美劇《國土安全》第一季第一集Part463-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

國 土 安 全

第一季 第一集

巴格達

不管人在哪 給我找出來

I don't care where he is. Find him.

十萬火急

It's urgent.

好 我等

Yes, I'll hold.

他們把他關押了將近一年

He's been locked up for almost a year

突然就決定進行審判

and overnight they decide to hold a trial

然後就宣布要處死他嗎

and pronounce a death sentence?

有什麼辦法呢

What did you expect?

哈桑在拉馬迪的集市炸死了129個人

Hasan blew up 129 civilians in the marketplace in Ramadi.

我知道

I know what he did.

我還知道他掌握著

I also know he's got intel

美國本土一起恐怖襲擊的信息

about an imminent attack on U.S. Soil.

他這三個月來一直在籌備

He's been dangling this so-called attack

-這次所謂的襲擊 -對

- for the last three months. - Yeah.

只要我們給他減刑 他就會招供

And now he'll come clean if we commute his sentence.

我們不能再對伊拉克人指手畫腳了

We don't dictate law to the Iraqis anymore.

他們有獨立的司法權

This is their jurisdiction.

哈桑是他們的犯人

And Hasan is their prisoner.

大衛

David...

稍等

Hold on a second.

他為阿布·納齊爾製造炸彈 大衛

He's Abu Nazir's bomb maker, David.

現在處決他 他掌握的線索也就斷了

Execute him now, and everything he knows is gone forever.

你已經盡力了 結束吧

You had your shot. It's over.

我正趕往監獄 至少可以找特戰司令部幫忙

I'm on my way to the prison now. At least petition JSOC.

讓他們去找伊拉克軍方

Have them appeal to the Iraqi Army.

特戰司令部也無能為力

JSOC can't do anything either.

大衛 你是中情局副局長 你能做到

David, you're a CIA deputy director... you can do this.

-我說了 已經結束了 -別不理我

- I told you it's over. - Please don't shut me down.

大衛 費德曼參議員找你

David, Senator Feldman's looking for you.

-告訴他我馬上就到 -大衛 求你了

- Tell him I'll be right there. - David, please,

這是我爭取哈桑的最後機會

this is my last chance with Hasan.

-卡莉 我得掛了 -大衛

- Carrie, I have to go. - David...

我掛了

I'm hanging up.

埃斯蒂斯不肯幫忙

Estes didn't go for it.

我早料到了

I knew he wouldn't.

是他嗎

Is that him?

Yes.

我不知道他是否可靠

I'm not sure we can trust him.

他到底能不能把我弄進去

Can he get me inside or not?

他說能

He says he can.

你只有兩分鐘

Now you have only two minutes.

明白嗎 兩分鐘

Understand what I say... two minutes.

易卜拉欣

Ibrahim...

我試過讓當局介入

I tried to get the Agency to intervene,

可他們也沒辦法

but they couldn't do anything.

對不起

I'm sorry.

那我也沒什麼好跟你說的

So I have nothing to say to you.

易卜拉欣 你說你們全家都躲起來了

Ibrahim, you said your family was in hiding,

害怕有生命危險

afraid for their lives.

我能送他們去阿曼

I can get them to Amman.

把情報告訴我

Tell me what you know,

我會親自保護他們的安全

and I will personally guarantee their safety.

我憑什麼相信你會信守承諾

Why should I believe you will do what you say?

-得走了 -你說的是兩分鐘

- We have to go. - You said two minutes.

警衛往這邊走了

The guards, they are coming.

再給我點時間

I need more time.

你不相信我嗎

You don't believe me?

或許我也信錯你了

Well, maybe I was wrong to believe you.

你說你是個關鍵人物

You said you were an important man.

你有阿布·納齊爾即將發動的襲擊的情報

You said you had information about an attack by Abu Nazir.

-我的確有情報 -證明給我看

- I have information. - Prove it.

因為你不拿出證據

Because unless you do,

我是不會保護你家人的

I won't protect your family.

求你了 沒時間了

Please, we're out of time!

我的家人

My family!

我的家人 你答應過要保護他們的

My family! You promised to protect them!

十個月後

您正在收聽的是"吉姆·道金斯早間播報"

You're listening to "Jim Dawkins in the Morning."

華府人民 起床啦

Wake up, Washington.

我是戴夫 吉姆·道金斯的代班主持

This is Dave sitting in for Jim Dawkins.

我們今天的話題非常有料

We got a lot on the topic today.

您何不拿起電話

So why don't you get your phones ready

立即參與討論

and give us a call.

人們常說華盛頓人冷漠而...

They say that Washingtonians are apathetic and...

阿布·納齊爾

下一出口

中情局喬治·布希情報中心

昨晚 格林威治時間二十三點

Last night, at 23:00 GMT,

一名當地的線人發來情報

one of our ground assets produced a live lead

發現了敵方設在庫倫加爾山谷的基地

on an enemy operating base in the Korengal Valley.

很高興見到你 卡莉

Nice of you to join us, Carrie.

部門裡這麼多分析師

How is it you are the only analyst

怎麼只有你不能準時參加簡報呢

in this section that can't get to a briefing on time?

我想讓整個團隊都聽一下

I wanted the whole group to hear this.

一個小時內

Within the hour,

"三角洲"突擊隊趕到現場

Delta Team was on site.

發現多名通緝名單上的叛亂分子

where they identified multiple insurgents on our hit list.

幾分鐘後 兩架黑鷹直升機

Minutes later, two UH-60 Blackhawk gunships

對目標發射了8000多發子彈

lit the target with over 8,000 rounds.

十三個敵人全部被消滅

All 13 hostiles were confirmed kills.

然而 突襲行動中

But, during the sweep,

一位特種兵戰士有意外收穫

one of the Deltas found something else...

一扇禁閉的大門 通往一間密室

a padlocked door to an interior room.

我想讓你們親眼看看

I wanted you to see for yourselves.

快他媽趴下

Get the fuck down!

讓他跪下

Get him on his feet!

他說什麼

What did you say?

我是美國人

I'm an American.

結果發現 他是自己人

Turns out he's one of ours.

陸戰隊中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪

Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody.

03年在戰場失蹤 被推定為死亡

MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead...

直到現在

until now.

他的搭檔怎麼樣了

What happened to his partner?

布洛迪是名偵查狙擊手 他們都協作作戰

Brody was a scout sniper. They work in pairs.

那天託馬斯·沃克下士也失蹤了

Corporal Thomas Walker also went missing that day.

布洛迪中士的說法是

According to Sergeant Brody,

沃克在被俘時被殺了

Walker was killed during their captivity.

但對於中情局和這裡的每個人而言

But that shouldn't dampen what is a major win for the agency

這仍然是一次重大勝利

and for everyone in this room.

你們都該休息片刻

You should all take a moment...

為自己熱烈鼓掌

give yourselves a big hand.

因為你們 一位美國英雄就要回家了

Because of you, an American hero is coming home.

幹得好

Good job.

他究竟是怎麼說的

What were his exact words, please?

一個美國犯人被策反了

An American prisoner of war has been turned.

他用英語說的嗎

He said this in English?

沒錯 在守衛把我拖走之前

Yes. He whispered it into my ear

他小聲對著我耳朵說的

right before the guards pulled me away.

他用的是"策反"這個表述

And when he used the expression "Turned..."

他意思就是策反 為阿布·納齊爾效命

He meant turned... working for Abu Nazir.

怎麼現在才告訴我

Why am I just hearing about this now?

因為直到十分鐘前 我才知道

Because until ten minutes ago, i didn't know there were any

伊拉克或阿富汗還有活著的戰俘

P.O.W.'s still alive in Iraq or Afghanistan.

所以你是說阿布·納齊爾...

So you're suggesting that Abu Nazir...

你是說阿布·納齊爾

You're suggesting that Abu Nazir

故意暴露自己的藏身之所

planted intelligence in his own safe house

好讓我們發現布洛迪中士

just so we could recover Sergeant Brody?

我知道這聽起來有些牽強

I realize it sounds like a reach.

可以這麼說

To say the least.

為何不扔在一個檢查站附近

Why not just drop him near a checkpoint

讓他看來像是逃出來的

and make it look like he escaped.

何必犧牲十三名訓練有素的戰士

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點