美劇《日常謎團》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-07 可小果

既然你們已經專心在聽了 我就開始了

And now that I have your attention, I'll begin.

歡迎

Welcome.

你們也知道

As you know,

這部劇叫做《日常謎團》

this entertainment is called "Dispatches From Elsewhere"...

我保證 隨著故事慢慢發展

a title that I assure you will have more relevance

你們會覺得這個標題愈發貼切

as the story progresses.

除非這是你們第一次看限定劇

Unless this is your first experience with a limited-run episodic,

雖然我們的記錄顯示並非如此

which our records indicate it is not,

那你們就會知道 傳統的敘事習慣

then you're aware of the storytelling convention

會要求製片人們

which dictates that the filmmakers

花很多不必要的時間

spend an unnecessary amount of time

來向你介紹主角

to introduce you to our protagonist,

他的職業 他生活的細節

his occupation, the particularities of his life,

還有最重要的

and, most importantly,

阻擋他追尋幸福的障礙

the obstacles which stand in the way of his happiness.

朋友們 作為我的諸多贈禮之一 首先

As the first of my many gifts to you, my friends,

我建議我們跳過這個慣例

I propose we skip this convention

直接進入你們想看的部分 也就是故事本身

and get on with what you came here for... the story.

我可以節省你們20分鐘的生命

I propose I return to you 20 minutes of your life

通過把這個標準的介紹流程

by reducing the standard introduction

縮減成兩分鐘

to a mere two minutes.

這是彼得

This is Peter.

把他想像成你們自己

Think of him as you.

如果你們獨居

He is you if you lived alone

並且每個工作日都要被蘋果默認的鬧鈴吵醒的話

and woke every weekday to your iPhone alarm,

那他就是你們

still set to the default chime "radar".

如果你們每天早晨都步行上班 那彼得就是你們

Peter is you if you walked to work in the morning,

這事他談不上喜歡 也談不上不喜歡

which he neither enjoys nor does not enjoy.

他從不和路遇的行人有眼神交流

He never makes eye contact with his fellows

他也假設那些行人

and assumes his fellows

也從不與其他行人有眼神交流

never make eye contact with their fellows, either.

如果你們有一份穩定的工作

Peter is you if you worked a reliable job

並且在一家每月能讓用戶暢享兩百多萬首歌曲

at a company which offers on-demand listening

但會員費卻不高的公司上班

of over two millions songs

那彼得就是你們

for a modest monthly fee.

另外 這家公司的創新算法

In addition, the company's innovative algorithm

能根據你們先前的播放記錄

conveniently informs you of songs you will enjoy

因為你聽過... 所以你可能會喜歡...

方便地推送你們可能喜歡的歌曲

based on your prior listening history,

為你們省去了不愉快

saving you the hassle of unpleasant

且不必要的搜歌麻煩

and unnecessary musical exploration.

如果你們沿原路下班回家的話 那彼得就是你們

Peter is you if you walked the same route home as you did to work,

你們肯定也知道

only, as I'm sure you understand,

是按相反方向走

in the opposite direction.

他通常會在街角的雜貨店停下買晚餐

He generally stops into his corner bodega to procure dinner,

他一般吃盒裝的壽司

which often consists of packaged sushi

配上一小包醬油和綠芥末

with a small packet of brown liquid salt and spicy green putty.

如果你們渾渾噩噩地回了家 毫無改變

Peter is you if you ended your day in the same place you began it,

那彼得就是你們

with no change.

每天都一成不變

Every day like the others,

除了他偶爾會做一些毫無意義的隨機小改變以外

with the exception of meaningless and arbitrary deviation.

比如晚餐不吃壽司而改吃卷餅

Burrito instead of sushi, perhaps.

這齣悲劇有著最平靜卻又最可怕的偽飾

And this is tragedy in its most quietly devastating costume.

這樣的人生沒有風險 沒有真切的痛苦

A life without risk. A life without real pain.

也沒有真正的快樂

A life without real joys.

這是生存 不是生活

This is existing, not living.

至少這是我的人生觀

At least that is my philosophy.

到最後 這也是我僅有的一切

And at the end of the day that's all I've got.

朋友們 我想大家都懂了

So, my friends, I think we've got the idea.

現在你們認識彼得了

Now you know Peter.

眯上眼睛 把彼得想像成你們

Squint your eyes, and Peter is you.

至少現在這樣就足夠了

Enough so, at least,

我想我們可以直接跳到發生改變的那天

that I think we can jump right into the day something changes.

我現在想跟大家坦白 在剛才的介紹中

I should like to confess now that I lied to you once

我騙了你們一次 但僅有一次

and only once during my introduction.

不過我能保證 我依然是個可靠的旁白

I can assure you, however, that I remain a reliable narrator.

日常謎團

第一季 第一集

諾曼

Norman?

正常

Normal?

你正常嗎

Are you Normal?

抱歉 你說什麼

I'm sorry, what?

你是諾曼嗎

Are you Norman?

不 不是

Oh, no. No.

天哪 抱歉

Oh, man. Sorry.

沒關係

That's okay.

我能幫忙嗎

Can I help?

不用 只是意外

No, it's... it's an accident.

-好吧 再次抱歉 -抱歉

- Okay, sorry again. - I'm sorry.

是我沒注意

No, sorry.

海豚交流系統測試

海豚交流系統測試

我明白

I understand.

人體立場實驗

工作 工作

Work stuff, work.

工作 工作

Work. Work stuff.

工作 工作 還是工作

Work. Work. Work stuff.

好的

Okay.

很好

Great.

記憶流媒體

記憶流媒體

你見過這個人嗎

Hello?

彼得

Peter?

是我

Y-Yes.

你怎麼知道的

How did... how did you know that?

你打來電話了

You called.

對 我看到一個男人

Well, yes, I-I saw the... the man...

指示牌邊上的男人

the man from the sign.

他在貼自己的"你見過這個人嗎"的尋人啟事

He was putting up his own "have you seen this man" flyer.

我不意外

I'm not surprised.

感謝您致電極郡學院

Thank you for calling the Jejune Institute,

賓夕法尼亞總部

Pennsylvania Headquarters.

我們誠摯邀請您參加一場特殊的介紹會

We would like to invite you to a special orientation session.

不好意思 介紹會

I'm sorry, orientation session?

我們位於南七街

We are located at 12616

South 7th Street, Suite 1607.

有好多數字

That's so many numbers.

您需要拿紙筆記下嗎

Would you like to procure a writing implement?

不 不用了

N-No, I'm fine.

時間為美東時間周六下午兩點

Saturday at 2:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time.

其實我覺得我去不了

I don't think that I can, actually.

當不羈的黑馬們抬頭仰望

For those Dark Horses with the Spirit to look up and see...

一個隱秘的家庭正在靜靜等待著

A recondite family awaits.

你這周過得如何 社交方面

And how has this week been, socially?

你和同事去吃午飯了嗎

Have you had lunch with a co-worker?

有什麼有趣的對話嗎

Any interesting conversations?

沒有

No.

試了新餐廳嗎

Try any new restaurants?

有看新的電視節目嗎

Watch anything new on TV?

沒有

No.

彼得 我能問個問題嗎

Peter, can I ask you a question?

當然可以

Yes, of course.

你為什麼要來見我呢

Why do you come see me?

好吧 因為這是免費的

Well, it's free, you know?

是我醫療福利的一部分

It's included in my medical benefits,

在得到這份工作之前 我從沒有過醫療福利

and I've never had medical benefits until this job,

所以我就想 "管它呢 彼得

so I just thought, "Heck, Peter,

你得抓住這個機會

take advantage of the opportunity

看看精神治療到底是怎麼回事"

and see what psychiatry's all about".

到目前為止 你覺得怎麼樣

And what are your thoughts so far?

我喜歡 真的

I like it. I do.

我覺得我們的談話進行得很順利

I think our conversations go pretty well.

我知道大部分時間都是你在提問

I know that you do a lot of the heavy lifting.

真希望我能多帶點問題來見你

I wish I brought more to the table.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點