電影《警戒結束(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-16 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

警戒結束

中南區往事

我是警察

I'm the police.

奉命逮捕你

And I'm here to arrest you.

你違反了法律

You've broken the law.

法律並非由我制定

I did not write the law.

我也許並不贊同

I may even disagree with the law.

但必須嚴格執行

But I will enforce it.

不論你如何辯護 巧舌如簧

No matter how you plead, cajole,

或者試圖祈求我的同情

beg or attempt to stir my sympathies,

這些都無法阻止我

nothing you do will stop me

要將你送進監獄的決心

from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars.

如果你逃跑 我會追捕你到天涯海角

If you run away, I will chase you.

如果你想挑戰我 我一定會痛扁你

If you fight me, I will fight back.

如果你朝我開槍 我也會回敬你

If you shoot at me, I will shoot back.

按照法律規定 我不能離開

By the law, I am unable to walk away.

我擔負著重大使命

I'm a consequence.

任務還未完成

I am the unpaid bill.

警徽和手槍就是我生命的意義

I am fate with a badge and a gun.

在警徽背後 我有一顆和你們一樣的心

Behind my badge is a heart like yours.

會流血

I bleed.

會思考

I think.

會愛

I love.

當然 我也會死亡

And yes, I can be killed.

但我不是孤軍奮戰

And although I'm but one man...

我有成千上萬個

I have thousands of

和我有著相同使命的兄弟姐妹

brothers and sisters who are the same as me.

他們願意為我付出生命

They will lay down their lives for me.

我也願意為他們付出生命

And I them.

我們一起守衛著

We stand watch together.

引自紀錄片《細細的藍線》

警察是區分一個民主社會與極權的"細藍線"

一根藍色的細線

A thin blue line.

使獵物擺脫捕食者的糾纏

Protecting the prey from the predators.

使好人免受壞人的威脅

The good from the bad.

我們是警察

We are the police.

13X9

Thirteen X-ray nine is

在追趕一輛向西逃走的汽車

in pursuit of a Code vehicle west on two seven.

跑啊 王八蛋

Go ahead, motherfucker.

有種你就跑 你這個婊子養的

Try to run, you son of a bitch.

快 快

Hold on, hold on!

往東穿過巷子

Eastbound through the alley

從胡伯到2000號街區

at twenty hundred block from Hooper.

現在往東穿過巷子

Now eastbound through the alley

從胡伯到2000號街區

at twenty hundred block from Hooper.

真該死

Oh shit!

讓開 讓開

Come around, come around!

別擋道 快他媽讓開

Move! Get the fuck around!

往右

Pull to the right!

往右

Pull to the right!

他不是往右去的

He's not going to pull to the right.

你個蠢貨

You stupid motherfucker!

差點兒就跟丟了

He almost lost it!

撞他 撞他

Pit him! Pit him!

撞上了

Got him!

你丫的

Fuck you!

你沒事吧

You good?

沒事

Good.

這小子倒下了

This fucker's down.

我先銬住他

I'm going to hook him.

你們都幹得不錯

You're all good.

13X9 請求支援

Thirteen x-ray nine, you can show a Code Four.

13X9請求支援

Thirteen x nine is requesting

他們在內奧米的4000街區

additional supervisors to the four thousand block at Naomi.

帶走

Walk it off.

你沒事吧

You good?

我沒事

I'm good.

天哪

Holy shit.

王八蛋

Yeah, motherfucker.

好吧

All right.

這就是我一天的工作

This is my day job.

你們當中 抱歉 老兄 我在錄像

Some of you... Sorry, bro, I'm recording.

這就是我一天的工作

This is my day job.

你們當中有些人可能叫我布萊恩

Some of you might know me as Brian.

或是泰勒

Or Taylor.

但在這裡 我是二號警官布萊恩·泰勒

But here I am Police Officer Two Brian Taylor.

在這裡 正義的力量

This is where the forces of good,

將同邪惡的勢力做鬥爭

prepare to fight to forces of evil.

這是我的搭檔 札瓦拉警官

This is my partner, Officer Zavala.

我還裸著呢 我知道 來

I'm in my chones. I know, come on.

不 不要 我還裸著呢

No no, I'm in my chones.

我們是牛頓市的治安巡邏隊

We work basic patrol here at Newton.

洛杉磯警察局最頭疼的部門之一

One of the toughest divisions in the LAPD.

牛頓槍擊市 名副其實

Shootin' Newton, that's right.

幸運十三

Lucky Thirteen.

這是我們的佩槍

This is a department issue sidearm.

格洛克十九

Glock nineteen.

格洛克 奧地利知名軍械承包商

蜘蛛戰術刀

Spyderco tactical knife.

蜘蛛刀具 美國知名刀具公司

這小玩意兒能打碎玻璃

This little thing can break windows.

兩副史密斯威森手銬

Two Smith and Wesson handcuffs.

史密斯威森 美國最大的軍械製造商

辣椒油樹脂噴霧

Can of OC spray.

胡椒噴霧

Pepper spray.

兩個備用彈夾

Two extra mags.

還有什麼 那是我的柜子

What else? That's my nametag.

這是我搭檔的柜子 亂七八糟

You can see my partner's dirty locker.

你的像個娘兒們的

Yours is like a woman.

看這個

Look at this.

這是什麼 陶瓷大穀倉嗎

What is this, Pottery Barn?

陶瓷大穀倉 美國家居連鎖品牌

你們可以閉嘴讓我點名了嗎

Are you going to shut the fuck up and get ready for roll call?

別爆粗口

Don't swear.

要是你爆粗口 我還得剪輯掉

I have to edit that out, when you swear.

Oh fuck.

去死吧

Oh shit.

Fuck.

現在是西班牙語時間 [西班牙語]

Ok, now is Spanish.

你們兩個玩得不錯啊

You kids having fun?

看 這是範·豪澤警官

Look, it's Officer Van Houser.

三號警官範·豪澤

Officer Three Van Houser.

總是無法升職

Considered unpromotable by the department.

這世上最他媽易怒的警察

And the angriest fucking cop in the world.

我要向警長報告你們在這裡錄像

I'm going to tell Sarge that you're taping in here.

你說什麼

What'd you say?

我要向警長報告你們在這裡錄像

I'm going to tell Sarge that you're taping in here.

這不叫錄像

It's not really called taping anymore.

我用的是快閃記憶體卡 並不是...

It uses flash cards, but it's not really a...

別擔心

Don't worry about it.

真該死

God damn it!

喜歡嗎

Like that?

打開

Turn it on.

我在拍你嗎

Am I recording you?

對啊 我也在拍你

Yes, and I'm recording you.

太棒了

That's so cool.

看見這兒了嗎

See that thing there?

這兒是鏡頭

That's the lens right there.

這兒也是

Just like this right here.

夥計們 安靜

Hey guys, quiet down.

好吧 都安靜點兒

All right, let's settle down.

安靜點兒

Let's settle down.

隊長有話要說

Captain's here, he'd like to say a few words.

都安靜一點兒

Let's quiet down.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點