美劇《秘密(2014)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

第一季 第一集

秘密

Mum?

Mum?

Mum?

Mum?

Can I ask you something?

我能問你一個問題嗎

Course you can.

當然可以了

I was wondering if you might help me to die?

我想著 你能不能幫我死掉

What?

什麼

Help me call it a day.

幫我了結這一生

I think you've had a bit too much Shiraz, Mum.

我看你是葡萄酒喝多了吧 媽

I went to see the consultant.

我去見了顧問醫師

When?

什麼時候的事

Today.

就今天

This morning.

今天上午

There appears to have been a bit of movement.

癌細胞似乎已經開始轉移了

What do you mean?

你什麼意思

Because the blood flows through the something-or-other...

因為血液會從那什麼器官流過

..Apparently it's found its way to my liver.

顯然 現在已經開始入侵我的肝臟了

Also...

並且

it...

那個...

It turns out I might be a little

我的壽命可能

shorter on time than we thought.

比我們原先預想的要更短一些

How short is shorter?

到底有多短

I would have come with you, you know? I know.

我如果知道肯定願意陪你一起去的 我知道

You don't have to give me an answer now.

你不必現在就答覆我

But I would appreciate it if you gave it some serious thought.

但如果你肯認真考慮一下 我會十分感激的

Oh, come on, Mum, don't be silly. I'm not.

別這樣 媽 別說傻話 我不是在亂說

Hey, guess what? What?

嘿 你猜怎麼著 什麼

No, you've got to guess.

不行 你得先猜一猜

No.

不要

Can you guess? No.

你能猜到嗎 不能

I bought a spliff off, er, someone in the pub.

我從酒吧一個傢伙手裡買了些大麻菸捲

Do you want to smoke it, get stoned,

你想抽一點 嗨一下

like we used to, in the old days?

就像我們過去常做的那樣

I'm six months pregnant. Nah, it's all right.

我已經懷孕6個月了 沒關係的

Are you joking? Nah, you can have a few, can't you?

你在開玩笑嗎 不是 你抽一點沒關係的吧

No.

不行

Once in a while.

偶爾抽一點沒關係的

You're going to be the least responsible parent ever.

你會成為有史以來最不負責任的父親

I'm also going to be the coolest, aren't I?

但我肯定也是最酷的 對吧

Tony.

叫託尼吧

Makes me think of Tony Blair.

讓我想到以前的首相託尼·布萊爾

Horrible.

太糟糕了

Erm, what about Graham?

那叫格蘭姆怎麼樣

Bit World War II. Yeah?

有點像二戰時期的人名 是嗎

Walter?

沃特呢

Walter? I prefer Graham, I think.

沃特嗎 那我還是覺得格蘭姆更好

Yeah? Thomas?

你覺得呢 湯瑪斯呢

Nah, too posh.

不行 太高雅了

Barry?

巴裡呢

Yeah, let's go for that. What's funny about Barry?

好吧 就這個吧 巴裡這名字有什麼好笑的

I don't know. I'm serious. I like Barry.

我也不知道 我說真的 我喜歡巴裡這名字

I don't like Barry.

我不喜歡巴裡這名字

Er, Stuart?

斯圖爾特呢

What's funny about Stuart? I don't know.

斯圖爾特又有什麼好笑的 我也說不清

I've got a cousin called Stuart, you know that.

我有個表弟就叫斯圖爾特 你知道的

No, and he's lovely. He is lovely, ain't he?

是啊 他很可愛 他的確很可愛對吧

Maybe we should call him Stuart, then.

那不如就給孩子取名叫斯圖爾特吧

Shaun?

肖恩

Mum's cancer's got worse.

媽媽的癌症惡化了

You seem very calm. Are you all right?

你似乎很平靜 你還好吧

I think so. And you?

我覺得還好 你呢

Yes. It's a lot to take in, isn't it?

挺好的 一下子有太多事要接受 是吧

It is. A little less so the second time.

是啊 不過第二次來還要好些了

But there were some positives.

但也有好的方面啊

Every cloud... There was the palliative care thing,

烏雲背後... 臨終關懷治療什麼的

nurse, I thought was an interesting idea.

護養 我覺得就是個不錯的主意

Mum? I could murder a pint of IPA.

媽 我可以喝下一品脫的印度淡啤

Oh, you could at least pretend not to ignore the question.

你至少可以假裝下別無視我的問題啊

Not to worry if you haven't the time.

如果你沒時間 就別為我的事操心了

I'm meant to be meeting Shaun.

我一會兒要去找肖恩

Oh, never mind. Well, you can come, too.

算了 你也可以一起去的啊

Not sure I've got the energy for going out.

我覺得我沒什麼力氣外出

Well, how about dinner, then, back at the house?

那不如回家一起吃晚餐吧

I am perfectly capable of looking after myself.

我完全有能力照顧好我自己

At the moment you are, just about, but what happens...

你現在是可以照顧自己 但如果...

I'd rather wither away in peace

我寧願清靜地死去

than have to make endless small talk with...

也不要無休無止地和那些人聊天...

This isn't funny.

這不好笑

I wasn't suggesting it was.

我並非在說這很好笑

The amount of pain you're going to end up in

你接下來會面臨的疼痛

is going to be unbearable.

肯定是無法承受的

No-one's suggesting it's going to be easy, Pip.

沒人在說這會很容易 皮普

But I won't be able to look after you.

我沒辦法好好照顧你的

And nor am I expecting you to.

我也沒指望你照顧我

No, well, actually,

不 實際上

by not receiving any treatment or accepting any help

不接受治療 不接受幫助

that is exactly what you are doing.

你現在的狀態就是這樣的

I think you know perfectly well there is an alternative.

我覺得你心裡很清楚 我沒有別的選擇

All I'm asking you to think about

我只是要你考慮下

is having someone drop in on you once or twice a week.

請人一周去探望你一兩次

That's all it is.

僅此而已

That's all I want you to think about. I understand all that.

那就是我希望你考慮的 我都懂的

I don't want to be driven insane with worry, Mum.

我不希望因過度擔心而發瘋 媽

I don't wish to be dying. But there we are.

我還不想死呢 但現在還不是要死了

If you could give them a ring, maybe delivery on Tuesday.

希望你給他們打個電話 儘量周二送過來

All right then. I'd prefer it...

好的 我更希望...

Can I have some help, please?

請你們快幫幫我

Yes, what's happened? I think he's been hit by a car.

好的 怎麼了 它好像被車撞了

OK. And what's his name? Her name?

好吧 它叫什麼名字 是雌的還是雄的

Bob. Bob. OK. Do you want to come with me

鮑勃 鮑勃 好的 跟我一起來吧

and we'll... All right, darling.

然後我們...別事的 親愛的

We'll have a look. All right?

我們好好檢查下 好嗎

Where did it happen?

是在哪裡被撞的

Thank you.

謝謝你

Apparently they have black skin.

顯然它們的皮膚是黑色的

Their fur isn't white, it's transparent.

它們的毛皮不是白色的 而是透明的

It just reflects the snow.

只不過會反射雪光罷了

Mental.

太驚人了

You all right?

你沒事吧

Sorry, yeah, I'm fine, just a bit erm...

抱歉 我沒事 只是有點...

I ought to go, really.

我得走了

Sorry, what were you saying? Doesn't matter.

抱歉 你剛剛說什麼來著 沒什麼

No, go on. Just...polar bears.

別啊 說吧 就是 北極熊

I think you've forgotten the water, Mum.

我覺得你忘記放水了 媽

It's actually surprisingly comfortable.

躺在這裡竟然很舒服呢

Is it?

是嗎

Well, let's have a go. Budge up.

那我也來試一下 讓一點位置出來

Yeah, it's great.

是啊 真爽呢

I spoke to someone. A nurse.

我今天去找一個護士談了談

I'm really sorry I shouted at you. I mean it.

我很抱歉之前吼了你 真的

How was your day?

你今天過得怎麼樣

Long. I killed a cat.

很漫長 我殺死了一隻貓

Intentionally, I hope?

是安樂死吧

It was in a pretty bad state.

它當時的狀況已經救不活了

I know the feeling.

我知道那種感覺

You hungry?

你餓嗎

Not really.

不怎麼餓

I've brought sausages. You ought to eat.

我帶了些香腸來 你該吃點

相關焦點