美劇《開發者》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-13 可小果

開拓者

第一季 第一集

早上好 寶貝

Good morning, baby.

沒什麼爭議 這是標準

It's not controversial. It's standard.

只能算半標準 但也還行

Well, semistandard. But okay.

標準是 橢圓曲線加密本身就比非對稱加密好

Standard that elliptical curve is inherently better than RSA.

你知道你一個門外漢

You realize you're saying this

在跟專業搞加密技術的人

as someone who doesn't work in encryption,

說這種話嗎

to someone who does.

你的意思是它們都一樣嗎

So you're saying they're equal?

二者都很容易被量子計算機破解

Both are weak to attack from quantum computers,

弱點相同 所以都一樣弱

so, by sharing the same weak point, are equally weak.

非對稱加密要更強硬一些

RSA is still more bruteforcible.

-老兄 拜託 -你好啊

Dude. Please. Hey, man.

-謝謝 -你好啊 麗麗

Thanks. Hey, Lily.

-你怎麼樣 皮特 -我挺好的

How you doing, Pete? Oh, you know, I'm good.

祝你們工作順利

You guys have a great day, you know.

大放異彩

Be all you can be.

阿瑪雅公司

量子未來

我們今天一定能成功

We're going to nail it today.

當然

You bet.

就這樣

So, this is it.

-到時候告訴我 -當然

Let me know, okay? Of course.

祝你好運

Good luck.

再見

Bye.

告訴我它還活著

Just tell me it's still alive.

還活著 看起來很開心

Yeah. It's still alive. Looks happy.

各位 抱歉我們遲到了 我剛才在救場

Guys. Sorry, we're late. I was putting out fires.

-你們今早沒看見那個 -沒有

You see that thing this morning? Uh, no.

看起來各方面都很生氣

Seems like the world is pissed

因為我們的量子項目成功了 而他們沒有

because our qubits work and theirs don't.

競爭對手之一在《紐約時報》上發表了一篇文章

So one of our competitors planted a New York Times story

暗指我們監督政府 這樣也挺好的

suggesting we get government oversight. Which was nice.

總之我們來了 只有15分鐘時間

Anyway. We're here. We have 15 minutes.

你們有乾貨想讓我們看看

And you have some cool stuff to show us.

希望如此

We hope.

我們都希望如此 開始吧

Well, we all hope. Hit us.

好的

Okay.

Jen?

這是線蟲仿真的第89次迭代

So, this is iteration 89 of the nematode simulation.

映射了302個神經元

Threehundred and two neurons mapped.

從第一次分裂就開始追蹤培養數據

Nurture data tracked from moment of first cell division.

很棒

Beautiful.

-好 同步 -正在同步

Okay. Synchronize. Synchronizing.

倒計時 三

In three.

Two.

關聯 00.00%

相關度 99.91%

關聯 14.21%

一 開始

One. Go.

相關度 47.04%

相關度 85.47%

請重疊

Overlay, please.

重疊來了

Here comes overlay.

-相當不錯 -謝謝

- That's impressive. - Thank you.

到目前 線蟲和模擬之間

And at this moment, there's no sensor-based connection

沒有基於傳感器的聯繫吧

between the nematode and the simulation?

從同步點以後完全沒有

Nothing at all from this point of synchronization.

運動是由映射神經元

This is movement initiated by the mapped neurons

和培養數據觸發的 就這樣

and the nurture data. That's all.

這樣的話 你們可以通過對未來進行預測

In which case, you can demonstrate that

來演示一下嗎

with a future projection?

絕對可以

Absolutely.

十秒鐘

Ten seconds?

好 珍

Yes. Jen?

預測運動軌跡 未來十秒鐘

Predicted movement loop, ten seconds into the future.

相關度 0%

這是五秒

So that's five.

Four.

Three.

One.

相關度 99.82%

在我眼皮底下

So, right in front of my eyes,

你們剛剛完美預測出了一個生物體的行為

you just predicted the exact behavior of a living organism.

未來十秒鐘

Ten seconds into the future.

雖說是我們能找到的最簡單的生物體

The simplest organism we could find.

但 是的 是這樣

But, yes. We did.

我非常喜歡

I love it.

相關度 86.07%

那麼... 從我們同步開始後大約三十秒

Okay, and... So, about 30 seconds from the moment

相關度 34.23%

相關度 00.65%

相關度就開始下降了

we synchronize, we start to lose correlation.

三十秒

Thirty seconds.

差不多

Thereabouts.

你們認為是什麼原因

Why do you think that is?

就是複雜性

Sheer complexity.

我們要處理的數據變得太龐大了

The numbers we're crunching go insane.

真的是太龐大了

As in, truly insane.

有別的解釋嗎

Or?

這是量子類型的問題

It's a quantum-type problem.

在多重宇宙的某個地方

Somewhere in the multiverse,

存在一個世界 他們在那裡保持著同步

there is a world where the two stay in sync.

但不是這裡

But it's not this one.

本人不信多重宇宙

Not a fan of the multiverse theory.

我還是接受前一個解釋吧

I'd go with the former.

你們能迴避一下嗎

Guys, can you give us a moment?

塞奇 你們的工作非常出色

Sergei, you've done fantastic work.

非常了不起

Exceptional work.

但我覺得你在AI部門的工作到頭了

But I think your time in the AI division has run its course.

我想讓你加入開拓者項目

I want you to join Devs.

Devs?

Yeah.

謝謝你

Thank you.

你明天就直接上班了嗎

And you literally start tomorrow?

-直接去 -看來是這樣

- Just straight in. - Apparently.

還有一道安保流程

I mean, there's a security process.

不過只要我過了 當天就上班了

But as long as I pass, by the end of the day, I'll be in there.

去做項目

Doing it.

你是不可以跟我討論項目的

You're not going to be able to tell me anything about what that is.

也許可以呢

Well, I might be able to.

不 我是說別把事情弄複雜

No. I'm saying let's keep it simple.

你守口如瓶 我也不過問

You tell me nothing, and I never ask.

否則這就會成為我們之間的問題

Otherwise it could be a thing between us, you know?

我不想讓它成為我們之間的問題

I don't want it to be a thing between us.

我要睡不著了

I'm not going to be able to sleep.

那就別睡了

So let's not sleep.

莫斯科出生

Born Moscow.

22歲搬到美國

Moved to the US aged 22.

麻省理工畢業

MIT.

然後創業失敗

Then a failed start-up.

然後又失敗一次 然後到這

Then another. And then here.

-幹了三年 -對

- For three years. - Yes.

你在跟公司的員工交往

You're dating someone at the company.

對 沒錯 麗麗·陳

Yes, that's right. Lily Chan.

她在加密部門工作

She's works in encryption.

-還是中國人 -她...

- And is Chinese. - Oh, she's...

-這段感情認真嗎 -對 非常認真

- Is it a serious relationship? - Yes. Very serious.

你們對彼此忠誠嗎

Are you faithful to each other?

近期沒有問題

No trouble on the horizon?

據我所知沒有

As far as I know.

據你所知

As far as you know.

打算結婚嗎

Planning to get married?

我們討論過了

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點