像是喜歡去戶外玩
You look as if you like playing outdoors.
他就是個騙子
The man's a fraud.
見到你真高興
It's good to see you.
你讓我一夜未眠 拉茲洛
You've caused me u202da sleepless night, Laszlo.
恐怕今後還會有這樣的夜晚
The first of many, I suspect.
請原諒 但我沒辦法
Forgive me, but I had no choice.
羅斯福和他的警官
Roosevelt and his officers
絕不會讓我上橋的
would have never allowed me on that bridge
我覺得他們對你的態度或許能好點
and I thought they might be better disposed to you.
你認識那孩子嗎
Did you know the child?
這個不認識
Not this one.
你帶畫過來了嗎
Do you have the drawings?
給
Here.
謝謝
Thank you.
告訴我你看到了什麼
Tell me what you saw.
告訴你
Tell you?
都在那裡了 我都畫了
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果