Assistant: Can I help you?
服務生:需要幫忙嗎?
Grahame: Yes. I'd like to develop some photos in my digital camera. But I forgot to take the data line with me.
格雷姆:是的。我想衝洗數位相機裡面的一些照片。但是我忘記了帶數據線。
Assistant: Don't worry. Could you take your memory card out of your camera?
服務生:別著急。你能把存儲卡從相機裡面拿出來嗎?
Grahame: OK. It's easy. Here you are.
格雷姆:好。這個簡單。給你。
Assistant: Let me see. Emm, I can use my card reader to recognize it. Then I can copy these photos into our computer. What size do you want?
服務生:我看看。嗯,我能用我的讀卡器來識別它。然後我就能把照片複製到我的電腦裡。你想要什麼尺寸的?
Grahame: Thank you. I want them to be 4×6 inches, single print. When will my photos be ready?
格雷姆:謝謝。我想要4×6英寸的,只洗一份。我的照片什麼時候洗出來?
Assistant: Do you need them urgently?
服務生:你要加急嗎?
Grahame: No.
格雷姆:不需要。
Assistant: Then you can get your photos tomorrow afternoon.
服務生:那麼你明天下午來取照片吧。
Grahame: OK. And look at this picture. I want to cut the stranger out of the picture.
格雷姆:好的。看一下這張照片。我想把這個陌生人從照片裡切掉。
Assistant: No problem.
服務生:沒問題。