美劇《鬥篷與匕首》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-03 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

好了 姑娘們 上扶手槓

All right, girls. To the barre.

今天 我們練習腳尖旋轉

Today, we're going to try a pirouette.

從頭開始

Start from first, and...

伸展 準備

Tendu. Prepare.

腳尖旋轉 五 收

Pirouette. Fifth and close.

很好 凱蒂

Perfect, Katie.

其他人收

The rest of you are close.

坦迪 專心點

Tandy, focus.

再來

Let's try again.

第一腳位

First positions.

你確定是同一個人嗎

You sure it's the same guy?

嗯 我確定就是我們裝的那個系統

Yeah, I'm sure it's the same system we put in.

隔著一個街區就聽到了

Heard that a block away.

那我們怎麼拿回來

So, how we gonna get it back?

把什麼拿回來

Get what back?

我們裝了一套汽車音響

We installed a car stereo,

結果有個有錢混蛋不肯給我們錢

and the rich prick stiffed us on it.

泰 那是我的兜帽衫嗎

Ty, is that my hoodie?

放在我房間了

It was in my room.

那我們怎麼辦

So, what we gonna do?

小傢伙 你也知道爸爸媽媽的樣

Look, little man, you know how Mom and Pops are.

馬上要下雨了 你得回家去

It's starting to rain. You need to get home.

回見 坦迪 媽媽

See ya, Tandy. Hi, Mom!

研發部 謝謝

Research and Development, please.

內森·博文辦公室 謝謝

Nathan Bowen's office, please.

爸爸

Hi, Daddy.

聽著 我開鎖

All right, look, I'll pop the lock.

你撬出我們的音響 不是什麼大事

You slide out our B&O. No big.

這叫"盜車重罪"

They call it "grand theft auto."

第一個詞就是"大"的意思

Grand literally means "big."

哥們 我們只是奪回我們的東西

Hey, man, we're just taking back what's ours.

-嗯 -那我們去報警好了

- Yeah. - So let's go to the cops.

報警 得了吧

The cops? Yeah, right.

-拜託 -你怕什麼啊

- Come on, man. - Look, what are you so afraid of?

如果我再惹麻煩

If I get in trouble again,

我爸會把我打成白人的

my pops is gonna beat the black off me.

似乎他已經做到了 B

Looks like he already did, B.

隨便了

Yo, whatever, man.

伸展 腳尖旋轉

Tendu. Pirouette.

伸展 腳尖旋轉

Tendu. Pirouette.

上車 你個小落湯雞

Get in here, you waterlogged pumpkin.

快點

Quick, quick.

關車門

Close that.

我們走

Let's go.

媽媽哪去了

What happened to Mama?

她的背好像還在疼

I think her back is still hurting.

練習怎麼樣

How was practice?

你劈開木板了嗎

Did you chop a board in half?

那是空手道 不是芭蕾

That's karate, not ballet.

是啊

That's right.

她的後背還會好起來嗎

Is her back ever going to get better?

她服了好多藥

She's been taking a lot of pills.

我們都不會有事的

Look, we're all gonna be okay.

我得接一下

I gotta take this.

是工作電話

It's work.

內森·博文

Nathan Bowen.

泰 你怎麼還在外面

Ty, what are you still doing out, man?

你說你害怕

You said you were scared,

我就替你做了

so I thought I'd do it for you.

你還成強盜了

So, you thugging now?

怎麼 你覺得自己長大了

What? You feel like a big man now?

不是

No.

我就是害怕

I just feel scared.

夥計 咱們得把這個送回去

Look, man, we're gonna go take this back, okay?

別動

Don't move.

Run!

珀西·拉沃紀念大橋

如果你關閉鑽塔

If you shut the rig down,

將會發生三件很糟的事

three very bad things are going to happen.

一 結構坍塌

Number one, structural collapse.

當支柱彎曲

And when the legs buckle,

艙體入水

and the hull hits the water,

便會發生第二件事

that'll cause number two.

很大規模的爆炸

A very large explosion.

這兩件事 跟第三件事都沒法比

And those two, they don't even compare to number three.

全面能量分散 你聽懂了嗎

Complete energy dispersion. Are you following?

快走

Come on, come on!

快走 我們走

Come on, let's go!

181 我們正在追趕兩名嫌犯

181, we're code six with two suspects.

可能是盜竊犯

Possible 459.

機密是一回事 但玩忽職守是另一回事

There's confidential, but there's also negligent.

如果鑽塔

If this rig goes--

恕我直言 先生

With all due respect, sir,

我覺得我們該聯繫政府了

I think it's time that we call in the government.

我們...

Are-- -

爸爸

Daddy!

快走 快走

Come on. Come on, come on.

待在這兒

Stay there.

別動

Freeze!

-另一個在哪呢 -他什麼都沒做

- Where's the other one? - He didn't do nothing!

我們正要把這個送回去呢 我發誓

We were just taking this back. I swear!

比利

Billy!

爸爸 爸爸

Dad! Daddy!

爸爸

Daddy!

羅克森

鬥篷與匕首 第一季 第一集

數年後

老樣子

The usual.

控制籃板

...controlling the boards!

曼寧 你再投三分

Manning, you take another three,

我就回到過去

and I am going to go back in time,

殺了你奶奶

and kill your grandmother!

詹森 16號把你守得死死的

Johnson! Sixteen is owning you, son!

他還拿胳膊肘懟我 裁判就是不罰

He's throwing elbows. Stripes isn't calling it.

那是裁判的錯咯

So it's the ref's fault?

不 我就是說

No, I'm-- I'm just saying that...

沒事 先生

Nothing, sir.

你在下面好美

You look good out there.

你也是

Yeah, you too.

No.

我可不怎麼會跳舞

I'm not a very good dancer.

你是來貴賓座剔牙的嗎

Oh, so you're just here to floss in VIP?

我是來結識你這樣的人的

I'm here to meet someone like you.

我其實不喜歡這個

You know, this really isn't my thing.

那你喜歡什麼

So what is?

你會覺得無聊的

You're gonna think it's lame.

不 你現在必須告訴我了

No. Now you gotta tell me.

我喜歡有趣的家庭派對

I like a good house party.

好音樂

You know, dope playlist.

能深入你心裡的曲子

Songs that can get inside of you.

你可以放鬆下來

And you can just chill.

-很可悲吧 -不會

- Pathetic, right? - No!

還挺可愛的

It's kind of adorable.

我有棟房子

I have a house.

周末時我叔叔讓我自己在那裡隨便玩

Yeah, my uncle let me have the run of the place for the weekend.

真的嗎

Really?

你有好音樂嗎

You got a dope playlist?

拜託 裁判

Come on, ref!

我爸以前好像就喝這個

Hey, I think my dad used to drink this.

以前嗎

Used to?

怎麼 他戒酒了嗎

What? Is he in AA or something?

不是

No.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點