美劇《切膚之痛》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

海鷗飛來 棲息於此

A seagull flew in and landed,

羽翼閃爍 金色光芒

gold shimmer on her wings.

我心之鳥 自由翱翔

Bird in me roaming freely.

這是愛情

This is love.

繼而海鷗 飛向遠方

Then seagull flies away,

蹤跡難尋

gone for every day.

所以她愛上了一隻海鷗嗎

So, is she in love with a seagull?

顯然這是個比喻

Well, it's a metaphor, obviously.

好吧

Right.

你曾愛上過什麼人嗎

Have you been in love before?

不知道

I don't know.

坦誠點吧

Just be honest.

寫點實在的 充滿激情的

Give us something real, bit of grit.

-哪 哪一部分 -這樣吧

- What...what part...? - Right,

我的湯快涼了

I've got a bowl of soup in there forming a skin.

一會兒再說

See you in a bit.

她怎麼說

What did she say, then?

告訴我吧

Come on, tell me.

她很喜歡

She loved it.

-真的嗎 -是的

- Did she actually? - Yeah.

撒個小謊不會傷害任何人 對吧

Well, a little bending of the truth never hurt anyone, did it?

怎麼了

What?

切膚之痛

第一季 第一集

-別這麼扯我 你個混蛋 -趕快起來

- Don't pull me like that, you dick. - Well, get up, then!

還沒準備好呢

Wasn't ready.

-按照我說的做 -別打她

- Right. This is what you've got to do. - Don't hit her.

赤腳站在草地上

OK, so you've got your bare feet on the grass

然後你只需要

and then you've got to just

讓負面情緒下沉進入土地

let the negative charges run down into the earth.

-特拉夫 -怎麼了

- Trav? - Yeah.

-我不會籤你的請願書 -為什麼

- I'm not signing your petition. - Why?

因為你寫的都是廢話

Because it's made up shit!

不是啊 科學家們已經做了研究

It's not! Scientists have done studies.

這些橡膠鞋正讓我們得病

We're making ourselves sick with these rubber soles,

使人類從地球上消失

separating us from the earth!

我籤了 但你欠我個人情

I signed it, but you owe me

因為布洛克爾老師抓到了我玩手機

because Mrs Blocker caught me with my phone out.

"手機是不是比我有意思"

"Is that phone more interesting than me?"

你知道她那個表情

You know the face she does.

-"手機是不是比我有意思" -太像了

- "Is that phone more interesting than me?" - This is so good.

"如果是的 就滾出去" 我數三下

"Cos if it is, by all means, get out." One!

你見過她背

Have you seen it when she

-束口袋嗎 -天 我見過

- wears the drawstring bag? - Oh, my God, yes.

看起來像 像一隻蒼蠅趴在大象背上

It looks like, like, a fly on an elephant's back.

-你這混蛋 -真噁心 都從你鼻子裡噴出來了

- You're such a dick. - Ew! It went out your nostrils and all.

你真是個混蛋

You're a dick.

我的天

Oh, my God.

波比怎麼和洛蘭·查普曼在一起

What's Poppy doing with Lorraine Chapman?

我告訴你怎麼回事 波比是個賤人

I'll tell you this for nothing, Poppy is a CUNT!

小聲點

Shut up.

洛蘭上報紙了

Right, Lorraine was in the newspaper,

所以波比想和她做朋友

and now Poppy wants to be her friend.

-的確 -意圖太明顯了

- Yeah. - So, she's transparent.

洛蘭·查普曼曾經用一根凍香腸自慰

Lorraine Chapman had sex with a frozen sausage.

我記得她兩年前就在學高考化學了

I thought she was taking chemistry A-level two years early.

那又怎樣 她還是用香腸自爽

So? She's still fuck a sausage.

你還沒聽最精彩的呢

You haven't heard the best bit.

香腸斷在了她逼裡

Apparently, it snapped inside her.

-刺激吧 -別說了

- I know. - Spare me.

那香腸到底有多長啊

How fucking long was the sausage?

別說了 再說就無聊了

Right, fuck this, this is boring now.

-嘗嘗這個 -又來了

- Right, bitches, take it. - Oh, not again.

-這裡面是什麼 -莉茲

- What's in this? - Lyds,

你為什麼總得寸進尺

why do you have to take it that one step further?

阿普唑侖是一種鎮靜劑

Alprazolam is a form of benzodiazepine.

你想知道什麼 配料表

What do you want, a fucking ingredients list?

-快吃了 -好吧

- Come on. - OK.

另一邊見

See you on the other side.

-就是這個感覺 -太爽了

- Right then, boys. - Yeah!

-糟了 -我的天

- Oh, no. - My God.

我喜歡只有我們三個的時候

I just like it when it's just the three of us.

是啊

Yeah.

我爸媽在義大利有一棟房子

In the summer, my parents

夏天時我們該去看看

have got a house in Italy, we should go.

暢想一下 那真是太棒了

Imagine. That would be amazing.

我可以曬黑一點

Yeah, I could get a tan.

走這邊 走這邊

Oh, oh, there we go. There it goes.

-我要走了 你能送她回家嗎 -沒問題

- I'm going to go. Will you get her home? - OK, yeah.

-拜託了 -再見

- Please! - Ta-ra.

再見 愛你們 再見 莉迪婭

Bye, love you. Bye, Lydia.

莉迪婭

Lydia!

傻子才嗑藥

Drugs are for mugs.

一些老頑固這麼說

Some crusty old dick said that.

但我也比較贊同

But I'm inclined to agree.

操了

Fuck's sake.

我媽剛才要聞我的口氣

聞吧 我清新著呢

Dad?

-爸 -怎麼了

- Dad! - What are you doing?

是媽媽 她在馬路上

It's Mum! She is out in the road.

別管那個瘋婆子

Leave the mad bitch out there.

媽 回屋子裡去 快回去

Mum, come in the house. Come on.

你看看鄰居們

Look at the neighbours.

媽 你會凍壞的

Mum, you're freezing.

快回來喝杯茶吧 快點 快點

Just come in and have a cup of tea. Come on, come on.

媽媽

Mum. Mum!

-走 -你必須去見戴叔叔

- Come on. - You've got to go and see your uncle Dai.

他什麼都清楚

He knows all about it.

拜託穿上衣服吧

Please, will you just put this on?

你爸爸的兄弟戴 他知道了

Your father's brother Dai, he knows. He knows.

禁止球類遊戲

*你這樣對我 感覺如何*

*How does it feel to treat me like you do?*

*當你的手觸碰我...*

*When you lay your hands upon me...*

閉嘴行不行

Hey! Shut up, will you!

抱歉

Sorry, love.

下來和我們一起啊

Come down and join us, why don't you?

-你吵醒別人了 -你是來給我送派的嗎

- You're waking people up. - You want to deliver my pies or what?

我可以幫你送派

I can deliver your pies.

-不用客氣 -傻逼

- Not bother. - Twats!

媽媽 求你了

Please, Mum!

求你了 跟我走行不行

Please, Mum. Please, will you just come with me?

你為什麼這麼害怕

Why do you look so scared?

我是世上最強大的女人

I'm the strongest woman in the world.

我在這兒呢

I've got you really tight, all right?

Come on.

你會沒事的 好嗎

You're going to be fine, yeah?

瑪麗·休斯精神病院

入口處

來 這樣才對

Come on, come on. Right.

我們坐在房間裡就行 好不好

We're just going to sit in this room, all right?

好了 到這兒來

OK, come on. Come on over here.

放鬆一下你的腿 瞧

You can rest your legs, look.

就是這樣 把睡衣拉下來 對

There you go. Pull your nightie down. There you go.

抱歉 打擾一下 現在有值班醫生嗎

Excuse me, sorry to bother you, erm, is there a doctor on duty?

-我媽媽狀況不太好 -我去叫高級護士

- My mum's not very well. - I'll get the senior nurse.

傑克

Jack!

你好

Hiya, love.

我是迪格比護士 這位是

I'm Nurse Digby. Who's this?

你媽媽嗎

Mum, is it?

對 這是我媽媽

Yeah, it's my mum.

她在這兒看過病 她有躁鬱症

She's been here before. She's got bipolar.

明白了 你是一個人陪她來的

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點