更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
鐵證 懸案
第二季 第一集:崎嶇之地
本故事純屬虛構 如有雷同 實屬巧合
2003年9月27日
喬 快點 你要害我遲到了
Joe! Come on, man! You're gonna make me late!
媽 我和德裡克出去了
Hey, mom, going out with Derek!
哥們 我會被你這打扮害死的
Man, you gonna get me killed, man.
你為什麼非要戴那玩意兒
I mean, damn, why you always gotta wear that thing?
黛拉說在她那裡上班的人
Hey, Della says any man works in her place
就要尊重自己 打上領帶
gotta respect themself and wear a tie.
你想得到尊重嗎
Oh, you want some respect?
咱倆開上輛凱迪拉克轉轉
You and me cruising in an Escalade.
什麼尊重都有了
That's what I'm talking about.
你每晚還得求黛拉給你頓免費晚餐呢
Man, how you gonna get an Escalade
哪有買凱迪拉克的錢啊
when you gotta beg Della for a free dinner every night?
咱們接管了這片之後就有錢了啊
All that'll change when we take over this hood.
等我們有權有勢了
See, once we running things,
她連水晶香檳都會給倒的
she'll be pouring Cristal in that place.
德裡克 看那邊
Yo, Derek.
你不是說過要戒毒嗎
I thought you said you was gonna get clean.
我戒了啊
I am. This, man...
我沒吸
It's no thing.
把自己當老大 往前走就是
Just walk like you own the block.
黛拉 有麻煩了
Della! You got trouble.
湯姆 要是我一分鐘之內沒回來
If I'm not back in 60 seconds, Tom,
就報警吧
call the police.
好在她不是衝我來的
Glad I ain't on the receiving end of that.
我總說我老婆就像自然之力一樣
I always say my wife is like a force of nature.
不同之處在於大部分自然之力來襲之前
except with most forces of nature,
人們還能有所警示 好去避開
folks usually get a warning so they can take shelter.
別惹事 走吧
Behave yourself with that. Come on, now.
德裡克有麻煩了嗎
Derek in trouble?
黛拉去處理了
Della's breaking it up.
找條圍裙系上
Get yourself an apron.
能給喬來點炸雞嗎
Uh, can Joe get a chicken basket?
喬要是願意可以有份工作
Joe can have a job if he wants.
還是算了吧 不過來點薯條倒是不錯
Oh, no thanks, but some extra fries'd be good.
外頭是怎麼回事
What happened out there?
沒什麼是我搞不定的
Oh, it ain't no nothing I can't handle.
你覺得那些餐點會自動
You think those dishes
裝盤上桌嗎 德裡克
might up and bus themselves, Derek?
不會 女士 我馬上去
No, ma'am. Here I go.
湯姆·林肯
M03·182
黛拉·林肯
M03·181
被道爾折騰了
Doyle give you a hard time?
被她詢問的證人得先做好防衛措施
No, you gotta buckle your chin strap when she gets you on the stand.
回警局嗎
Walking back to PPD?
維拉在為一年前炸雞店的案子初審作證
Hmm, Vera's testifying at the prelim on the chicken and ribs job from a year ago.
三重謀殺案嗎
The triple?
那本來是我的案子
That started out being my job.
逃犯緝拿部找著射擊者了
Yeah, the Fugitives finally picked up the shooter,
在奶奶家躲了一年
been hiding out at grandma's for a year.
你認識黛拉和湯姆是吧
Well, you knew Della and Tom, right?
認識40多年了
Over 40 years.
他們的女兒諾拉是我教女
Their girl, Nora is my goddaughter.
謝謝 維拉探員 兇案第二天
Thank you, detective Vera,and what did you find when you
你搜查史奎克·明特家時發現了什麼
searched the home of Squeak Minter the day after the murders?
槍擊案現場 即餐館的鑰匙
A key to the restaurant where the shooting took place,
1200塊現金
$1,200 cash,
還有一把點38口徑的獵槍
and a .38 caliber pistol.
死者的女兒嗎
The daughter?
與殺掉三名死者的槍為同一類型
The same type of gun that killed the three victims.
是的
That's right.
聯邦檢控方問完了
No more from the commonwealth.
維拉探員 你好像十分肯定
Detective Vera, you seem awfully sure
這起謀殺案是我委託人做的
my client committed these murders.
他有鑰匙 有槍
He had the key, the gun,
現金數額也和收銀臺被拿走的數額對得上
and the exact amount of cash taken from the register.
要是說明特先生那晚在搶劫
So, would it surprise you to learn that Mr. Minter was actually robbing
西費城的一家商店 你會覺得奇怪嗎
a store in West philly that night?
西費城嗎 我會覺得奇怪
West philly? Yes it would.
要是我把錄像帶給你看呢
What if I showed you a videotape?
這是雲杉大道和六十大道交匯處的
This is from a security camera at the Wawa convenience store
娃娃便利店的監控錄像
on the corner of Spruce and 60th.
清楚表明我的委託人
It clearly shows my client was
在兇案發生時距案發現場有六英裡遠
six miles away from the scene when these murders took place.
這能讓你改變看法嗎 維拉探員
Does that change your opinion detective Vera?
這案子純粹是浪費司法資源
This was a bum case.
同意起訴的可是你們地檢局
Your office approved the charges.
我們怎麼就不知道錄像帶的事呢
How did we not know about this tape?
他的律師也是今天才知道的
His lawyer didn't even know till today.
史奎克以為他可以躲過謀殺指控
Look, Squeak thought he was gonna walk on that murder rap
發現可能躲不過的時候
and when it wasn't in the cards,
才拿出那盤搶劫時偷走的錄像帶
he pulled that tape he stole when he did the robbery.
1992年播出的罪案劇 主角為三名精英警察
因成員都戴軟呢帽而得名
呢帽隊
Hey, Hat Squad.
這下可好 你們這次可是丟人丟大了
Way to go. You know, you guys lost this one, big.
這案子不能輸
We can't lose this one.
維拉在庭上出糗了
Vera got his ass kicked in court?
眼睜睜看著指控被駁回了
Case died before our eyes.
娃娃搶劫案 史奎克已經認罪了
And Squeak took a plea on the Wawa robbery.
五年有期徒刑
Gonna do five years.
三重謀殺案不是他幹的 老大
He didn't do this triple, boss.
那就從頭再來吧 阿莉 看是誰幹的
So we start again, Lil, and we'll see who did.
這份筆錄上有你的名字
Hey, your name's on this interview.
這是我查的最後一樁新案
It was my last job on the line.
之後我去查懸案 維拉接手了這案子
Vera took it over when I went to cold jobs.
接手後沒處理好 對吧
Takes it over and fumbles it, huh?
黛拉·林肯和湯姆·林肯的餐廳開了25年
Della and Tom Lincoln, owned the restaurant for 25 years.
德裡克·傑克遜 17歲
Derek Jackson, 17,
在那工作了2年 沒有前科
worked there for two years, no record.
三人都被槍殺 她還被割喉了
All three were shot and her throat was cut.
貌似黛拉是犯罪目標
Makes you think she was the target.
還是私人恩怨
And that it was personal.
黛拉是街區總管
Della was a block captain.
附近的混混們可不怎麼喜歡她
Probably didn't make her too popular with the neighborhood dirt bags.
維拉從晚餐垃圾裡提取了
Vera got some prints and DNA
一些指紋和DNA 不過沒有匹配的
from the dinner trash, but no hits.
我們複查一遍 也許一年後的今天
We'll re-run everything. Maybe the doer's
兇手信息在系統有記錄了
in the system a year later.
我迫不及待了
Can't wait to break his stones.
史考特 棘手的地方在於
Here's the touchy part, Scotty.
傑弗裡斯認識那幾名死者
Jeffries knew the victims.
這次調查本來證據確鑿
This was a solid investigation.
-是啊 -兇案組不可能知道搶劫案的事
- Yeah. - No way homicide's gonna know about a robbery.
那是西部分局探員的職責
That's West detectives.
你去年很快就認定是明特了 對吧
So, uh, you landed on Minter pretty quick last year, huh?
對 他在那工作 有鑰匙
Yeah. He worked there. He had the key.
簡直就是天上掉餡餅
It was practically gift-wrapped.
我們都以為是他
Well, we all thought it was him.
我們都錯了 太丟人了
We were wrong. Black eye.
關於黛拉和湯姆 你有什麼要說的
What can you tell us about Della and Tom?
黛拉餐廳有點像避難所
Della's was a kind of sanctuary.
如果你清清白白做人 就無限歡迎
If you kept your nose clean, you were welcome.
不行就走人
If you didn't, you were gone.
費城北部的一片區域
因戶外毒品交易和暴力事件而聞名
在"崎嶇之地"打開門做生意可不容易
Not easy keeping a business open in the Badlands.
黛拉的餐廳每晚都開
Della's was hopping every night,
不過兇案發生後
but since the murders...
整個社區都陷落了
the whole neighborhood's taken a slide.
黛拉和湯姆有個女兒
Will, Della and Tom had a daughter?
叫諾拉
Nora.