美劇《風騷律師》第一季第一集Part181-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

奧馬哈

品質保證

兩百年歷史

辛那邦[美國烘焙連鎖店]

內布拉斯加州

辛那邦

這一口 從未如此美味

這細節真不錯

Yeah, that is some detail.

真是具有西部風情的細節

That is some western detail right there --

看看這西部風情的細節

Western detail, attention to detail.

看啊 他靴子背後竟然還有馬刺

Look, he's even got the spurs on the back of his boots.

-還很鋒利 -我喜歡

- And they are sharp. - I love it.

真的很鋒利

They are.

介紹這件已經超時了 克裡斯汀...

Well, the clock is gone on this piece, Christine, so...

天啊 那我們繼續下一件

Oh, my goodness! Well, let's just move on.

人嘛 有時候是會犯錯誤 沒事的

Well, from time to time, people make mistakes -- that's okay.

這是今晚第一件雷諾瓦[法國畫家]作品

This is our first Renoir of the evening.

是一件凹版作品 就是一種蝕刻畫

This is a heliogravure, which is an etching.

1919年於巴黎 用一塊銅板手工打造

It was hand-pulled from a copper plate in Paris in 1919.

我們之所以知道 是因為這背後的

We know this because that's what it says on the back,

防偽證書上面有寫

where the certificate of authenticity is located.

真是高雅到了極致

Just as lovely as can be.

看看這柔和細膩的色差 極富陰柔之美

Look at the soft, delicate shading -- very feminine.

這可是限量版

This is a limited edition.

如果你鍾愛雷諾瓦的作品 千萬不要錯過

This is what you're looking for if you are a Renoir fan.

天啊 時間剛好

100 -- oh, my goodness. Right at the buzzer.

不錯

Good.

非洲餅乾陸龜是個例外

...of the few exceptions is the African pancake tortoise,

它有扁平且靈活的殼

which has a flat, flexible shell

可以讓它藏匿於巖石裂縫中

that allows it to hide in rock crevasses.

一場大規模小到中雪

Big swath of light to moderate snow

從布羅肯鮑地區南下科爾尼 海斯廷斯

from the Broken Bow area down toward Kearney, Hastings,

格蘭德島 正朝我們這裡前進

Grand Island -- that is all moving in our direction.

所以我認為 七點到八點左右

So I do think, around 7:00 to 8:00,

整個地區會開始持續降雪

the snow will become pretty steady here across the region

隨著降雪向我們逼近

with all this moving on top of us,

能見度也會下降不少

and that's really gonna knock down visibilities.

當然

And, again,

今晚的道路很有可能會積雪

snow-covered roads are gonna be definitely likely this evening,

會變得更滑 比...

making it even slippier -- or more...

比現在外面的道路更滑

...more slippery than it is out there at this time.

有關部門已發布冬季天氣預警

There's that winter-weather advisory in effect

直至明早

until very early tomorrow morning.

我們再來看降雪總量

We're gonna talk snowfall totals.

寒冷天氣

Will bitter, cold weather

是否有助於解決今秋田地裡

help break up the compaction issues

出現的土壤壓實問題呢

we created this fall in our fields?

在今天的《鋼鐵對話》[一檔農業節目]中

Well, we'll show you where it will and

我們將告訴你這一情況

where it won't during today's Iron Talk.

說起土壤壓實

When it comes to compaction...

有兩種不同類型的土壤壓實

...there's really two different types of compaction.

一是垂直壓實

There's vertical compaction,

二是水平壓實

and there's horizontal compaction.

兩者有很大差異

And there's a big difference.

如果是水平壓實

With horizontal compaction,

凍融是沒有什麼用處的

there really isn't much hope for help from a freeze thaw.

因為堅硬緊實的地層膨脹

And the reason why, as that hard, compacted layer swells

在春天解凍後會重回原位

and then, in the spring, thaws back out and settles back down,

其實根本沒有打破壓實層

there's really no breaking up of the compaction.

而垂直空間上 壓實層向外膨脹

With a vertical zone, when compaction swells out,

到春天就會破裂

and then it breaks up in the spring,

這樣一來問題就好辦了

then you can actually get a little bit of help.

如果在過度潮溼的情況下耕作

So if you have some horizontal compaction created by

導致出現了水平壓實...

doing some tillage when it was a little too wet, or...

不要讓虛假指控害你陷入不公平的公司

Don't let false allegations bully you into an unfair fight.

你好 我是索爾·古德曼 我會為你而戰

Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, and I will do the fighting for you.

我能搞定任何指控

No charge is too big for me.

面臨法律效力走投無路時 不如打給索爾

When legal forces have you cornered, better call Saul!

我會讓你的案子撤銷

I'll get your case dismissed.

我會給你應得的辯護 為什麼

I'll give you the defense you deserve. Why?

因為我是律師索爾·古德曼

Because I'm Saul Goodman, attorney-at-law.

我既會調查 又會辯護 還會說服別人

I investigate, advocate, persuade,

最重要的是 我會打贏官司

and, most importantly, win! Win...win...win!

不如打給索爾

Better call Saul.

你是否感到絕望

Do you feel doomed?

是否遭受敵人威脅 自由難保

Have opponents of freedom wrongly intimidated you?

或許他們告訴你 你惹了大麻煩

Maybe they told you that you're in serious trouble

你束手無策 不知所措

and there's nothing you can do about it.

我是索爾·古德曼

I'm Saul Goodman,

讓我來告訴你 他們錯了

and I'm here to tell you that they're wrong.

爭取正義 為時不晚 不如打給...

It's never too late for justice. Better call...

絕命律師

第一季第一集

新墨西哥州第二司法管轄區

公平

回想一下... 你的大腦...

Think back... your brain...

已經記不太清了

I-it's just not all there yet.

如果我們都要為19歲時做的事負責

If we were all held responsible for what we did when we were 19...

我還記得小時候的感覺 回想一下

I remember what it was like to be a kid. Think back.

告訴他們 法官大人 你怎麼想

Tell 'em, judge, what would you say?

這些男孩兒 19歲

These boys -- 19.

我不能... 我不...

I can't -- I don't --

這三個年輕小夥兒

these three young men...

就像曾經的你們

Just like you.

女士們先生們 想像一下重返19歲的感覺

Oh, to be 19 again, you with me, ladies and gentlemen?

還記得你們的19歲嗎

Do you remember 19?

十九歲時風華正茂

Let me tell you, the juices are flowing.

血氣方剛 精力旺盛

The red corpuscles are corpuscling,

草地又綠又軟

the grass is green, and it's soft,

夏日永不結束

and summer's gonna last forever.

你們還記得嗎

Now, do you remember?

當然記得

Yeah, you do.

但說真的 捫心自問

But if you're being honest, I mean, well, really honest,

你們會想起來 那時的自己

you'll recall that you also had

還有一顆發育不全的19歲大腦

an underdeveloped 19-year-old brain.

就我個人來說 如果我要為

Me, personally, I-it, if I were held accountable

19歲時做出的蠢事負責

for some of the stupid decisions I made

我的天

when I was 19, oh, boy, wow.

我們現在要是在教堂

And I bet if we were in church right now,

你們都會向我說"阿門"[表示贊同]

I'd get a big "Amen!"

所以說回到本案主角

Which brings us to these three--

也就是這三個蠢貨

now, these three knuckleheads,

很抱歉 但你們的確是蠢貨

and I'm sorry, boys, but that's what you are--

他們做了件蠢事 這點無可否認

they did a dumb thing. We're not denying that.

不過 我想請各位記住兩點重要事實

However, I would like you to remember two salient facts.

第一 沒有人受傷 完全沒有

Fact one, nobody got hurt, not a soul.

這點非常重要

Very important to keep that in mind.

第二 控方一直

Fact two, now, the prosecution

揪著"非法闖入"這個詞不放

keeps bandying this term "Criminal trespass."

斯賓諾佐先生 也就是房子的主人

Mr. Spinowzo, the property owner,

向我們承認 他大部分的店鋪

admitted to us that he keeps most portions of his business

日夜向公眾開放

open to the public both day and night.

闖入

So, trespassing?

這個詞有點過了 不是嗎 戴夫

That's a bit of a reach, don't you think, Dave?

據我所知

Here's what I know--

這三位年輕人 幾乎都是榮譽學生

these three young men, near honors students all,

周六晚有點興奮

were feeling their oats one Saturday night,

腦袋不清楚 幹了些傻事

and they just... went a little bananas.

我也說不清

I don't know.

你們可以當我瘋了 但我認為

Call me crazy, but I don't think they deserve

他們的大好前程

to have their bright futures ruined

不應被一時迷失心智

by a momentary, minute,

永不會再犯的小錯毀掉

never-to-be-repeated lapse of judgment.

各位 所謂大人不記小人過

Ladies and gentlemen, you're bigger than that.

-肯尼 你在錄嗎 -在錄 等一下

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點