(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
美好的日子一般會發生什麼?
你從不知道
慶祝季節變化...
(MOBILE RINGING)
你起早了! 發生了什麼?
You're up early! What's happening?
真是噩夢,因為爸爸不願聽,媽媽快發瘋了
It's a nightmare 'cause Dad won't listen and I'm telling you, Mum's going mental.
Martha,這是大事,你一定要阻止他
Swear to God, Martha, this is epic. You got to get in there and stop him.
我要怎麼做?告訴爸爸不能帶她來?
- How do I do that? - Tell Dad he can't bring her.
等等,是Leo,我等下回你
(BEEPING)
Hold on, that's Leo. I'll call you back.
Martha,如果爸爸和媽媽再吵, 告訴他們我甚至不需要派對
Martha, if Mum and Dad start to kick off,
tell them I don't even want a party. I didn't even ask for one.
我沒要求過,他們可以像以前一樣給我錢就行
They can always give me the money instead.
為什麼要我告訴他們?你怎麼不自己去說? 等等,是媽媽
Why do I have to tell them? Why can't you?
我等會回你
Hold on, that's Mum. I'll call you back.
我不介意你父親私下嘲弄自己
I don't mind your father making a fool of himself in private,
但這是Leo的21歲生日,大家都會參加
but this is Leo's 21 st. Everyone is going to be there,
我們整個家庭會被大家恥笑
and the entire family is going to look ridiculous.
媽媽,這是個派對! 我無法阻止爸爸帶她女友來
Mum, it's a party. I can't stop Dad from bringing his girlfriend.
等等,是爸爸,我等會回你
Hold on, that's Dad. I'll call you back.
Martha? 告訴你媽,Leo是我兒子
Martha, now tell your mother.
我為派對付了一半錢
Leo is my son, and I'm paying for half that party.
我有資格帶我喜歡的人來
I'm entitled to bring who I like.
如果你在那和Annalise在一起 在媽媽看來像什麼?
I know, but think what it's going to look like for Mum
if you're standing there with Annalise.
Annalise怎麼了?
What's wrong with Annalise?
是Martha嗎? 問聲好!
Is that Martha? Say hi!
-Hi,Martha! Hiii! -Hiii,Annalise...
Hi, Martha! Hi!
Hi, Annalise.
使勁親一個!親愛的!派對見,寶貝!
Big kiss! Lots of love! See you at the party, babes!
現在帶我去購物吧,大男孩
Now take me shopping, big boy.
就像這樣! 你看到了嗎?
Like so!
See?
看著點路,夥計!
Oi! Watch it, mate!
我今早之前還好,然後,我不知道
I was all right till this morning, and then...
我醒來又覺得暈眩
I don't know, I woke up and I felt all dizzy again.
比我來的時候更糟
It was worse than when I came in.
脈搏有點微弱
Pulse is slightly thready.
讓我們看看英國最好的 學生有什麼建議
Well, let's see what Britain's finest might suggest. Any ideas, Morgenstern?
有什麼主意,Morgenstern?
Er, dizziness could be a sign of early onset diabetes.
頭昏眼花可能是糖尿病的早期症狀
不太可能是糖尿病,請原諒,Finnegan小姐 有其他意見嗎? Swales?
Hardly early onset, if you'll forgive me, Miss Finnegan.
Any more ideas? Swales?
建議進行CT掃瞄
Urn...
- Could recommend a CT scan. - And spend all our money?
浪費我們的錢? Jones?
Jones?
我們可以給Meniere驗血
We could take bloods and check for Méniére's disease.
或者我們可以直接問病人
Or we could simply ask the patient.
你昨晚晚飯吃了些什麼?
What did you have for dinner last night?
-我吃的沙拉 -前天呢? -還是沙拉
I had salad.
- And the night before? - Salad, again.
上個星期每晚都吃沙拉, 與我的指導相反
And salad every night for the past week, contrary to my instructions.
缺乏鹽分,僅此而已 簡單的,普通的鹽
A salt deficiency, that's all.
Simple, honest salt.
希波克拉底他詳細說明過鹽的優點 (注:希波克拉底,古希臘醫師,稱醫藥之父)
Hippocrates himself expounded on the virtues of salt.
曾建議吸入海水的蒸汽
Recommended the inhalation of steam from sea water.
毫無疑問,如果他被我的學生所折磨
Though no doubt if he'd been afflicted with my students,
他的誓言可能會更有趣的多
his oaths might have been rather more colourful.
Smith先生,早安,今天還好嗎?
Now then, Mr Smith, a very good morning to you. How are you today?
噢,還不算糟,你知道,還有點不舒服
Oh, not so bad. Still a bit, you know... Blah.
John Smith,昨天有些腹痛,Jones?
John Smith, admitted yesterday with severe abdominal pains.
為什麼不看看你能發現些什麼?給我點驚喜
Jones, why don't you see what you can find? Amaze me.
-在外面到處亂跑可不太明智,是吧? -你說什麼?
It wasn't very clever running around outside, was it?
- Sorry? -on Chancellor Street, this morning.
-今早在大臣街上,你跑到我面前解開領帶 -真的嗎?
- Came up to me and took your tie off. - Really? What did I do that for?
我為何要那麼做?
I don't know, you just did.
-我不知道,你就是那麼做了 -不是我,我一直在床上,可以問護士
Not me. I was here in bed. Ask the nurses.
真奇怪,看起來很像你,你有兄弟嗎?
Well, that's weird 'cause it looked like you.
沒,不再有了。就我一個
- Have you got a brother? - No, not any more. Just me.
隨著時光流逝,我變得更軟弱 和更令人厭煩,Miss Jones?
As time passes and I grow ever more infirm and weary, Miss Jones...
對不起
Sorry.
好了...
Right.
(HEARTS BEATING)
我為下一代而哭泣
I weep for future generations.
你找心臟的位置有什麼問題嗎?
Are you having trouble locating the heart, Miss Jones?
我不知道
Urn, I don't know. Stomach cramps?
-胃抽筋? -那只是一個症狀,不是診斷
That is a symptom, not a diagnosis.
你寧可通不過基本技能考核 也不先參考一下病人的記錄
And you rather failed basic techniques
by not consulting first with the patient's chart.
-今早我也遇到這樣的事 -我也遇到過
That happened to me this morning.
I had the same thing on the door handle.
-我也是,在電梯裡 -只是沒料到而已
- And me, in the lift. - Well, it's only to be expected.
有雷暴正在接近
There's a thunderstorm moving in
閃電是靜電的一種形式,第一個證實的是...
and lightning is a form of static electricity,
as was first proven by... Anyone?
-有人知道嗎? -Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin.
正確
Correct.
我的夥計Ben!真是難忘的日子, 我拿的風箏繩子都燒斷了,自己也淋溼了
My mate, Ben. That was a day and a half. I got rope burns off that kite.
-很好 -然後我觸電了!
- And then I got soaked. - Quite.
And then I got electrocuted!
-繼續前進... -我想也許是精神病人的一次參觀
Moving on.
I think perhaps a visit from psychiatric.
下一個我們要看的是...
And next, we have Mr...
不,聽著,我想出了一個計劃
No, listen, I've worked out a plan.
我們告訴Annalise今晚的食物全都是含糖的
We tell Annalise that the buffet tonight is 100% carbohydrate,
然後她一定就不會來了!
and she won't turn up.
認真點,她花的是我們的財產,還是假冒的膚色!
I wish you'd take this seriously.
That's our inheritance she's spending on fake tan.
我離的不遠,我們見個面吧
Tell you what, I'm not that far away.
我們可以草擬個作戰計劃
I'll meet you for a sandwich, we can draw up a battle plan.
-在這種天氣裡?我不會出去,在下傾盆大雨 -我這裡沒下
What, in this weather? I'm not going out, it's pouring down.
It's not raining here.
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
老天,真奇怪
God, that's weird. It's raining right on top of you.
-你頭頂上在下雨,我能看到,我在的地方卻幹的 -你只是運氣好罷了
- I can see it, but it's dry where I am. - Well, you just got lucky.
就像在卡通片裡,一個人頭頂上來了一片雲
No, but it's like in cartoons, when a man's got a cloud over his head.
我來告訴你我們要怎麼做
Yeah, but listen, I'll tell you what we do...
我們告訴爸爸和Annalise早些到,大約7:30
We tell Dad and Annalise to get there early, about 7:30,
我們叫Leo同樣的時間去慶祝生日
and we tell Leo to get there at the same time
so we can do all that birthday stuff.
我們叫媽媽在8:30,9點左右到那裡
We tell Mum to get there for about 8:50-9:00,
那就能給我時間和Annalise談談, 然後... 什麼?
then that gives me time to have a word with Annalise and...
What?
-那雨 -只是下雨
- The rain. - It's only rain.
Martha,你有沒有看到那雨?
Martha, have you seen the rain?
怎麼大家都對下雨感到大驚小怪?
Why is everyone fussing about rain?
-在向上 -雨在向上落
It's going UP-
The rain is going up.
-到底怎麼了? -你沒事吧?
What the hell was that?
Are you all right?
我想是的
I think so, yeah.
-好像是地震還是... ? -Martha!
It felt like an earthquake or...
是晚上
Martha, it's night.
但現在是中午啊
- But it was lunch time... - It's not night.
-不是晚上 -但一定是
But it's got to be. It's dark.
外面都黑了
我們在月球上
- We're on the moon! - Can't be.
不可能!我們在月球上
We're on the moon.
我們在該死的月球上!
We're on the bloody moon.
-對不起,小姐,不能進去 -我的老天
I'm sorry, miss, no.
Oh, my God.
(SIREN WAILING)
Martha? Martha,能聽見我嗎?
Martha? Martha, can you hear me?
Martha?
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
來人幫幫我!
Somebody help! Somebody help me!
-你看到Stoker先生嗎? -對不起,我幫不了你
- Have you seen... - I'm sorry, I can't.
好了,大家回到床上去,出現了緊急情況, 但我們會解決的,不用擔心
All right now, everyone, back to bed.
We've got an emergency, but we'll sort it out. Don't worry.
這是真的,這確實是真的!
It's real. It's really real.
-等等 -不要!我們會失去空氣的!
- Hold on. - Don't! We'll lose all the air!
它們不是密封的,如果空氣會洩漏出去 早就發生了,但是沒有,可怎麼會?
But they're not exactly airtight. If the air was gonna get sucked out,
it would've happened straightaway, but it didn't.
不錯的觀點! 事實上很聰明 你叫什麼名字?
- So, how come? - Very good point!
- Brilliant, in fact. What was your name? - Martha.
-Martha -是姓Jones,對嗎?
And it was Jones, wasn't it?
好吧,Martha Jones,問題是我們如何呼吸的?
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果