美劇《郊狼(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

出來

怎麼停下了

出來

快點

穿上這個

你也穿上

你們沒跟我們說會有毒品

計劃會有變化

不要

No!

別管他們 走吧

郊 狼

第一季 第一集

五天前

V107

Victor 107.

V107 說

Victor 107, go ahead.

還在等阿爾金塔

Still waiting on Argenta.

她20分鐘前就說快到了

She said she was coming 20 minutes ago.

臨時去處理非法入境兒童事宜了

Had to reroute for a UAC call.

正在找人來替你班

Working on your relief.

要多久

How long we talking?

暫時沒有預估時間

No ETA yet.

老闆 洗手間在哪

Hey, chief, where's your bathroom?

廁所

Bao?

僅限顧客使用

Customers only.

或許你可以破例一次

Well, maybe you can make an exception.

或者你可以賣我一個箱子

Or you can sell me one of these boxes.

我直接拉屎在裡面

I'll take a shit in that instead.

最裡面左邊

All the way down on the left.

有人

Hey, it's occupied.

等一下

Just a second.

你最好等一下再進去

I'd give it a minute if I were you.

提醒過你了

Tried to warn you.

V107呼叫指揮中心

Victor 107 to dispatch.

V107 請講

Victor 107, go ahead.

我需要支援來優家倉庫

I'm gonna need some backup at the U-Store-All Plus

在艾爾威路西南角上

on the southwest corner of Airway Road.

我發現一條大約9米深的隧道

I've got a tunnel approximately 30 feet deep.

收到 V107

Copy, Victor 107.

回聲一號路旁的歐泰維拉公寓需要緊急援助

We got a major bailout at the Otay Villa Apartments

有12個非法入境移民

by Echo One, 12 UDAs.

會儘快派出支援

Will send support ASAP.

Shit.

Fuck.

媽的

Shit.

住手 別在隧道裡開槍

Stop! Stop! Don't shoot in the tunnel!

快出去

Get the fuck out!

出去 快

Get out, come on!

風雲人物在這兒呢

There's the man of the hour.

你明知道你不該下去的

You know damn well you shouldn't have gone down there.

你要開除我嗎

What are you gonna do, fire me?

謝了

Hey, thanks, man.

不過這次抓捕收穫頗豐

It was a hell of a bust, though.

新聞臺級別的

Talking CNN-level shit.

緝毒局官員會在那個隧道裡擺拍好幾周

DEA brass is gonna be posing for pics in that tunnel for weeks.

我可以回到隧道裡

Hey, I can get back down in that tunnel,

一探究竟 看看通向哪裡

you know, snake it out, see where it goes.

你做得夠多了

You've done enough.

回局裡 我稍後就來

Go on back to the station. I'll be right behind you.

幹得漂亮

Good work.

他怎麼跟你說的

What'd he tell you?

各位怎麼樣啊

How we doing, fellas?

很高興我們可以幫你們清理

Glad we could clean this up for you.

美國海關與邊防局

退休快樂

驚喜吧

Surprise!

我靠

Holy shit.

不是吧

Aw, come on.

給 克萊門斯

Here you go, Clemens.

不用 我不要

No, no, I'm good. I'm good.

我們整到他了

I think we got him.

哥們

Hey. Hey, man.

我不是說了我不想要派對的嗎

I thought I made it clear that I didn't want a party.

別怪我 好嗎

Hey, hey, don't blame me, all right?

都是喬·唐的主意

This was all Joe Don's idea.

除了這個

Except--except for this.

我讓所有人都籤了名 打開吧

I had everyone sign it. Go on, open it up.

我想著你會討厭這個

I figured you-- you'd hate that.

你是對的

You're right.

聽著 本 在你走之前

Look, Ben, before you go,

我想謝謝你照顧我

I want to thank you for looking out for me.

-不 別來這套 -請讓我說完

- No, no, don't do that. - Hey, come on, let me finish.

我現在命令你

I'm giving you a direct order.

閉嘴 把酒喝了

Shut the fuck up and drink.

我會想你這個暴脾氣的傢伙的

I'm gonna miss you, you crusty bastard.

大家聽我說兩句

Hey, y'all, listen up for just a second.

我想舉杯向本·克萊門斯探員致敬

I just want to raise a beer to Agent Ben Clemens.

本 在32年的卓著服役後

Ben, after 32 years of distinguished service,

美國海關與邊防局

the United States Customs and Border Protection

正式將你踢出大門

officially kicks your ass out the door.

大家敬本·克萊門斯一杯

To Ben Clemens, y'all!

我的豚鼠生寶寶了

My guinea pig had babies.

你明明說你買了兩隻公的

You said you bought two boys.

看來是我弄錯了

Well, looks like I was wrong.

去看電視吧

Go watch TV.

-你今天要去嗎 -是的

- Are you going today? - Yep.

Ben.

謝謝

Thank you.

我也不想問 但你覺得要多久

I hate to ask, but how long do you think it's gonna take?

得看見了才知道

I won't know till I see it.

本 我愛我丈夫

Ben, I loved my husband,

但哈維拿房子做了二次抵押

but Javi took a second mortgage on the house

來支付墨西哥房子的錢

to pay for Mexico.

我還得去見銀行的人

I have a meeting with the bank

看他們會不會給我們延期

to see if they'll give us an extension,

但如果我不儘快付清墨西哥房子的錢

but they're gonna foreclose on our house here

他們會取消這邊房子的抵押贖回權

if I don't pay for Mexico soon, and--

不修完小屋的話

There won't be enough to cover the loan

就不夠錢還清貸款

without finishing the cabin.

是的

Yeah.

我們得賣掉

We need to sell.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry.

我們都知道

Hey, we both know Javi

哈維無論如何都會拉我去那裡的

would have dragged me down there anyway.

他是個好人 但木工活屬實不行

He was a good guy, but he was a shit carpenter.

哈維沒留給我們多少 但他留下了你

Javi didn't leave us much, but he left us you.

需要幫助嗎 先生

Do you need help, sir?

不 不

No, no.

我力氣大得很

I'm very strong.

我沒穿制服你就認不出了

You don't recognize me without my uniform,

對嗎 阿爾瓦羅

do you, Alvaro?

站住

Stop!

該死 給我站住

God damn it, just stop!

這種把戲你還想耍多少次

How many times you gonna do this dance?

怎麼了 老前輩

What's up, old-timer?

喬·唐 我需要警力到廣場上的家得寶押解犯人

Joe Don, I need a 10-16 at the Home Depot on Plaza.

光是去年一年 我就抓了這個混蛋五次了

I must have picked this asshole up five times in the past year alone.

本 我們有制度

Ben, there's protocol.

去他媽的制度

Fuck protocol.

他就站在我面前呢

He's right here, standing in front of me.

如果你願意 我可以押他回去

I can bring him in if you want.

本 這不再是你的職責了

Ben, it's not your job anymore.

先掛了 老兄

Gotta go, buddy.

你要放我走嗎

You gonna let me go now?

不不不

No, no, no, no.

你看我像是需要項鍊的人嗎

Do I look like I need a necklace?

提華納海灘

這樣吧

There you go.

好多了

相關焦點