美劇《盲點》第四季第一集Part7-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

付錢

東京

愛子出發了 而且帶了人

Aiko's on the move, and she's bringing company.

收到 我已就位

u202dCopy that. I'm in position.

抱歉

Sorry.

什麼樣的犯罪分子約的見面地點

What kind of criminal wants to meet in a place

居然還要沒收槍枝

that confiscates guns?

你不就是嗎

You, apparently.

這不是我的主意 如果聽我的

This was not my idea. If I had my way,

我會約在一家情人旅館裡

I'd be shacked up in a love hotel right now,

從細嫩光滑的美人身上吃軟糖

eating Hi-Chews off a freshly-waxed--

這裡是黑幫中立區

This is Yakuza neutral territory.

愛子和她的人也不能帶武器

Aiko and her men will be unarmed too.

也許吧 可上面那些人呢

Yeah, well, what about those guys up there, huh?

那是安保人員 只能帶手槍

House security, pistols only.

我有不祥的預感 就像上次

I don't like it. It's like the time we went

去肖·亞克塔的閣樓公寓開"無槍"派對

to Sho Ahktar's penthouse party "Sans guns."

我們都記得當時發生了什麼 對吧

I think we all remember what happened there, am I right?

天哪 你不記得了 是不是

Oh, my God! You don't remember, do you?

記得一些碎片吧 但澤塔互作蛋白毒素讓我...

Bits and pieces. But with the ZIP poisoning, I--

太好了 我跟一個失去記憶的人

Great, I'm on a complicated off-books heist

來執行搶劫任務

with the guy from "Memento."

我記得計劃 裡奇 並不複雜

I remember the plan, Rich. It's not complicated.

首先 帕特森假裝是遊客

First, Patterson plays tourist...

柔和一點的

Smooth? Uh...

可以給我看看那瓶嗎

Oh, can I see that bottle, actually?

讓酒保給她拿其中一瓶酒

Getting the bartender to hand her a particular bottle

然後裝上迷你竊聽設備

so she can attach a small electromagnetic listening device.

然後松尾愛子來見"西蒙·諾斯"

Then, Aiko Matsuo arrives to meet "Simon North,"

由你扮演的一位叛國美商

American businessman-turned-traitor played by you.

愛子接受這把刀作為報酬

Aiko accepts the sword as payment

將中情局情報人員名單給你

for the CIA Noc list she thinks you're here for,

她將去一個超級保險箱中取名單

a list that she will retrieve from a super-secure safe,

在這時 帕特森的竊聽設備

and once she does, Patterson's EM device

將會把密碼記下來

will pick up the combination.

等愛子離開後 裡德來吸引注意力

Once Aiko leaves, Reade creates a diversion,

給帕特森爭取時間打開保險箱

giving Patterson time to re-open the safe

拿到我們真正想要的東西

and grab what we really came here for,

羅曼的第四個數據盤

Roman's fourth data cache.

給你

Here.

我知道羅曼腦子有點問題

Man, I know Roman had a few screws loose,

不是故意鞭屍 但把這些數據盤

no disrespect to the dead, but hiding these things

藏在世界上最危險的地方

in the most dangerous places in the world

可真是死了都不讓人安生 你懂嗎

is a real "Screw you" from beyond the grave, you know?

那些數據盤就是他的後備硬碟

These caches were like his back-up hard drive

以防自己發生什麼事

in case something happened to him.

他需要放在安全的地方

He needed them secure

這樣不會被壞人利用

so they didn't fall into the wrong hands.

可以理解 可羅曼已經死了三個月

Granted, but it's been three months since Roman died,

想把這些數據盤

and getting them into the

讓好人拿到 可真是太難了

right hands is proving to be a real cluster-cuss.

愛子到了

Aiko's here.

他們沒帶武器 還不錯

They're unarmed. So far, so good.

記住你是西蒙·諾斯 很有禮貌的商人

Remember, you're Simon North, respectful businessman.

別演砸了

Don't blow this.

松尾女士 這是室町時代的神聖武士刀

請您收藏

西蒙 你的日語不錯

Simon, your Japanese is good.

愛子 你的英文更好

Aiko, your English is better.

我們結束交易之前

Before we complete our transaction,

要不要來玩一局圍棋

may I suggest a friendly game of Go?

她為何要拖延時間

Why is she stalling?

你熟悉規則嗎

Are you familiar with the rules?

圍棋嗎 當然

Of Go? Intimately.

你還需要趕飛機 諾斯先生

We don't want to miss your flight, Mr. North.

別擔心 很快的

Don't worry. This'll be quick.

當然 很快的

Yes. It will.

這步開場棋不尋常

An unusual opening move.

-謝謝 -我不是在誇你

- Arigato. - That was not a compliment.

你得輸掉這局棋

You need to lose this game

而且要快

and quickly.

專注在任務上 裡奇

Keep your mind on the mission, Rich.

你知道嗎 圍棋的不同步數

Did you know, there are more potential moves in Go

比整個銀河系的原子還要多

than there are atoms in the galaxy?

其實是整個宇宙

The universe, actually.

圍棋比象棋更複雜

Go is more complex than chess,

比最好的格烏茲塔明娜還要有味道

more nuanced than the finest Gewurztraminer.

-德國的一種紅酒 -沒錯

- That's German wine. u202d- Exactly.

所以電腦

Which is why a computer

從未贏過真正的大師

has never bested a true human master.

這並不準確

Well, that's not entirely accurate.

我感覺不對

I don't like this.

趕緊輸掉比賽 我們立刻走 裡奇

Tank the game, and let's get out of here, Rich.

-快點 -在圍棋比賽中

- Come on. - A machine has bested

人類輸給過機器 準確來講

a human master at Go. It was more of a beat-down,

甚至可以說是完敗

if we're being semantically correct.

機器能有多強

You see, a machine is only as good

全看編程的男人有多強

as the man who programs it.

或者是女人

Or woman.

世上有許多優秀的女程式設計師

There are plenty of talented female programmers,

但這次是一位男士

but this one happened to be a man,

而這位男士非常非常強

and this man happened to be very, very good.

裡奇·多特康

Rich DotCom.

非常有才 而且非常傲慢

Famously talented and famously arrogant

可卻在圍棋上輸給了我

and currently losing to me at Go.

瑞奇·多特康

情況不妙

This is very not good.

我不知道你有什麼誤會

Oh, I don't know what you think,

但我叫西蒙 西蒙·諾斯

but my name is Simon, Simon North.

我給你帶來了那把武士刀

I'm the guy that brought you the sword.

我只是想背叛我的國家

I just wanted to betray my country.

也沒什麼問題吧

That's not a crime, is it?

抱歉我就不編什么正當理由了

My apologies for the subterfuge.

你在日本有很多仇家

You have many enemies here in Japan,

他們願意花大價錢

men willing to pay a large sum

來抓住你

to have you under their control.

我該高興嗎

I'm flattered?

抓住他們

你就非要跟她下圍棋嗎

You just had to play the game, didn't you?!

這該怪你好嗎

Hey, this is on you, all right?

我就說用假名得用布魯圖斯

I wanted my cover name to be Brutus.

起個名字叫西蒙沒人會跟我交易的

I told you no one's buying me as a Simon.

好了 我需要你的幫助 我不知道密碼

Enough! I need your help! I didn't get the combination,

但我想我可以用吧檯的乾冰

but I think I can use a mix of the bar's dry ice

混合一些酒製作出冷卻劑

with some of these alcohols to make a cryogenic fluid.

把鎖凍上 太聰明了

To freeze the lock! That's brilliant!

對 但所有標籤都是日文

Yeah, but all of these labels are in Japanese.

一個帶引號的微笑側臉是什麼意思

So, what is a sideways smiley face with some quote marks?

是伏特加還是琴酒

Is that vodka or gin?

不知道 試試就知道了

I don't know. Try it and find out.

-到我後面去 -非常樂意

- Stay behind me. - Gladly!

好 是琴酒

Oh, yeah, that's gin.

我認為這絕對位列有史以來

Okay, that is definitely in my top five

最性感屋頂鬥劍的前五名

sexiest all-time rooftop swordfights.

不好

Oh, no.

什麼 她居然有兩把刀

What? She's got two swords?

這可不公平

That doesn't seem fair.

帕特森 還要多久才能拆開

Patterson, how long 'til you crack it?

快了吧 大概

Close... ish.

他在換彈

He's reloading.

快點 快 警察要來了

Come on, come on. u202dThe local police is on their way.

拜託 拜託

Come on, come on.

好了 把槍給我

All right, give that to me.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點