更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
本故事根據真實事件改編
出於戲劇目的和對受害人及其家人的尊重
某些姓名和情節做了改動
所有對話純屬虛構
1997年 一支美國新聞小組
在巴黎找到了查爾斯·索布萊
在那裡 他作為一個自由人生活著
你是個危險的人嗎
Are you a dangerous man?
首先該問的是我是否殺過人
The question first is whether I committed murder.
你殺過嗎
And did you?
法庭認定我沒有
The courts, they have decided...No.
我面對過審判 面對過指控
I have faced trials, I have faced allegations.
但是法庭做出了最終的判定
And the courts, they have decided.
這並沒有回答我的問題 不是嗎
That doesn't answer my question, does it?
那就是我的答案
That's my answer.
有些人認為你是僥倖脫罪 逍遙法外了
There are those who would say you got away with it.
《時代周刊》就是這麼說的
That's what Time magazine said.
或許事實的確如此
Perhaps it's true.
畢竟 現在我在世上任何地方都不會再面臨審判
After all, I cannot now face trial anywhere in the world.
毒蛇
第一季第一集
卡尼特豪宅
班登路77/5號
狂歡時間到 姑娘們
Time to party, girls.
來吧
Come on.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
阿蘭
Alain!
這就是我之前跟你們說過的阿蘭
This is Alain, who I was telling you about.
歡迎來到卡尼特豪宅
Welcome to Kanit House.
你好
Hello.
給她們弄點酒 阿賈伊
Get them a drink, Ajay.
樂意效勞
With pleasure.
看來今晚玩得很愉快啊
跟平日裡一樣 小天使
放鬆 必須把高燒降下來
Relax, we must take the fever down.
我想回家
I want to go home.
能把他的包拿來給我嗎
香港
我們的家在曼谷
Our home is in Bangkok,
但明年夏天我們會在巴黎和蘇黎世設立辦事處
but next summer we will open offices in Paris and Zurich.
我們有遍及亞洲和西歐的運輸網絡
We have a network of couriers throughout Asia and Western Europe.
所以我們才能提供如此...有吸引力的價格
Which is how we're able to offer such...attractive prices.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Oh, sorry.
你是要買來送給誰的
Who are you buying for?
我並沒有打算要買
I'm not really buying.
你是荷蘭人嗎
You're Dutch?
是的
Yes.
但不是純正的鬼佬 對吧 你跟我一樣
But you are not entirely gweilo, are you? You are like me.
沒錯 我父親是印尼人
Yeah. My father is from Indonesia.
我父親是印度人
Mine is Indian.
我媽是越南人
My mama is from Vietnam.
但你聽我的口音 我是法國人
But listen to me and I am French.
有時候人們會分不清楚
It can be confusing sometimes.
-我叫阿蘭 -我叫威廉
- I'm Alain. - Willem.
叫我威姆吧
Wim.
這是我妻子莫妮克
My wife, Monique.
-你好 -幸會
- Oh, hi. - Enchante.
我是威姆
Wim.
你不想知道價格嗎
Don't you want to know the cost?
好啊
OK, yeah.
那個
That one.
看來你的確是買來送人的
Then you are buying for someone.
-是的 -她叫什麼名字
- Yes. - What is her name?
莉娜
Lena.
莉娜
Lena?
他是珠寶專業人士嗎
Is he a professional?
是的
He is.
有他幫你看 你就放心好了
You are in very good hands.
多少錢
如果你願意
If you'd like,
我相信我可以把價格壓到 這個數
I'm certain I can break him down to...this.
謝謝 抱歉 我該走了
Thank you. I'm sorry. I...I should go.
抱歉
Sorry.
朋友...
My friend...
你離家在外有多久了
how long have you been gone from home?
一年
A year.
你帶的錢還沒花光嗎
You have not run out of money yet?
沒有 我們一直保持著合理的消費
No, we've been, er, sensible.
但是 你想向莉娜表達你的愛意
But still, you want to tell Lena that you love her.
是啊 當然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
如果我跟你說
If I told you
我可以幫你做出一個
I could have you made
藍寶石帶鑲鑽的鉑金戒指
a sapphire set in diamonds on a platinum ring
價格只有剛剛那個數額的一半
for half the price I just showed you,
你怎麼說
what would you say?
阿蘭·戈蒂耶
珠寶商
我們來這裡不是為了買珠寶
那筆錢夠我們去加德滿都了 甚至喀布爾
我們偶爾也得回家待待
你想回家了嗎
想想我們接下來會擁有什麼
一間公寓
也許甚至是水上住宅
就像一對老夫老妻了
老夫老妻
又見面了
Hello, again.
我是莉娜
Lena.
-我是莫妮克 -你好
- Monique. - Hi.
天啊 你真美
Mon dieu, you're so pretty.
不用覺得有負擔
There's no obligation.
戴上試試
Try it on.
還是太貴了
Still a lot of money.
我們明白
We understand.
你們不用現在就決定 對吧
You do not need to decide now, do they?
當然
Of course not.
我們還會在曼谷再見 對吧
We're going to see you in Bangkok, yes?
這...好吧
Well, all right.
你們確定方便我們借宿嗎
Are you sure it's OK for us to stay?
當然了
Yes, of course it is.
我們家是永遠向朋友們敞開的
Our home is always open to friends.
讓他把戒指買給你 莉娜
Let him buy you the ring, Lena.
真的嗎
真的
我們去跳舞吧
兩個月後
曼谷 荷蘭大使館
-請進 -克尼彭伯格先生嗎
- Yes. - Mr Knippenberg?
是我 盧瓦娜
Yes, Lawana.
我給忘了
Oh, I'd forgotten.
其他人是幾點走的
Ah, what time did the others leave?
那麼久了嗎
That long, huh?
有位希爾格斯先生找我們幫忙
It's just this gentleman, Mr Hilgers, is asking for help
查找他小姨子的下落
in locating his sister-in-law,
叫海倫娜·德克爾 還有她男友威廉·布洛姆
Helena Dekker, and Willem Bloem, her boyfriend.
為了提供更多線索 他還附帶寄了一個包裹
To help us, he also enclosed an accompanying package
裡面有度假相片 還有家裡來往的書信
of holiday photographs and letters home.
但包裹還沒到
But that package has not arrived.
要是我們弄丟了那些照片 還怎麼幫忙找他們
How can we help find them if we've lost their damn photographs?
要不就交給我吧
Perhaps if you left it with me?
當然
Of course.
他們在說什麼 尤丁
What do they say, Yotin?
他們在聊共產主義者 先生
They talk about communists, sir.
越南的 寮國的 柬埔寨的
In Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.
他們問泰國是否也會捲入革命
They ask if Thailand might also fall to revolution.
那倒有可能改善交通狀況
Well, it might improve the traffic.
買茉莉花嗎 先生
不了 謝謝
該死
尤丁 那邊四點開始 這都過了一刻鐘了
Yotin, it started at four and it's already quarter past.
-走過去應該更快吧 -什麼
- Surely it would be quicker to walk. - What?
這裡是雅典路
This is Athithaya Road.
到體育俱樂部只需要往北走三四個街區
The athletic club is only three or four blocks north.
-可是克尼彭伯格先生 -我不能在這幹坐著
- But Mr Knippenberg... - I can't just sit here.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
赫爾曼 你還好嗎
Herman! Are you all right?
大使先生 很抱歉 交通太堵了
有三十分鐘都沒挪出一碼 又下了雨...
這是克尼彭伯格 我的第三秘書