更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
禍根
第一季 第一集
-她在哪 -在她工作室裡
- Where is she? - She's in her studio.
她在工作
She's workin'.
她怎麼還不回來
Why hasn't she come back?
2天前
胡說八道 你能把聲音關小一點嗎
It's crap. It's cra-- Could you just turn that down a bit?
-拜託 我正努力集中注意力 -什麼
- Please. I'm trying to concentrate... - What?
這手術很有難度
on a very delicate operation, here.
攪拌機沒法控制音量
Blenders don't have volume control.
好吧 理由真差勁 不管怎樣 把音量弄小點
Well, that's a pathetic excuse. Just turn it down, anyway.
爸爸 我昨晚做了些調查
Dad. Yeah. I did some research last night.
-什麼 -金毛和貴賓的串兒
- Yes? - On golden doodles.
-拜託 -它們不掉毛 不容易導致過敏
-Oh, God-- And they don't shed. They're hypoallergenic.
-不行 聽著 亨利 -它們真的真的很可愛
-No, no-- Listen, Hen. They're really, really, really cute.
我們不能養 你跟他說
We're not having-- Tell him. Tell him.
-又糾結養狗的事了 -為什麼啊 爸
- It's the dog thing again. - But why, Dad?
我們不能養狗 因為我說過了
We can't have a dog because as I've said before,
什麼狗都讓我喘不了氣
all dogs make my throat close up,
空氣進不了我的肺部 我就完蛋了
so no air gets to my lungs, which makes me die.
所以 不可能
So it's-- It's undesirable.
不過呢 你再想個別的寵物吧 比如
But...Think of another pet. You know, you can have a,
貓或倉鼠
a cat, or a hamster.
或者 我不知道現在的孩子們都養什麼
Or... I don't know what kids have these days.
養只吸血鬼蝙蝠
Have a, have a vampire bat.
-這是承諾嗎 -對 這是一個承諾
- Is that a promise? - Yes. That is a promise.
就像是那次...
Like the, the promise of...
自駕遊的承諾 只有你和我
a road trip, too? Just you and me?
不帶這麼打擊人的 會實現的
That's a low blow. That will happen.
-會嗎 -會的
- Will it? - It will happen.
我的小提琴
Shit, my violin!
-幫幫我 -什麼情況
- Help me, please. - What is going on?
我不知道怎麼突然變六歲了
I don't know why I'm suddenly six years old.
好吧 為什麼打領帶
Oh, God. All right. Why the tie, hmm?
又參加葬禮嗎
Not another funeral?
討厭鬼的主意
It's The Turd's idea.
另外不是葬禮
And no, no.
不是我所有的病人都會死
Not all my patients die.
你為什麼盛裝打扮 他叫什麼名字
Why are you so dressed up? What's his name?
太太們的下午茶 計劃籌款活動
Ladies' tea. Planning the fundraiser.
學校拍賣會 我說過我不去了嗎
School auction. Did I mention I'm not going?
-我說過你會去嗎 -我想你會知道我不去的
- Oh, did I mention you are? - I think you'll find I'm not, my love.
我們給他們撒的錢還不夠多嗎
Isn't it enough we give them tons of money anyway?
我們實際上不給他們錢
We actually don't give them money.
你爸會給 他真是太貼心了
Well, your dad does, which is very sweet of him.
說到這個 我們下周四和他一起吃晚飯
Which reminds me, we have dinner with him next Thursday.
好吧 所以一周之內我得去裡爾登還得見你爸
Right. So I have Reardon and your dad in the same week.
我是紐約最幸運的寶寶
I'm just the luckiest girl in New York.
你不喜歡裡爾登嗎
Don't you like Reardon?
你喜歡裡爾登嗎 你喜歡你的學校
Well, do you like Reardon? You, you like your school?
喜歡
Yeah.
-那我也喜歡 去親親你媽 -媽
- And I love it. Go on, kiss your mom. We have to go. - Mom...
不要 我才不親老媽了 你自己親吧
No, I'm not kissing Mom. You do it.
你得把這個清理乾淨
You need to clean this up.
我不能每天早上都清理這個
I'm not doing this every single morning.
不 我想吻你 我喜歡
No, no, I want to kiss you. I like this.
好了
Yeah. Right.
-亨利 亨利 -什麼
- Henry? Henry? - What?
你不許吃冰沙了 你從來都不清洗
No more smoothies. You never, ever clean up...
好吧 問你個問題 別撒謊
All right, here's a question and don't lie.
你這周練過這玩意嗎
Did you, in fact, practice that thing at all this week?
-因為我沒聽見動靜啊 -我練習過
- Because I heard nothing. - No, I practiced.
-真的 -嗯 不騙你
- Really? - Yeah. I swear.
你知道嗎 他覺得我根本不行 羅森鮑姆先生
Do you know, he doesn't even think I'm any good. Mr. Rosenbaum.
他真是這麼說的嗎
He actually said that, did he?
不 他沒這麼說
No. It's not that he says it.
只是 他總是說些好聽的
It just-- He used to say a lot more good stuff.
但有時從他看我的眼神來說
I mean, sometimes with the looks he gives me,
我覺得他想讓我退出
I-I think he wants me to quit.
有沒有可能像你媽媽說的那樣
Well, is it possible that, as your mom might say--
你實際上是在表達這種情緒
You're actually projecting that sentiment.
因為在你的內心深處
Because somewhere deep down,
在你十幾歲的心靈深處
in the bowels of your teenage psyche,
你其實是想放棄
you actually want to give it up.
我不想放棄 我喜歡小提琴
I don't want to give up. I love violin.
好吧 那太好了
Okay, well, that's great then.
你知道嗎 羅森鮑姆 他是個不快樂的人
You know, Rosenbaum, he's an unhappy man.
通過不快樂的人
It is never a good idea
來衡量我們自己
to take measure of ourselves
不是個好主意
through the eyes of the joyless.
好吧 你可以不快樂
Well, you can be joyless.
-你說什麼 -是啊
- Beg your pardon? - Yeah.
當你有壓力的時候 你可能會不快樂
You can be joyless when you're...When you're stressed.
我看起來壓力很大嗎
Do I seem stressed a lot?
最近有點
Some... lately.
太棒了 好吧 現在
Brilliant. Well, now...
我因為壓力而感到有壓力 所以
Now I'm stressed about being stressed, so...
-非常感謝你 -不客氣
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
你又不是為了羅森鮑姆拉小提琴
You don't, you don't play your violin for Rosenbaum, anyway.
你是該尊重他 該努力
You owe him your respect and your hard work,
但最後 你和歌曲的關係
but in the end, your relationship with song
就是你和音樂的關係
is between you and your music.
-知道了 -好 你很棒的
- Got it. - Right. And you're brilliant, okay?
去他媽的羅森鮑姆
So fuck Rosenbaum.
-我告訴媽媽你這麼說的 -拿起你的小提琴
- I'm telling Mom you said that. - Take your violin,
-抽他丫的羅森鮑姆吧 -爸爸
- and shove it up his Rosen-bum cheeks, okay? - Dad...
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
麗貝卡·哈克尼斯特別早就來了
Rebecca Harkness has arrived way too early.
好的
Great.
我真的想不明白
It just doesn't make any sense to me.
上一分鐘 他細心又有愛
One minute, he's attentive, loving.
下一分鐘 他幾乎是在辱罵
The next minute, he's borderline abusive.
昨晚我承受兩種情緒 就像鐘擺
I got both swings last night. The full pendulum.
還不許我說他躁鬱症
And fucking forbid I call him bipolar. I mean...
他媽的不許
Fucking forbid!
所以你又開始認為他是躁鬱症
So you're back to thinking that he's, um, that he's bipolar.
我不知道 那種情緒波動
I don't know. The mood swings...
你怎麼認為
What do you think?
我不認識他
Well, I don't know him.
-我只認識你 -什麼意思
- I only know you. - Meaning?
-別那樣看我 -這是你的第三次婚姻 不是嗎
- Do not give me that look. - This is your third marriage. Isn't it?
怎麼著 還得計數的
So, what, we're keeping score?
不 不 我只是
No. No, I'm just...
-我不會那麼做的 -好吧 情況有所進展
- I'm not doing that. - Okay, this is going somewhere,
但我不確定是什麼進展
and I'm not exactly sure where,
除了對我不利的方向之外 你就說吧
other than a direction not in my favor. So just say it.
-說啊 我付錢給你 說吧 -麗貝卡
- Say it! I pay you. Say it. - Reb--
麗貝卡
Rebecca.
你是我見過的最有鑑別能力的人
I have met few people more discriminating than you.
在選擇鋪地毯的人之前
You read 100 Yelp reviews
你得先看上百條網站評價
before choosing someone to install your carpet.
我說得對嗎 你試了20雙鞋
Am I right? You, you try on 20 pairs of shoes
才做出決定
before making a choice.
你對你的染髮師做背景調查
You do background checks on your hair colorist.
毫無疑問 你對我做了背景調查
You did a background check on me, no doubt.
你什麼都檢查過 什麼都查
You vet everything. Everything.
-這很好 這樣做沒問題 -但是
- Which is fine. I mean, that's appropriate. - But...
但是一個有魅力的男人出現了
But an attractive man comes along,
對你表現出興趣 你的判斷力就消失了
and shows an interest in you, and judgment be gone.
不 不是這樣的
No. That is not what is happening.
你認識凱文那天 你走進了這間辦公室
I mean, the day that you met Kevin, you floated into this office.
那次約診是為了解決