對楊姥姥來說,移民加拿大可謂天不怕地不怕,就怕開口講洋話。其實講洋話也沒那麼可怕,怕的是你根本不想學,今天開始楊姥姥就和大家一起學英語。
描述症狀
what's the matter? 有什麼問題?
I'm not feeling well 我感覺不舒服
I'm not feeling very well 我感覺不是很舒服
I feel ill 我覺得有點病了
I feel sick 我覺得難受
I've cut myself 我切到自己了
I've got a headache 我有點頭暈
I've got a splitting headache 我有很尖銳的頭痛
I'm not well 我不是很好
I've got flu 我有流感
I'm going to be sick 我快要病了
I've been sick 我之前一直難受
I've got a pain in my … 我的……有點痛
neck 脖子
my … are hurting 我的……很痛
feet 腳
knees 膝蓋
my back hurts 我的背痛
其它有用的短句
have you got any …? 你有沒有……?
painkillers 止痛藥
paracetamol 撲熱息痛藥
aspirin 阿司匹林
plasters 創可貼
how are you feeling? 你感覺怎麼樣?
are you feeling alright? 你覺得還好吧?
are you feeling any better? 你覺得好些了嗎?
I hope you feel better soon 希望你早日康復
get well soon! 早點兒好起來!
I need to see a doctor 我需要看醫生
I think you should go and see a doctor 我覺得你應該去看醫生
do you know a good …? 你認不認識一個不錯的……?
doctor 醫生
dentist 牙醫
do you know where there's an all-night chemists? 你知道哪兒有通宵的藥店?