美劇《老媽駕到(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-17 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

回電話 弗雷迪 給我回電話

Call me. Freddie, call me back.

弗雷迪 弗雷迪

Freddie. Freddie.

弗雷迪 弗雷迪

Freddie. Freddie?

弗雷迪 終於啊

Oh, Freddie! Finally.

不是弗萊迪

Nope. Not Freddie.

我是傑姬 你的乖女兒

It's Jackie, your good child.

該死

Oh, shoot.

謝謝 媽

Thanks, Mom.

抱歉 我只是在擔心你弟

I'm sorry. I'm just worried about your brother.

他沒事

He's fine.

等他不犯傻了 就會找你的

I'm sure he'll get back to you when he stops being stupid.

弗雷迪不傻 傑姬

Freddie's not stupid, Jackie.

拜託 那傢伙西班牙語初級掛了三次

Come on. The kid failed "Spanish I" Three times.

他們最後說"別考了 拜託"[西語]

They were finally just like, "No más, por favor."

別懟了 他跟你不一樣

Be nice. He's not like you.

你在洛杉磯待了一年 就有了工作和男朋友

By the time you were in L.A. For a year, you had a job, boyfriend.

弗雷迪呢

What does Freddie have?

什麼都沒有[西語] 他只是不知道怎麼說

Nada. He just doesn't know how to say it.

別緊張 他應該很快就會聯繫你的

Relax. I'm sure you'll hear from him soon.

好吧

Okay.

你說的對

I'm sure you're right.

謝謝 親愛的

Thanks, Sweetie.

愛你 媽

I love you, Mom.

我也愛你

I love you, too.

所以你不告訴她

So you're not going to tell her

你要飛過去找弗雷迪嗎

you're flying out there to check on him?

不了 她會勸我放棄的

No, she'd just try to talk me out of it.

我已經四天沒有他的消息了 莎倫

It's been four days since I've heard from him, Sharon.

我明白

I get it.

小泰德剛結婚的時候

When Ted Jr. first got married,

我有一個月沒他的消息

I didn't hear from him for a month,

我嚇壞了

and I freaked out.

原來是他的操蛋老婆

Turns out that nasty old wife of his

在他手機裡把我的名字改成了"垃圾郵件"

saved my name in his phone as "Spam Risk."

但是飛去洛杉磯也太瘋狂了

But flying out to Los Angeles is insane,

即使是你 簡

even for you, Jean.

親愛的 自從你失去邁克

Sweetie, ever since you lost Mike,

如果有人沒有馬上回你

if you don't hear back from someone right away,

你就會往最壞的方向想

you immediately assume the worst.

你精神有問題 簡

You have issues, Jean.

這跟我丈夫死了沒關係

This isn't a dead husband thing.

相信我 我了解我的孩子

Trust me. I just know my own kid.

弗雷迪掛了三次西班牙語初級

The reason Freddie failed "Spanish I" Three times

是因為他無法向老師求助

is because he couldn't ask the teacher for help.

他的沉默就是尖叫

His silence is a scream.

你要在那邊待多久

So, how long are you staying out there?

只要他需要我

As long as he needs me.

所以你覺得他怎麼了

So, what are you thinking?

拍黃片嗎

Pornos?

那可是加利福尼亞 他又帥

It's California. He's good-looking.

拍黃片沒毛病啊

Spells pornos to me.

天啊 莎倫 那可是弗雷迪

Oh, for cripes sake, Sharon. It's Freddie.

你上次看帥哥拍黃片是什麼時候

When was the last time you saw a good-looking guy in a porno?

自從大家都剃毛以後就沒見過了

Not since everybody went hairless.

是嗎 我倒是不介意

Really? I don't mind that.

我都不知道我是誰了

I don't know who I'm supposed to be anymore.

如果我沒有盡到母親的責任 那我還是母親嗎

If I'm not mothering, am I still a mother?

如果我不教書 我還是老師嗎

If I'm not teaching anymore, am I still a teacher?

我覺得你反應過度了

I think you're overreacting.

我們還會存在嗎 莎倫

Do we even exist, Sharon?

也許我們該放慢腳步

Well, maybe this is when we get to slow down

默觀我們寧靜的智慧

and contemplate our quiet wisdom.

也許吧

Maybe.

我們在默觀呢 混蛋

We're contemplating, ya dick!

繞過去

Go around!

老媽駕到

第一季 第一集

你好啊

Ooh, well, hello!

你是誰

Oh, who are you?

你長得真好看

Oh, that's quite a face you have there.

你還是別蹲著了

You might want to get off the ground.

瑞皮喜歡騎跨

Ripper has a tendency to hump.

我也是

So do I.

我叫簡

Uh, I'm Jean.

我是你的租客

I'm your renter.

瑞皮 進去

Ripper, inside.

我是丹尼 你的房東

I'm Danny. Uh, I'm your host.

其實我剛成為優秀房東

Actually, I just became an Incredi-host,

這在租賃界可是件大事

which is, uh -- It's a pretty big deal in the hosting world.

他們給寄了貼在水瓶上的小貼紙

They sent me a little sticker for my water bottle.

總之進來吧 進來吧

Anyway, come on in. Come on in.

沒事吧

Everything okay?

我經常看《法醫檔案》

I watch a lot of "Forensic Files" --

不起眼的白人男性會引誘女人去他的客房

nondescript white male luring women to his guest house.

我剛把你的照片和地址發給了我朋友莎倫

I just texted your photo and address to my friend Sharon.

她是羅斯服飾公司的保安

She's a security guard at Ross Dress For Less.

黑色星期五的時候她脖子上插了一個衣架

She took a hanger to the neck during Black Friday

但她還是堅持上完班了

and still finished her shift.

所以如果你殺了我 你是逃不掉的

So, if you murder me, you won't get away with it.

好吧 信息量有點大

Okay. Lots to take in there.

但我滿腦子想的都是

Yet all I can really think about

我被形容為"不起眼的"

is being described as "Nondescript."

真不錯

This is nice.

謝謝

Thank you.

我是為我妻子的父母建的

I, uh -- I built it for my wife's parents.

不幸的是 我妻子離開了

Unfortunately, my wife left.

但幸運的是 她帶上了父母

But fortunately, she took her parents with her.

你離婚了嗎

So, you're divorced?

快了

Uh, I'm en route.

我和我妻子送女兒上大學以後

My wife and I dropped our daughter at college,

我對她說"終於回歸二人世界了"

and I turned to her and said, "Finally, it's our time."

她說"天啊 不 是單人世界"

And she said "God, no. It's me time."

然後她的律師就開始向我收費了

And then her lawyers started billing me for their time.

所以我就把房子出租了

So, Airbnb time.

總之 我有點自怨自艾了

Anyway, clearly, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.

我丈夫在我孩子11歲和8歲時去世了

My husband died when my kids were 11 and 8.

天哪 我很遺憾

Oh, God. I'm sorry.

你先就好了

I really wish you'd gone first.

我是說你先講你的故事 不是說你先死

Told your story first, not died.

什麼風把你吹到加州來了

So, what brings you to California?

不知道為什麼 我的兩個孩子都來了這裡

Uh, somehow both my kids ended up here.

我覺得我兒子有麻煩了

You know, I think my son is in trouble.

他四天沒回我電話了

He hasn't called me back in four days.

四天

Four days?

你就飛來洛杉磯了

And you flew all the way to Los Angeles?

我和我的孩子們關係很好

My kids and I are very connected.

如果我們住在法國 他們可能還在喝我的奶

Honestly, I'd still be breastfeeding if we lived in France.

好吧 這裡是廚房

Okay. Uh, we got a full kitchen.

這是一間獨立的臥室

There is a separate bedroom,

我和我妻子"獨立"也是遲早的事了

much like my wife and I had towards the end.

她老是嫌我打呼嚕

She blamed it on my snoring.

我覺得主要原因是因為

I think it was more to do with the 30-year-old lifeguard

她和30歲的救生員搞上了

she was sleeping with.

我不知道自己為什麼要說這些

I don't know why I told you that.

人們經常和我說這些 我有這種吸引力

Oh, people tell me stuff. It's kind of a thing with me.

所以我很困擾

Which is why it bothers me so much

我居然不知道自己兒子的近況

that I don't know what's going on with my son.

有時候你要等待

Ah, well, you know, sometimes you have to wait

別人主動來找你訴說

for people to come to you.

Yeah.

但我更傾向於主動找他們

I'm more of a hunt them down

相關焦點