更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
You look just like him.
你跟他一模一樣
Your dad.
你爸爸
He'd stand there, just staring at the ocean.
他也是站在那兒 凝視海洋
I don't suppose there's any way I can talk you
我猜我是沒法說服你
out of going down there?
不潛到水下了
You could try, but you'd be wasting your time.
你可以試試 不過也是白費時間
Even if you locate the wreckage of his sub, what then?
就算你找到了他的潛水艇的殘骸又怎麼樣
I have to know what happened to him.
我得知道他到底出了什麼事
Do you think your dad would have wanted you to risk your life?
你覺得你爸爸願意讓你拿生命冒險嗎
When he took the sub down...
他開潛水艇走時
..he knew he wasn't coming back.
就知道是一去無回
He gave it to me before he left.
他離開前把這個給我了
He told me that one day I'd understand.
他說總有一天我會明白
I need to know.
我需要知道
I hope you find it.
那我衷心祝願你
Whatever it is you're looking for.
能找到你要找的東西
You're clear to dive. 'Roger that.'
可以下潛 收到
Mac?
麥克
Mac? Come in!
麥克請回話
Mac!
麥克
Jason!
傑森
Sorry.
對不起
I'm dreaming.
我肯定是在做夢
No, no, no.
不 不 不
This lizard thing attacked me.
這隻蜥蜴怪攻擊我
Sorry!
對不起
Thank you. Thanks, thank you.
謝謝你 謝謝 謝謝你
What exactly were you doing out there?
你掛在外面究竟是要幹啥
Search every house! Find him! Open up in there!
挨家挨戶搜 把他找出來 快開門
I didn't do anything.
我什麼也沒幹
One minute I was on the sub,
前一分鐘我還在潛水艇裡
and there was something in the water, a white light,
然後水裡有什麼東西 一道白光
and the next thing I know, I'm waking up on the beach,
然後 我就在海灘上醒過來了
and there's this city,
來到了這座城市
and everyone's wearing strange clothes,
每個人都穿著奇怪的服飾
and there's a two-headed lizard,
然後遇到了一隻雙頭蜥蜴
and people with swords, they're chasing me,
結果一群拿劍的人就開始追我
and they're firing arrows at me.
還用箭射我
I know it's insane. What's a "Sub"?
我知道聽著很瘋狂 潛水艇是啥
Open up! Open up.
開門 快開門
By order of King Minos, open up!
奉國王米諾斯旨令 命你開門
No! Please. Please
別 求求你
Who is it you are looking for?
你們想找誰
A fugitive.
一個逃犯
No, no, no! That's mine. No!
別別別 那是我的 不要
As you can see, there is no-one else here.
你看到了 這裡除了我沒別人
Really?!
不是吧
What happened? You passed out. You've lost a lot of blood.
出什麼事了 你流血過多昏過去了
Where am I?
我在哪兒
You're in Atlantis.
你在亞特蘭蒂斯
Atlantis?
亞特蘭蒂斯
As in "The Lost City of Atlantis"?
就是失落之城亞特蘭蒂斯
As in the mythological city under the ocean?
就是傳說中沉沒海底的城市
Why do you call it lost? How could a city exist under the ocean?
為什麼叫失落之城 城市怎麼能在海底
Surely everyone would drown?
人豈不是都要淹死
Either I'm dreaming or I'm hallucinating.
這不是夢境就是幻覺
Or I'm dead.
也許我死了
Am I dead?
我死了嗎
No, you're very much alive,
沒有 你活得好好的
although I think you're delirious.
不過我覺得你精神有問題
I'm sorry. I'm forgetting my manners.
對不起 看我多沒禮貌
I'm Pythagoras.
我叫畢達哥拉斯
Pythagoras? You're joking?
畢達哥拉斯 開玩笑吧
You're the triangle guy.
你是那個搞三角形的傢伙
How did you know I've been thinking about triangles?
你怎麼知道我在想關於三角形的事
I'm in Ancient Greece.
我在古希臘
And who, pray tell, is this?
請告訴我 這是誰
You didn't tell me your name. It's Jason.
你還沒告訴我你的名字 傑森
He was injured, the guards were after him.
他受傷了 衛兵在追捕他
And you chose to hide him here?
而你選擇把他藏在這裡
Are you out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎
Don't mind Hercules.
請別怪赫拉克勒斯
You're Hercules?
你是赫拉克勒斯
I see my reputation has preceded me.
看來我名聲在外
Tell me. What have you heard?
說吧 你聽說過什麼
Do people tell stories?
我的事跡廣為傳頌嗎
What do they say?
他們是怎麼說的
Well, they generally say you're getting fat.
他們通常都說你變胖了
I'm not fat! I am heavily built, powerful. I have big bones.
我可不胖 只是有力量 塊頭大
In your stomach?
肚子也算塊頭
You'll have to excuse my friend.
請別介意我朋友
He is under the deluded impression that he is amusing.
他自以為很幽默
Tell me. Your injury.
跟我說說 你的傷勢
Can you walk?
你能走路嗎
Yes. I think so.
我想可以
Good. Then we shan't detain you any longer.
很好 那我們就不留你了
I'm sure you're a good man, an excellent man,
我相信你是好人 人中模範
but I, for one, am not about to risk my neck to save yours.
但我可不想為了救你而丟掉自己的小命
See that he's gone by the time I get back.
在我回來之前把他弄走
Where are you going?
你去哪裡
That is none of your concern.
你少管
So, what brings you... to Atlantis?
你為什麼來亞特蘭蒂斯
I was searching for my father.
我在找我父親
He lives here in Atlantis?
他住在亞特蘭蒂斯嗎
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I don't know where to start.
我不知道從何說起
Your necklace?
你的項鍊
I have seen this symbol before.
我見過這個標誌
Where?
在哪兒
In the Temple of Poseidon.
在波塞冬神廟
It is the mark of The Oracle.
是神諭祭司的標誌
If you're looking for your father, she may be able to help you.
如果你找你父親 那她或許能幫你
You wish to see The Oracle?
你想見神諭祭司
She is expecting you.
她在等你
What is it you wish to know?
你想知道什麼
There must be many questions
你肯定有很多問題
to which you wish to know the answer.
想得到答案
What is this place?
這是什麼地方
Where am I?
我在哪兒
This world and the world you journeyed from
此界與你穿越而來的彼界
are just two worlds among many.
不過是眾多世界之中的兩個
Why does it feel so familiar to me?
我為何感覺如此熟悉
How can that be?
怎麼會這樣
There are some memories that can never be erased.
有些記憶永遠不會磨滅
How can I have memories of a place that I have never been?
我怎麼會有從沒去過的地方的記憶
You cannot.
當然不可能
You're saying that this is where I'm from?
你是說我本來就屬於這裡
That I was born in Atlantis?
我出生在亞特蘭蒂斯
Your father took you to the other world
在你還是嬰兒的時候
when you were still a baby.
你父親帶你去了另外一個世界
Why?
為什麼
Why would he do that?
為什麼他要那麼做
You have many enemies here in Atlantis.
你在亞特蘭蒂斯有太多敵人
You must tell no-one
你決不能告訴別人
that you journeyed through the gateway.
你是從通道穿越而來
My father.
我父親
Is he here in Atlantis?
他在亞特蘭蒂斯嗎
What happened to him?
他怎麼了
Your father...
你父親
..walks among the dead.
已經死了