導語:我以前覺得自己應該是自由的 最起碼這一生 沒有任何人能夠降服我 可是當我遇見了你們以後 自由野心我都不要了 我只要你。
想和你去一個叫民政局的書店,
I want to go with you to a bookstore called the Civil Affairs Bureau,
買兩本小紅書。
Buy two little red books.
自從喜歡上你 我就脫離了地心引力
Ever since I liked you, I've been out of gravity.
因為我的重心變成了你。
Because my center of gravity becomes you.
我喜歡春天的風,也喜歡夏天的雨,
I like the wind in spring and the rain in summer,
不過最喜歡的還是你。
But the favorite is you.
很多人看久了就會覺得膩,
A lot of people get tired of watching it for a long time,
唯獨你越看越喜歡。
Only the more you look, the more you like it.
你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,
You're the one I want to talk to most before I go to bed at night,
我愛這種感覺。
I love that feeling.
我的眼裡只有你,自從遇見你,
Only you in my eyes, ever since I met you,
一切繁華都將成為背景。
All prosperity will be the background.
好想抱抱你,就是那種兩隻手攬住你的腰,
Want to hold you, is the kind of two hands holding your waist,
連胳膊一起圈起來的那種抱抱
The kind of hug that rings up with your arms.
我不能給你全世界,
I can't give you the world,
但是我的全世界可以給你。
But my whole world can give it to you.
我在人生的小路上蹦蹦跳跳,
I'm bouncing on the path of life,
不小心栽在喜歡你的坎裡,一蹶不振。
Accidentally planted in like your can, a slump.
—我是青衿,期待與你相遇的每一天