前情提要
我以為斯賓塞很有錢呢
I always thought Spencer was rolling in it.
他的車 房子 衣服
The car, the house, the clothes.
他為我破產了嗎
He went broke for me?
在那之前他就破產了
He went broke a while before that,
但他把最後一注壓在你身上
but he gambled his last chips on you.
你說你接下這工作
You said when you took the job
是想要保護球員們
that you were doing it to protect players.
我的確是為了保護球員
I did take this job to protect players.
也因為我他媽破產了
And because I was fucking broke.
我想讓你在管理層為我工作
I want you to work for me here, in the front office.
接下來幾個月你需要一直出差
You'll be on the road for the next couple months.
-你在撓什麼 -我好像過敏了
- What's with the scratching? - Uh, I think I got an allergy.
你得麻疹了 歡迎來到管理層
You got hives. Welcome to the front office.
我會允許你收購體育部部分股權
I'm gonna let you purchase a piece of ASM.
問題是 我需要借點錢
The thing is, I need a loan to do it.
好吧 我投500萬
All right. I'm good for five mill.
你確定你沒事嗎 裡基
You sure you're cool with this, Rick?
是的
Yeah, yeah I am.
-我要50% -我51% 你49%
- Fifty-fifty proposition. - Fifty-one, forty-nine.
-謝謝你 -好
- Thank you. - All right.
幹什麼 別這樣
What's happening? Don't do that.
來 抱一個
Come on. Get in here.
我空了
I'm open.
加油 斯賓塞 防住他
Let's go, Spence. D up! D up, baby!
來啊
Come on!
你這樣要受傷的 查爾斯
You're gonna get hurt, Chuck.
確實很疼 犯規了
That shit did hurt. It's a foul.
沒有犯規 那是個乾淨的蓋帽
That wasn't no foul. That's a clean rip.
我們的球
Our ball.
永遠都是你們的球 是吧
It's always your ball, though, right?
沒錯 到賽點了 混蛋們
Damn right. Game point, motherfuckers.
-來吧 -他是怎麼了
- Let's go. - What's wrong with him?
好好防守
You know what? Lock up.
好的 協防一下
All right, back me up.
分出去了 我回中間協防
Step out. I got the help in the middle.
-我來協防 -防住他 幫我一起
- I got the help. - D up. Help me.
空心 空心
Splash! Splash!
-贏了 -兄弟 那是帶球撞人
- Game. - Man, that's a charge.
沒他媽的帶球撞人
That wasn't no motherfucking charge!
-在我家 我說了算 -認真的嗎
- My house, my call, man. - For real?
-快滾開 -你總是耍賴
- Fuck out of my face. - Always cheating, man.
-我走了 -什麼
- I'm gone. - What?
我也是 我們走 雷吉
Yeah, me, too, man. Let's go, Reg.
-真是操蛋的比賽 -對 真操蛋
- Fuck this game. - Yeah, fuck this game.
吃你的麥片去吧 傻逼
Eat your Wheaties, motherfucker.
你抱怨什麼呢 你是我這隊的
What you complaining about? You on my team.
-我要搭他車 -我走了
- This motherfucker is my ride. - I'm out of here.
打得漂亮 兒子
Great game, son.
謝謝你 丹尼斯 非常感謝
Thank you, Dennis. Thank you very much.
多謝 裡基
Thank you, Rick.
-我很喜歡你家 -是嗎
- Loving the pad, man. - Yeah?
最好再有個醫務室
Hope it's got an infirmary.
再加上一個康復中心
And a full rehab center.
也許還要一間嬰兒房
Might need to add a nursery.
你在說什麼呢
What are you talking about?
你還記得安柏嗎
You remember Amber?
那個紋著圖派克的妹子 記得
Shorty with the Pac tattoo? Yeah.
是的 她例假遲了
Yeah. She's late.
至少我認為是 她不回我電話
At least I think she is. She won't call me back.
好吧 難怪你剛才
Yeah, now it makes sense
像德拉蒙德·格林一樣打籃球
why you've been playing like Draymond Green out there.
NBA金州勇士隊球員 著名球場惡漢
我還沒準備好要小孩 斯賓塞
I ain't ready for no kid, Spence.
而且就算我準備好了
I mean, even if I was,
也不希望跟她生
I wouldn't want one with her.
她的確性感
I mean, she bad as hell and all,
但未必不會給我戴綠帽
but stability is not her specialty.
我跟你說多少次了 裡基
I told you a thousand times, Ricky,
要給小兄弟戴上"雨傘"
you got to cover that little man up.
我以為我戴了 我都不記得自己沒戴過
I thought I did. I can't remember when I didn't.
再說 難道你每次都戴嗎
Besides, you always bag it?
不是 但我每次都能及時"抽身"
No, but my pullout is straight 100, brother.
得了吧
Come on, man,
你就一次都沒中過靶嗎
you ain't never hit the bull's-eye, not once?
-一次都沒 -操 太瘋狂了
- Never. - Damn, that's crazy.
你確定你的蝌蚪都是活的嗎
Are you sure you got swimmers?
操
Shit.
說真的 你怎麼知道
I mean, seriously, how do you know?
新合同談得怎麼樣了
How we looking with that new deal, though?
-挺不錯的 -是嗎
- We're looking good, man. - Yeah?
我和傑正在努力和愛國者談呢
Me and Jay were all over New England.
這就是我說的
The hell I'm talking about.
我就喜歡先人一步的理財經理
I love when a manager's a step ahead of the game.
我再告訴你另一件事 那件事
Let me tell you something else. That other thing?
你不需要擔心 我會搞定的
You don't have to worry about that. I'm gonna take care of it.
你答應過第一年就還清全部500萬的
You promised full payment of the five mil the first year.
一切都在進行中 我會還你的
I'm on schedule. I'm gonna pay you back.
早上好 老闆
Morning, boss.
搜索
不育症
我的"周一好基友"在這兒吶
There's my man crush Monday!
搞什麼 你還好嗎
What the fuck? You okay?
不好 我今天有點精神恍惚
No, I'm not okay, all right? I'm a little strung out today.
是嗎
Oh, really?
在裡基家的三對三球賽沒讓你放鬆嗎
I take it the pick-up game at Ricky's wasn't relaxing?
他想知道我們什麼時候
Well, he wants to know how we're looking
能把欠債還了
with paying back the fucking loan.
天吶
Jesus...
你有沒有聽過一句老話
You ever hear that old saying
"永遠別借錢給親友"
"Never lend friends and family money"?
-是 -也許另一句更重要的話是
- Yeah. - Well, maybe the more important adage should be
更別問他們借錢
don't fucking take it.
好吧 我有三個月時間來兌現諾言
Yeah, okay. I got three months to make good on my word, okay?
我也在計劃這麼做
And I plan on doing so.
告訴過你別許諾了
Told you not to promise.
史蒂芬·庫裡在一號線上
Steph Curry's on line 1 for you.
MVP史蒂芬·庫裡嗎
Steph Curry. MVP.
-就是他 -快接
- MVP. - Take it.
史蒂芬·庫裡
Steph Curry.
娃娃臉殺手 有什麼事嗎 兄弟
The baby-faced assassin. What's going on, brother?
你好 斯賓塞小乖乖
What up, Spency-Spence-Spency-Boo?
最近怎樣
What's going on?
我和阿耶莎有幾天休假
Hey, me and Ayesha got a couple of days off.
要去巴哈馬的奧爾巴尼玩
We're going down to the Albany in the Bahamas.
斯賓塞 帶個姑娘跟我們一起吧
Hey, Spence. Grab a girl, come with us.
我跟你說吧 阿耶莎
Hey. Well, I'll tell you right now, Ayesha,
我最近可沒什麼旅伴了
I'm a little light on travel companions these days.
斯賓塞 別耍我
Spence, don't play me.
你知道我那天晚上在國際煙燻餐廳
You know I saw you on your game the other night
看到你出手了
at International Smoke.
周二辣翅買一送一
Buy one, get one, Hot Wing Tuesday.
或者對你來說 是辣妹買一送一
Or in your case, Hot Girl Tuesday.
-我可不忘事 -抓住你了吧
- I never forget. - Ha. Gotcha.
我老婆在餐廳裡可是眼觀六路 斯賓塞
Nothing gets past my girl at that restaurant, Spence.
是 我聽到了
No, I heard that.
但是兄弟 我現在暫停娛樂了
But, brother, listen, I am in time-out.
這是個悲傷而真實的故事
It's a very sad but true story.
好吧 聽著 我們會去邁阿密過夜
Hey, well, listen, we'll be in Miami for the night.
可以聚一聚
We should get together and do something.
很樂意 時間地點由你定
Love to. Name the time and place.
我們還可以談點生意上的事
Yo, we can even talk some business, too.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果