美劇《神秘博士》第八季第一集Part297-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

快點 請讓開 請讓一下

Come on, out of the way. Move yourself, please.

借過

Coming through.

好了 勞駕 先生

That's it. Excuse me, sir.

瓦斯特拉夫人 謝天謝地

Madame Vastra, thank God.

我打賭你以前絕沒見過這場景

I'll wager you've not seen anything like this before.

只有在我還是小姑娘的時候見過

Not since I was a little girl.

他可真是個大傢伙啊

Big fella, isn't he?

恐龍一般都這體型 我覺得這是個"她"

Dinosaurs were mostly this size. I do believe it's a "She."

他們才沒這麼大 我看過化石

No, they weren't, I've seen fossils.

我親眼所見

I was there.

那些都好說

Well, that's all well and good,

但一隻恐龍來泰晤士河幹什麼

but what's this dinosaur fellow doing in the Thames?

它肯定是做了時間旅行 詹妮

It must have time travelled. Jenny?

時間旅行

Time travelled?

它噎到了麼

Is it choking?

好像有東西卡在它喉嚨裡了

There seems to be something lodged in its throat.

-它怎麼能做時間旅行的 -我不知道

- How could it time travel? - I don't know.

可能跟它吃的東西有關

Perhaps it was something it ate.

退後 退後 退後

Stand back. Stand back, stand back.

它剛下了個蛋

Well, it's just laid an egg.

它從嘴裡吐出一個標著"警察"的藍盒子

It's dropped a blue box marked "Police" out of its mouth.

你的生物學水平真讓我受不了

Your grasp of biology troubles me.

是塔迪斯

It's the Tardis.

看來如此

It would seem so.

我們會處理這個的 督察

We'll take care of this, Inspector.

萬一那東西發狂了怎麼辦

But what if that thing goes on the rampage?

把這些燈沿著河岸和橋安放

Place these lanterns on the shoreline and bridges,

間隔二十英尺 將這怪物圈起來

encircling the creature at 20-foot intervals.

它們有什麼用

What will they do?

它們會發出信號

They will emit a signal that will incline it

讓它呆在這個圈子裡

to remain within their circumference.

詹妮 斯扎克斯

Jenny, Strax...

跟我來

With me.

這麼說就是他了 博士

So it's him, then, the Doctor?

一隻從遙遠的過去穿越而來的巨型恐龍

A giant dinosaur from the distant past

吐出了一個來自外太空的藍盒子

has just vomited a blue box from outer space...

現在下結論還為時過早

this is not a day for jumping to conclusions.

斯扎克斯 麻煩你去敲下門

Strax, if you wouldn't mind?

你好 請從盒子裡出來

Hello? Exit the box,

拜伏在桑塔帝國的無上榮光之下吧

and surrender to the glory of the Sontaran Empire.

Shush!

博士

Doctor?

我正在被一頭巨型恐龍追

I was being chased by a giant dinosaur,

不過我好像已經甩掉它了

but I think I managed to give it the slip.

你是瞌睡蟲

Sleepy?

什麼

Sir?

害羞鬼 噴嚏精 還是糊塗蛋

Bashful? Sneezy? Dopey?

肯定是愛生氣

Grumpy!

啊 你倆

Oh, you two!

綠的那個 還有不綠的那個

The green one... and the not-green one.

也可能是反過來的 我不能亂下結論

Or it could be the other way round, I mustn't prejudge!

你還記不記得

Oh, you remember, er...

那個 那個誰 不是我的那個

thingy, the, er, the not-me one,

問題一堆的那個

the asking-questions one?

什麼名字來著 我不擅長記這個

Names... not my area.

克拉拉

Clara!

可能是克拉拉也可能不是 碰運氣的事

Well, it might be Clara, might not be, it's a lottery.

-就是克拉拉 -我又沒說不是

- It is Clara. - Well, I'm not ruling it out!

哎 大個子 閉嘴

Oi, big man, shut it!

你們這也有恐龍啊

Oh, you've got a dinosaur too!

原來是大妹子 抱歉

Big woman, sorry.

博士 聽我說 你得冷靜下來

Doctor, listen to me. You... you need to calm down.

我可沒在調情 跟你說

I'm not flirting, by the way.

我覺得有地方出問題了

I think something's gone wrong.

問題 哪裡出問題了

Wrong? What's gone wrong?

你重生了嗎

Have you regenerated?

我記得你

I remember you.

你是二把手

You're Handles!

你以前就是個機器人腦袋 而現在你

You used to be a little... a little robot head, and now you...

你還真是放得開

You've really let yourself go.

降低頻率

Reduce the frequency.

-什麼 -你的音速燈 把頻率調低

- I'm sorry? - Your sonic lanterns, turn them down.

-你弄得她頭疼 -弄得誰頭痛了

- You're giving her a headache. - Giving who a headache?

我的女性朋友

My lady friend!

就是這麼一說 別想多

Just an expression, don't get any ideas.

你怎麼知道的

How do you know?

得了吧 克拉拉 你知道我會說恐龍語

Come on, Clara! You know that I speak dinosaur.

他不是克拉拉 我才是克拉拉

He's not Clara. I'm Clara.

你倆個頭差不多 也許你該貼個標籤

Well, you're very similar heights. Maybe you should wear labels.

為什麼 你們為什麼 為什麼你們

Why... why are you all doing that? Why are you...

你們都在變暗

You're all going dark...

還在晃悠 別這樣

and wobbly... stop that.

我們沒有啊

I don't think we are.

不管了 所有人 休息一下

Never mind! Everyone... take five.

我們要怎麼辦

What do we do?

我不明白 他是誰 博士在哪

I don't understand, who is he? Where's the Doctor?

就在這

Right here.

他就是

That's him.

他就是博士

That's the Doctor.

好吧 又來一次

Well then, here we go again.

[三任博士重生為四任博士時 現場同伴亦作此語]

我就是完全搞不懂 我不知道這算什麼事

It's simply misunderstandable to me. I don't know what it is.

誰發明的這房間

Who invented this room?

博士 求你 你得躺下

Doctor, please, you have to lie down.

完全沒道理 看 這裡只有一張床

It doesn't make sense. Look, it's only got a bed in it.

為什麼這裡只有一張床

Why is there only a bed in it?

因為這是臥室 臥室就是用來睡覺的

Because it's a bedroom, it's for sleeping in.

好吧 那你醒著的時候要做什麼

OK, what do you do when you're awake?

你可以離開這個房間

You leave the room.

所以這整個房間是專為睡覺準備的嗎

So you've got a whole room for not being awake in?

那又怎麼樣 你們在浪費這個房間

But what's the point? You're just missing the room!

不要照那個鏡子 簡直太令人生氣了

And don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious.

博士 請躺下 你都暈倒好幾次了

Doctor, please, you have to lie down, you keep passing out.

我當然會暈過去了 都怪這床

Well, of course I keep passing out, there's all these beds!

你為什麼要一直這麼說話

Why do you keep talking like that?

你的口音怎麼了

What's gone wrong with your accent?

她的口音沒有問題

Nothing's wrong with her accent.

還有你也是 這會傳染

You sound the same. It's spreading.

你們聽起來都好 英格蘭腔

You all sound all... English.

你們全養成了這壞毛病

Now you've all developed a fault!

博士 我需要你的幫忙

Doctor, I need your help with something.

[以下皆為蘇格蘭口音]

總算有一個會好好講話的

Finally, someone who can talk properly.

我睡不著覺

I'm having difficulty sleeping.

我就沒這困擾 從不用擔心自己睡不著

Oh, well, I wouldn't bother with that, I never bother with sleep,

我站著都能睡著

and I just do standy-up-catnaps.

真的嗎 太有趣了

Oh, really, how interesting.

你一般什麼時候會站著睡

And when do you do those?

一般來說有別人開始說話的時候

Well, generally whenever anyone else starts talking.

我喜歡直接跳到我的部分 這樣省時間

I like to skip ahead to my bits, it saves time.

幫我也省點時間吧 博士

Save me time, Doctor.

把良好的睡眠植入我的腦海裡

Project an image of perfect sleep into the centre of my mind.

怎麼 你想和我建立心靈感應嗎

What, do you want a psychic link with me?

我的腦容量之大相當於一架鋼琴砸在你身上

The size of my brain, it would be like dropping a piano on you.

那麼請你輕一些

Be gentle, then.

我盡力 你做好準備

I'll try. Brace yourself!

鋼琴

Piano.

我喜歡猴子 它們太有趣了

I love monkeys, they're so funny.

這樣啊 那現在的人們都是猴子嗎

Oh, I see! So people are monkeys now, are they?

不 親愛的

No, dear.

人類是猿類

People are apes.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點