更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
騎馬去東邊的草場看看 凱斯
Ride those east pastures, Kayce.
這麼大雨 看看有沒有苜蓿冒出來
With all this rain, see if any of that clover came up.
嗯 應該很容易發現
Yeah. It'll be easy to spot.
你今晚回來嗎
You gonna be back by tonight?
放棄一件事很快的 孩子
Doesn't... Doesn't take long to quit something, son.
我中午就回來
I'll be back by noon.
走吧
Let's go.
來 車裡穿吧
Here. You'll dress in the car.
泰特 泰特 看著我
Tate. Tate. Look at me.
泰特 泰特 行了 沒事 沒事的
Tate, Tate, stop. It's okay, it's okay.
別鬧了
Stop.
別說了
Don't say it.
不用說
I don't have to.
我沒什麼好話可以說了
I can't say it any better than that.
沒事的
It's okay.
繼續睡吧 兒子 好嗎
Just... Just go back to sleep, son, okay?
黃石
第三季 第一集
照我說的複述就行 明白嗎
Exactly as I told you to say it, understood?
明白 相信我
Understood. Trust me.
相信我
Trust me?
他會走進來
He's gonna walk in here--
不行
Okay, no.
你好 約翰
Hello, John.
莉奈兒
Lynelle.
我不知道從何說起
I, uh... I don't know where to start.
我知道
I know where to start.
我們有證據表明貝克兄弟用飛機
We had evidence that the Becks used aircraft
在埃米格蘭南邊89號公路旁邊毒牛
to poison cattle along the highway 89 corridor south of Emigrant.
根據此信息發出逮捕令
Upon serving a warrant based on that information,
我們發現了綁架的證據
we discovered additional evidence of a kidnapping--
這些我們都知道 傑米
We know all this, Jamie.
畜牧協會探員有法律義務打擊任何犯罪行為
Livestock agents are bound by law to intervene in any active crime.
職責高於管轄範圍
That duty supersedes jurisdictional boundaries.
你要反抗嗎 約翰
You gonna fight this, John?
我們說錯了嗎
Are we wrong?
你說的沒錯 但這並不會改變事情的角度
You're not wrong. But it doesn't alter the lens.
不會改變觀察的途徑和方式
It doesn't change the way it looks and how it looks--
這才是最重要的 約翰
Is all that matters anymore, John.
六個人死了
Six people died.
門關上了 約翰
The door is closed, John.
實話實說吧
Let's just be honest.
到時候毯子一拉開
When the blanket gets pulled back on this thing,
全國人民都知道
and the nation knows that the family member
被綁架的是你的
that was kidnapped was yours...
這就不像在執法
This stops looking like law enforcement
-而是 -世仇
- and starts looking like... - It looks like a feud.
看起來像是公報私仇
It looks like a gross misuse of power.
我們在這裡想破腦袋
We have been sitting here banging our heads against a wall,
也沒有想到解決辦法
and we don't have a solution.
我有個辦法 莉奈兒
I have a solution, Lynelle.
把毯子留在原處
You leave the blanket right where it is.
我辭去牲畜委員會委員
I'll resign as Livestock Commissioner
並為我的探員的過激行為負全責
and accept full responsibility for my agents' overreach.
你就不用盯著了
And you, you stop looking.
放手吧
You let it go.
你就說是民兵和人口走私
You talk about militias and human smuggling
功勞都歸你
and you take the credit.
別把我和我的家人扯進來
And you leave me and my family out of it.
我覺得沒問題
That cleans things up on my end.
這是州政府的事 就這麼定了
This is a state issue and that's where I want it to stay.
你們不會插手了嗎
And this keeps it a state issue?
是的 我得到了我想要的
It gives me what I need, yes.
很好
Great.
你想過接替的人嗎
Have you thought about your replacement?
下周告訴你
Give me till next week.
謝謝你 約翰
Thank you, John.
我不會忘記的
I won't forget this.
我不會讓你忘記的
I won't let you.
那肯定
I'm sure you won't.
牲畜委員會委員約翰·達頓和州長
There was a closed door meeting with the Governor,
檢察長 聯邦官員
the Attorney General, Federal Officials,
進行了一次秘密會議
and Livestock Commissioner John Dutton.
達頓辦公室因為在多次槍戰中使用暴力
Now, Dutton's office is under intense scrutiny
正在接受嚴格審查
for its use of force in multiple gun battles
你覺得他會有什麼下場
How do you think this is gonna work out for him?
取決於他是否像我想的那麼聰明
Depends, on whether he's as smart as I think he is.
我在外面觀察過他
I watched him. In a field.
他有尊嚴 大多數人都沒有
He had honor when most wouldn't.
你什麼意思
What are you saying?
也許他不是我們想像中的敵人
I'm saying, maybe he's not the enemy we think he is.
當兩個男人想要一樣東西時
When there's one thing that two men want,
他們要麼分享 要麼是敵人
they can either share it or be enemies.
你是建議我們分享嗎
Are you suggesting we share it?
建議不是我的工作 主席
Suggesting things isn't my job, Chairman.
而是你的工作
That's yours.
這邊看起來還行
This side looks good.
這邊也是
This side too.
把牛趕出去的感覺好嗎
You feel good turning cattle back out?
上場雨下完 應該要長苜蓿的
It should have clovered up this last rain.
我覺得我們應該等到七月
I think we ought to wait until July.
我們沒有乾草了
We're running out of hay.
餵一夏天牛可不是謀生之道
Feeding cattle all summer is no way to make a living.
我靠 我們就跟以前一樣
Shit, we'll just do it like the old days:
弄個流動炊事車
grab a chuck wagon, bring it out here
照顧它們一夏天
and we'll babysit 'em all summer long.
這主意其實還行
It's not the worst idea.
搞什麼鬼
The fuck?
他們是誰
Who the fuck are they?
你們迷路了嗎
Y'all lost?
有可能
It's a possibility.
這是天堂谷運動俱樂部嗎
Is this part of the Paradise Valley Sporting Club?
在圍欄的另一邊
Wrong side of that fence.
我說吧
I told you.
你們都住在運動俱樂部嗎
You all staying at the Sporting Club?
他們是股東
They own it.
他們是誰
Who are they?
普羅維登斯酒店管理公司
Providence Hospitality management.
我叫埃利斯·斯蒂爾
I'm Ellis Steele.
我的律所代表市場股票
My firm is representing Market Equities.
我們不懂這玩意
We don't know what that is.
他們管理度假村
They manage resort properties.
我們為他們的利益著想
We watch out for their interests.
這是你的土地嗎
This your land?
不可思議
Incredible.
我還不知道你的名字呢
I didn't catch your name?
因為我沒說
That's cause I didn't offer it.
也是
Fair enough.
我們馬上就走
We'll get out of your way.
我能理解你的謹慎
You know, I can understand you being wary,
一群城裡人在你的土地上瞎晃
bunch of city folks wandering in your field.
我道歉
I apologize.
來度假村吃晚飯吧 我們請客
Why don't you come by the resort and have dinner, on us?
畢竟 你們會成為鄰居
After all, you're going to be neighbors,
以和為貴嘛
it's best if we all get along.
這邊 夥計們
We're going this way, folks.
紅色標註的地產是我們買的
The properties highlighted in red are the ones we've purchased.
多少英畝
How much acreage total?
一萬七千多一點
A little over 17,000.
我靠
Damn.
厲害啊 貝絲
Good job, Beth.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果