美劇《無言有愛(2016)》第一季第一集Part177-中英文對照劇本

2020-12-03 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

我找到了 找到了優惠券

I found it! I found the coupon!

好了 小隊 三分鐘內

Okay, team, in three minutes,

這個早餐五折的優惠券

this 50%-off-breakfast coupon

就會變成早餐無折的優惠券

becomes a 0%-off-breakfast coupon,

系好安全帶吧

so buckle up.

怎麼了 雷

What is it, Ray?

為什麼總是非得這樣

Why must it always be like this?

我們沒法三分鐘趕到

There is no way we can make it there in three minutes.

那地方要離這裡有十分鐘的路程

The place is 10 minutes away.

-這是個挑戰嗎 -不是挑戰

- Is that a challenge? - No, not a challenge.

我相信你可以做到 別展示給我看

I believe you can do it. Don't show me.

還十分鐘呢

10 minutes.

施工 避開

Yeah, construction. Evade.

榛子味的

Hazelnut.

-好喝吧 -美味

- Nice, right? - Delicious.

這不是車道 不是車道

Not a Lane! Not a Lane!

這不是車道

Not a Lane!

你什麼毛病啊

Hey! Whoa! What's the matter with you?!

如果你之前加了油

If you would put oil in it beforehand,

就不會擋在路中間了

you wouldn't be in the middle of the road!

你最好聽小姑娘的

You better listen to the little girl.

你想在麵包車下面還是後面啊

Do you want to be behind the Van or under it?

你想在麵包車下面嗎

Do you want to be under the Van?

別管她

Not her.

人生苦短

Life's too short.

到了

And here we are.

抱歉

Excuse me.

你車上沒有殘疾人布告

There's no handicapped placard on your car.

你指望我從這裡

Do you expect me to walk

一直走到那邊...

from all the way over there to just...

抱歉 親愛的 你說什麼

I'm sorry, love. You were saying?

很難走路嗎

Something about difficulty walking?

她很難走路 親愛的

She got difficulty walking, darling.

Yeah, hello.

這需要調整

Now, these... These need a bit of a tune-up,

但他頭腦清醒

but he's all there upstairs,

而且不喜歡別人盯著

and he's got a thing about staring.

這是比中指

That's the finger.

在努力呢

Work in progress.

無言有愛 第一季第一集

H-E-R-E

H-E-R-E...

這裡 我們為什麼在這裡

"Here." Why are we here?

我不知道 也許她有爛房子的優惠券

I don't know. Maybe she got a coupon for a crack house.

I-T 它

I-T... "It"...

S-U 很爛

S-U... "Sucks."

它很爛

It sucks.

太消極了 雷 你都沒看這裡呢

So negative, Ray. You haven't even seen the place.

不 是JJ說的

No, JJ said it.

當然不是你 對吧親愛的

Of course you didn't, did you, sweetheart?

惡棍

Bully.

我知道你們在想我們為什麼來這裡

Now, I know you're wondering why we're here.

我們要搬家了

Well, we're moving!

什麼 搬來這裡嗎

What? To here?

好棒

Yes!

這裡的高中剛鋪了兩百萬的跑道

Their high school just laid down a $2 million track.

什麼 搬家 又換學校

I'm sorry. Moving? Changing schools again?

這是兩年裡第六所學校了

This will be the sixth school in two years.

我們要搬家 因為我找到了你弟弟的

We're moving because I found the perfect situation

完美學校

for your brother.

老式班級 全職助手

It is a plain old class with a full-time aide,

他將陪在你身邊

someone who's gonna be by your side,

不管你去哪裡 都讀著你板子上的話

reading from your board wherever you go...

語音助手

A voice.

不再用特殊教育了 很棒 對啊吧

No more special ed. Brilliant, right?

那很棒

It's awesome,

但紐波特比奇超貴的

but Newport beach is crazy expensive.

兒子 你熟悉這句話嗎

Son, are you familiar with the phrase,

選擇最佳社區的最爛房子

"Pick the worst house in the best neighborhood"?

我們來逛逛吧

Let's take the tour.

房子就是高速公路旁邊

It's right next to the freeway.

不 是離高速公路很近

No, it's close to the freeway.

就在火車車軌旁邊

It's right next to the train!

露天平臺

The deck...

之前在這裡

was located here.

所以你得避開露天平臺

So you're gonna want to avoid the deck area.

敲敲吧

Knock on it.

是手機信號塔

It's a cell tower.

-是的 -是的

- It is. - Yeah, it is.

信號滿格 我都可以給上帝打電話了

Like 30 bars. I can call god.

G-I-R-L-S

G-I-R-L-S.

姑娘

"Girls"?

是啊 助手當然會幫你跟姑娘們說話

Yeah, of course an aide will help you talk to girls.

是啊

Oh. Yeah.

雷 JJ說

Hey, Ray, JJ says

我們也該給你弄一個助手

we should try and get an aide for you, too.

怎麼了

Something up?

我們去兜兜風

Uh, let's take a ride.

去看看車

We'll go watch the cars.

我不想搬家

I don't want to move,

我不想又看見媽媽失望

and I can't watch mom get disappointed again.

她覺得這能解決一切問題 但不會的

She thinks it's gonna fix everything, but it won't,

我們又會搬去下一個完美的地方

and we'll be on to the next perfect place.

不錯

Oh, nice one!

太棒了

Oh, awesome!

你知道的 你為什麼不說

You know that. Why don't you say anything?

因為你媽媽相信 我因此愛她

'Cause your mom believes, and I love her for it.

我不會奪走的

I'm not gonna take that away from her.

我懂

Look, I get it.

你在學校過得不錯

You're doing great in school.

隔壁就有朋友

You've got your friend next door,

他是個糟糕的人 非常糟糕

who sucks, by the way... hard.

那孩子非常糟糕

That kid sucks hard.

-你只是 -等等

- You're just... - Hold on.

消音器壞了

And there goes the muffler!

真帥

That is glorious.

這樣吧

All right, how about this?

這幾周裡老房子還是我們的

We've got the old house for a couple of weeks.

我打算過去打包

I was gonna go there and pack.

我乾脆就不去了

What if I don't,

如果新家不好

and if the new place doesn't work out,

我們就回家

we just go home?

天啊

Oh, my god.

我可以說對了 你可以偷懶

I get to be right, and you get to be lazy.

那是我們最愛的

Those are our favorite things.

是啊

Yeah.

看見火花了 真酷

Oh, saw sparks on that one. So, so cool.

大家都想圍著胖子開車

Everybody wants to drive around with a fat guy.

選錯斜坡了 兄弟

Wrong hill, pal!

好 去給JJ弄一個語音助手

Okay, let's go get JJ a voice.

我會想你的 兄弟

Gonna miss you, bro.

你留下了很多爛攤子啊

You're leaving a lot of ass on the table.

我會懷念身邊有人

I'm gonna miss having someone else around

關心天文學的

who cares about astronomy.

但哥們 你是我的僚機

But, dude, you're my wingman.

如果你沒有替我說好話

If you're not talking me up,

我上周估計在派對上泡不到索菲亞

I'm not sure I'd get that Sophia at that party last week.

我做到了

I-I did.

我們熱烈地親吻

We were all like... Aaahhhh.

然後我們...

And... and then, we...

JJ很激動

JJ is so excited.

他從來沒有過語音助手 只有媽媽

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點