更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Majesty... the town of Thera is under attack.
陛下 錫拉鎮正遭受攻擊
It seems Pasiphae has learnt of the king's death.
帕西法厄似乎已得知了國王的死訊
Then we are at war.
那麼 我們要打仗了
Lord Sarpedon?
薩耳珀冬大人
Who are you? We mean you no harm.
你們是誰 我們沒有惡意
Queen Ariadne sent us to escort you to Atlantis.
阿里阿德涅女王派我們來護送你去亞特蘭蒂斯
Thera has fallen.
錫拉已被攻陷
If we are to escape, we must leave now.
要逃離就得趁現在
This is madness!
簡直瘋了
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
Pythagoras!
畢達哥拉斯
We should head for the North Gate.
我們得往北門走
No! No!
不不
We can't save everyone.
我們救不了所有的人
We have to try. Head for the Hiros valley.
看到了豈能不管 你們往海洛斯峽谷走
I'll meet you there.
我在那兒跟你們碰頭
Jason! That boy is nothing but trouble.
傑森 那小子就會惹麻煩
You heard him! Head for the valley!
你們聽見他的話了 往峽谷走
Run!
走
If you're done playing the hero, we have to get out of here now!
你逞夠了英雄的話 我們就趕緊走
Rest.
好好休息
Thera is ours. Atlantis will not fall so easily.
我們佔領了錫拉 亞特蘭蒂斯可沒這麼容易
Their walls have never been breached.
從未有人攻破過它的城牆
You forget, I know the city better than anyone.
你忘了 我比任何人都了解那座城
What makes you think that
你憑什麼覺得
you can succeed where so many have failed?
你會史無前例地獲得成功呢
Deep within the royal vault
王家寶庫深處
there is a statue called the Palladium.
有一尊守護神像
It is said Atlantis will never fall
傳說只要神像在城中
while it remains within its walls.
就無人能攻破亞特蘭蒂斯
You believe this to be true?
你也相信這種傳說
I have held it in my hands.
我曾親手捧過它
It carries the power of the gods.
其中蘊含著諸神的力量
Then any attempt to take Atlantis is doomed.
那對亞特蘭蒂斯的進攻註定失敗
Just be sure that your men
只要讓你的手下
are ready to strike when the time is right.
做好準備 等時機成熟即可
Is something wrong, my Lord?
怎麼了 大人
It's many years since I left Atlantis.
我已經遠離亞特蘭蒂斯多年
I didn't know if I would ever return.
都不知道還有回來的這一天
Lord Sarpedon. My prayers have been answered.
薩耳珀冬大人 上蒼保佑
I'm so relieved that you are safe.
看到你平安我就放心了
It was thanks to you. If you had not sent your men...
多謝您 要不是您派人來...
I am for ever in your debt.
我會永遠記得您的恩情
It causes me great sadness that I was not reconciled with
我沒能在國王過世前與他盡棄前嫌
the king before he died.
對我而言是莫大的傷悲
Whatever ill feeling there was between you, it is in the past.
你們之間發生的一切 都是過去的事了
These are dark times and I will need your council.
如今時勢不利 我需要你的輔佐
I would be honoured to serve my queen.
能夠協助女王是我的榮幸
Now tell me. What news from Thera?
告訴我 錫拉情形如何
Pasiphae's men were merciless.
帕西法厄的手下冷血無情
Her banishment has made her hungry for revenge.
多年放逐讓她充滿復仇的欲望
Prepare to lose your shirt, your trousers and your undergarments.
準備把衣服褲子內衣全都輸光光吧
Yes!
好樣的
It's usually you that loses the shirt on your back.
通常輸到沒衣服的都是你
Not tonight. Roll.
今晚不會 擲骰子吧
That will be all.
你可以退下了
Everything is ready, Medea.
一切準備就緒 美狄亞
Eith' Hekate doie menos ifthimon
[咒語]
ede moi alken hos anapeptamenosi pro mu kaleontos hapanta!
[咒語]
Halt!
站住
The gods have spoken.
這是神諭
Something must have happened to have angered Poseidon like that.
波塞冬這麼憤怒肯定是有原因的
They're here.
他們來了
You will have felt Poseidon's anger. There is good reason for it.
你們感受到了波塞冬之怒 其中當然有原因
Less than an hour ago, the Palladium was stolen.
不到一小時前 守護神像被偷了
Does anyone know it's been taken?
有人知道這件事嗎
Only those present in this room.
只有這個房間裡的人知道
Pasiphae is marching on Atlantis as we speak.
此時帕西法厄正在向亞特蘭蒂斯進發
If the army find out about this,
如果被士兵發現這件事
they will desert and the city will fall.
他們會拋棄我們 這座城肯定守不住
You want us to retrieve it?
您要我們把它找回來嗎
I do not ask it lightly.
我也很為難
But there is no-one else I can turn to.
但我沒別的人可以求助了
The Colchean army are camped in the Icaria Valley.
科爾喀斯大軍在伊卡裡亞山谷駐紮
If the Palladium is anywhere, it will be there.
守護神像肯定是被帶到那裡去了
Then you have my word.
我向您保證
I will not fail you.
我不會讓您失望的
May the Gods be with you.
願諸神保佑你
Do you really believe Jason will be successful?
您真的相信傑森會完成任務嗎
He has never failed me.
他從來沒讓我失望過
Would it be wrong to think that you have feelings for him?
我認為您喜歡他 這不是我的錯覺吧
Even as a young girl, I could always tell what you were thinking.
您還青春年少 我能讀懂您的想法
When my father died I swore that my duty to Atlantis would
我父親駕崩時我發過誓 亞特蘭蒂斯的責任
come before all else,
高於一切
including any feelings I might have.
包括我的個人情感
In these difficult times,
眼下時局艱難
we are all forced to make hard choices.
我們都是被迫做出抉擇
I doubt the thief could have entered the palace without help.
我不相信沒人幫助盜賊進宮
You think they had an accomplice?
您認為有內應嗎
Almost certainly. Everyone in the palace is to be questioned.
我相當肯定 宮裡的人都要接受質詢
I will not tolerate traitors in my court.
我不能容忍王宮裡有叛徒
Gather some supplies. We'll leave at first light.
準備好乾糧 我們天亮就出發
Where are you going?
你要去哪裡
There's something I must do.
我得去辦一件事
I've been expecting you.
我在等你過來
The gods have spoken.
神諭有言
A new dawn is beginning.
一個新的黎明即將到來
It is time.
是時候了
Time for what?
是時候做什麼
I have done my best to guide you
我已經竭盡所能引導你了
but there are some things that you must see for yourself.
但有些東西你必須親眼看
Clear your mind of all thoughts.
你要心無雜念
Don't fight it. Let the Kykeon wash over you.
別反抗 讓寂渴水流過體內
You will see with my eyes.
你會透過我的雙眼看到
Aw kluthi Phoib' hairmawn, theh-eh krairzmoo thespessioyo
[咒語]
tairloss eh-ar horra-arn hotty tondy kewkyawna piawmen.
[咒語]
What was that?
那是什麼
It is the fate that awaits us all.
是我們未來的命運
Last night, we took the first steps along this path.
昨晚 我們踏出了這條命運之路的第一步
Only you can stop this from coming to pass.
只有你能阻止它發生
How? Surely that's beyond anyone?
怎麼做 常人根本做不到啊
Anyone, except you. You are not like ordinary men.
你不是常人 你不是普通人
You must embrace your destiny.
你必須接受你的命運
Soi kharin oid' Harpuia...
[咒語]
pathon hypo su tade werga.
[咒語]
Medea.
美狄亞
I was beginning to worry. Did everything go as planned?
我正在擔心呢 計劃都順利嗎
You have the Palladium?
你拿到守護神像了嗎
When I took it from the plinth, the earth shook.
我從底座上拿起時 大地開始搖晃
I have never see such power.
我從沒感受過這樣的力量
You are a Princess of Colchis.
你是科爾喀斯的公主
You should not fear anything.
不該懼怕任何事
It senses our power.
它感受到了我們的力量
There is nothing that can stop us taking Atlantis now.
現在誰也不能阻擋我們奪取亞特蘭蒂斯了
I believe you volunteered us to retrieve
我相信你是自告奮勇地請求
the Palladium from under the nose of the entire Colchean army.
從科爾喀斯大軍眼皮子底下拿回神像
Ariadne had no-one else she could turn to.
阿里阿德涅沒人可以相信了
You expect him to see sense,
你希望他理智些
but it strikes me that love is entirely nonsensical.
可我覺得愛情沒道理可講
No matter how many times you risk your life,
無論你多少次拿性命冒險