美劇《死水難收》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-03 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

小鎮疑案

第一集

我從舊地踏上新途

And it's from the old I travel to the new

讓我與你一同旅行

Keep me travelling along with you

好了 哪個是橢圓的

Right, so which one's the oval?

-這個 -艾瑞斯 很好

- This one! - Iris, well done!

我們現在要畫什麼部分了

So which part are we going to do next?

-花瓣 -花瓣 沒錯 很好

- Petals! - The petals. That's right. Well done.

用海綿蘸取顏料

So, dab your sponge into the paint,

和剛才畫圓一樣

just like you did with the circle.

你畫的這個花瓣可真大

That's a very big petal you're doing there!

真好 畫得好 夏洛特 畫得真好

That's great, well done, Charlotte. That's very good!

好了 趕緊把花瓣畫好

Right, start finishing doing your petals

我們馬上要畫下一個形狀了

and we're going to move on to the next shape in a minute.

真好看 畫得好 蘿拉

That's beautiful! Well done, Lola.

-顏色選得很好 -好點了嗎 是因為你的頭髮

- Very good choice of colour. - Better? Yeah, it's just your hair.

把手指在顏料裡蘸一蘸

So you're going to dunk your finger,

然後從花開始 用一條直線往下

and then you're going to paint the stalk in a straight line

畫出花梗 一直畫到畫的底部

from your flower, all the way down to the bottom of your picture.

-再多畫一點 -大家把手舉起來

- A bit more on there. - Everyone, show me your hands.

-你們的手有多髒 -超級髒

- How mucky are your hands? - Very mucky!

誰的手最髒

Who's got the muckiest hands?

Me!

接下來要注意的是

Now, what we're going to do is,

不要和自己的夥伴分開

we're going to stay in these partners.

等我們到街上時

So when we go out on the street,

你們要記住自己的夥伴是誰

I need you to remember who your partner is.

這幅畫太好看了 好了

That one is beautiful! OK.

好了 我們走

All right, let's go.

-回來 -快回來 你的夥伴是誰

- Get back. - Get back, please! Who's your partner?

和你的夥伴一起走

Get with your partner!

我們要和每個人打招呼 揮揮手

We're going to say hello to everybody. Give them a wave!

回到那邊 左轉 然後再左轉

Go back down there, left, left again.

好了 大家都到圍欄旁邊來

Right, everyone up by the side of the fence here.

往前走 我們就在這裡看單車

Straight down, this is where we're going to see the bikes.

走吧

There we go!

繼續往前走 繼續往前走 往前走

Keep going down. Keep going down. Straight down!

-往前走 看看能不能看到單車 -爸爸

- Straight down. Let's see if we can see the bikes. - Hi, Dad!

站到圍欄後面

Right behind the barriers.

請進

Come in!

快到時間了 湯姆

Nearly time, Tom.

第一名

一分鐘後到達

ETA one minute.

收到 你收到了嗎 泰勒

Copy. You get that, Taylor?

一分鐘後到達 收到

ETA one minute. Copy that.

各位 還有一分鐘

One minute, everyone!

你能行

這就沒了嗎

Was that it?

對 應該是的

Yeah, I think that's it.

是嗎

Is that right?

一 二 三

One, two, three...

給你

Here you go.

你知道這熱量有多高嗎

Do you know how many points that is?

天吶 吃吧 女人

Oh, for God's sake. Have it, woman.

等我稱完體重再給我

Give it to me after the weigh-in.

好吧 那我幫你留著

Fine. I'm going to save it for you.

但我不知道你為什麼還要減肥

But I don't even know why you are still going,

你的身材很好

'cos you look great.

想方設法地出來透透氣

Any excuse to get out the house.

即便會談及複合碳水化合物

Even if it does involve a talk on complex carbs.

酒難道不是複合碳水化合物嗎

Isn't wine a complex carb?

不 別

Oh, no. No!

別誘惑我

No, don't tempt me.

你感覺怎麼樣

How are you feeling?

說實話 我覺得有點厭倦了

Yeah, I'm just a bit bored of it all, to be honest.

不過下周就要移植胚胎了

But the embryos go back in next week, so...

這次會成功的

It'll be worth it this time.

一定會

It will.

我有很好的預感

I have a good feeling.

他們在幹什麼

What are they doing?

真是笨蛋

What dickheads!

就不該讓他們靠近火

They shouldn't be allowed near fire.

-乾杯 -乾杯

- Cheers. - Cheers.

棚鎖套件

掛鎖和搭扣

快看湯姆

Look at Tom!

他們又吵起來了

They're at it again.

上周末他們跟我過

Last weekend, I had them.

-再之前那周 -讓她滾蛋就是了

- The weekend before that... - Just tell her to fuck off.

-你願意的話我可以去說 -別別別

- I'll tell her if you want. - No. Don't. Don't!

-就兩個小時 -不是

- It's two hours. - No, it's not!

-每次都這樣 -什麼 才不是每次

- It's every fucking time! - What?! It's not every fucking time!

-你好 -你好

- Hiya. - Hiya.

珊德拉希望我們這周日照顧孩子們

Sandra wants us to have the boys Sunday.

就幾個小時

Just for a few hours.

好 我不介意 什麼時候送來都行

Yeah. I don't mind. Just bring them round whenever.

謝謝你 傑絲

Thank you, Jess.

看見沒 就該這樣

See? That's how it's done.

我不介意 史蒂夫 真不介意

I don't mind, Steve. I don't mind.

-我知道 但她 -準備好

- I know, but she... - Here we go!

轉圈

Spin!

預備 轉圈

Ready? Spin!

好了 夥計們

All right, boys.

好 很好 非常好

Very, very good. Well done!

爸爸 爸爸

Daddy. Daddy!

爸爸

Daddy!

小夥計 怎麼了

Oh, mate, what's happened?

他燒到胳膊了 他剛才捅火來著

He burnt his arm. He was poking the fire.

過來 我們過來坐下

Aw, come here! Let's go and sit down.

很好

Well done!

你真是個勇敢的孩子

You have been such a brave boy.

-他很勇敢 對吧 艾瑞斯 -給你

- Hasn't he been a brave boy, Iris, eh? - You have it.

-你該說什麼 -謝謝你

- What do you say? - Thank you.

真是貼心的小姑娘

You're a lovely girl.

你要叫它什麼名字

What you going to call it?

布拉德利

Bradley.

-一瓶白葡萄酒 -哪種

- Bottle of white wine. - What kind?

隨便哪瓶破爛白葡萄酒都行

That's it. Literally any old crappy stuff.

把羊肉放在架子上 加點胡蘿蔔 還有洋蔥

Shove the lamb on a rack, couple of carrots, couple of onions...

-芹菜 -對 芹菜

- Celery! - Celery. Yeah.

-放進烤箱 就這樣 -聽起來不錯

- Shove it in the oven. That's it. - Sounds amazing.

沒錯

Yeah. It is.

-真的很不錯 -你想我們幾點過來

- It's really amazing. - What time do you want us?

-七點半行嗎 -好

- 7.30? - OK.

很好

Perfect!

別讓我喝酒

Don't let me drink.

傑絲 我是你的醫生 喝一杯不會怎樣的

Jess, as your GP, one drink won't do you any harm.

-聽見沒 他最清楚了 -沒錯

- You see? This man knows. - Yes.

-再見 夥計 -晚安 夥計

- See you, mate. - Night, mate.

-晚安 親愛的 -再見 小夥子們

- Night, darling. - Bye, boys!

晚安 小姑娘們

Night, girls!

-睡個好覺 -晚安 凱特

- Sleep well. - Night, Kate.

-晚安 -晚安 史蒂夫 睡個好覺

- Night-night. - Night, Steve. You sleep well.

你也是

You too.

-晚安 小姑娘們 -再見

- Night, girls! - Bye!

來吧

Come on!

晚安

Nigh-night!

-晚安 -晚安

- Goodnight! - Night.

挺開心的 不是嗎

That was lovely, wasn't it?

完美

Perfect.

我真的不在乎 史蒂夫

I really don't give a shit, Steve.

我知道你不在乎 但是...

I know you don't, but...

她欺負人 幾乎每周末都這樣

She takes the piss. It's almost every weekend.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點