《國土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
他因急性缺氧導致呼吸衰竭
He's in respiratory failure due to acute hypoxia.
我們需要他醒過來
We need him awake.
我告訴你們 他昏迷是有原因的
And I'm telling you he's in a coma for a reason.
如果是你躺在那 你要我怎麼做
What would you want me to do if it were you lying there?
我不能代奎恩說話
I can't speak for Quinn.
你最有資格代他說話
Well, if anybody can, you can.
奎恩奎恩 是我 卡莉
Quinn? Quinn, it's me, Carrie.
你睜開眼睛 好嗎
I need you to open your eyes now, okay?
告訴我襲擊目標是什麼
Tell me what the target is.
告訴我襲擊的地點是哪裡
Tell me where the attack is going to happen.
系統待機
我需要一個伴侶
I want a partner.
一個了解這個真實世界
Someone who knows the world for what it is,
同時也明白這個世界亟需改善的人
but also knows it must be made better.
一個值得託付終身的人
Someone to share my life with.
我不知道該說什麼
I--I don't know what to say.
我和局長說了
I spoke to the director.
他準備給你完全自主權 卡莉
He's prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie.
自己計劃任務 自己組建團隊
Design your own mission, pick your own team.
沒興趣 抱歉
Not interested. Sorry.
你剛救了千百條人命
You just saved hundreds of lives.
我運氣好
I got lucky.
那就幫我們
Then help us.
幫我
Help me.
想出新的行動範式
Come up with a new paradigm.
該死的 卡莉 我需要你
Goddamn it, Carrie. I need you.
我說了 我不是曾經的我了
And I told you, I'm not that person anymore.
等我一下
Just hold on one second.
-你好 卡莉 -你好
- Hey, Carrie. - Hey.
-他沒來嗎 -沒有
- He didn't show, huh? - No.
但你們給他安排時間了吧
But he was scheduled, right?
每周一 周三和周五
Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, yeah.
你知道在哪能找到他嗎
You have any idea where I can find him?
我不知道
I don't.
你不能逼人們做他們不想做的事
You can't make people do things they don't want to do.
-我得... -好的 謝謝
- I gotta... - Thanks. Yeah.
媽了個逼的
Motherfucker.
奎恩
Quinn.
你沒去做物理治療
You weren't in physical therapy.
跟我談一談
Talk to me for a minute.
我知道你很沮喪
I know you're frustrated.
這都讓你看出來了啊
Oh, that's what you think.
好 你說是就是
Okay. I'll go with that.
我很沮喪
I'm frustrated.
你說了算
Whatever you say.
在最艱難的時刻
The hardest time,
你無法再堅持多一秒時
when you can't go on one more second,
你就要繼續努力
that's when you have to keep trying,
因為這是取得突破的關鍵一刻
because that's when breakthroughs happen.
說得真他媽漂亮
Fucking moto shit!
我知道你想離開這裡
I know you want to get out of here,
但你還沒準備好
but you're not ready yet.
能不能別再...
Would you just stop...
像狗一樣吠了
being like a dog?
奎恩 聽我說
Quinn, listen...
堅持下去
Just stay with it.
你會好轉的
You will improve.
你各方面都會好轉的
All kinds of progress will start then.
都讓你消停了 我不會好的
I just said stop! I'm not getting any better.
你的破腦殼怎麼就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
放開我
Let me go.
放了我吧
奎恩先生
Mr. Quinn?
我走了
I'm going.
克拉倫斯 帶彼得回房
Clarence, see Peter to his room.
我沒事
I'm okay.
他很沮喪 很憤怒
He's frustrated, he's angry.
他認為自己沒好轉
He thinks he isn't making progress.
怎麼了
What?
在你來之前 他一直
Well... he seemed perfectly fine--
還挺好的
earlier, that is.
所以是我造成的嗎
What, so now it's my fault?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. It's just...
也許你不來擾亂他
maybe he would have more success
他會做得更好
without the upset of your visits.
你這麼說真荒謬
That's absurd. Yes!
他是因為自己的情況而心煩意亂
Yes, he gets upset, but at his situation here.
他向我表示過了
He just expresses it to me.
我們覺得沒這麼簡單
We think it's more than that.
我們
We?
"我們"是誰
Wait, who's we?
這是他醫生的想法嗎
His--his doctors feel this way?
他整個醫療團隊都這麼想
His entire treatment team does.
什麼...
What...
你是要我別來了嗎
So you're saying that I should stop coming?
你每天都來
You're here every day.
我是要你歇兩天
I'm saying you should take a break.
我是他的朋友 他沒其他親友
I'm his friend. He has no one else.
我知道 所以
I know. That's why
你該好好聆聽他的想法
you should listen to what he's trying to tell you.
進入選舉日和1月20日的就職典禮之間的
All compressed into the 72 days between the election
72天高峰時刻
and the January 20th inauguration.
現今世界最複雜 最艱難的
The most complex, most difficult transfer of power
權力移交 可能...
on the planet today probably...
她跟她的過渡團隊一起待在
The top two floors of the Intercontinental,
洲際酒店最高的兩個樓層
where she's huddled with her transition team
紐約巴克萊洲際酒店
專注於簡報和開會
poring over briefing books, taking meetings...
-先生們 -將軍
- Gentlemen? - General.
將軍
General.
好
Well?
好的是 很快就結束了
On the plus side, it didn't last long.
你們可以進來了
We're ready for you now.
祝好運
Good luck.
知道麥克倫登將軍剛才說了什麼嗎
You know what General McClendon just told me?
派七萬士兵到敘利亞
Put 70,000 troops into Syria
就能在六周內消滅極端組織
and ISIS is done and dusted in six weeks.
中情局有什麼想法
What does CIA think?
無需顧慮 先生們 直接說吧
Oh, don't be shy, gentlemen. Jump right in.
這是自由開火區
This is a free-fire zone.
問題不在於消滅極端組織
Well...the problem is not so much destroying ISIS,
總統女士 事實上...
Madame President, as it is--
候任總統女士
Madame President-elect.
我知道挺拗口的
It's a mouthful, I know.
更大的問題是
Bigger problem is holding
事後控制和保衛該地域
and securing the territory afterwards.
所以這是地面入侵和佔領
So now it's a ground invasion and an occupation.
否則 另一個極端組織會乘虛而入
Otherwise, just another ISIS waiting in the wings.
這任務挺瘮人啊 先生們
The mission is creeping, gentlemen.
不幸的是沒有其他更好的方案
Unfortunately, the alternatives don't look much better.
如果選擇撤離呢
What about getting out?
-您說什麼 -離開
- Excuse me? - Leaving.
告訴美國人民這行不通
Telling the American people this isn't working
把我們的軍隊撤回 統統撤回
and bringing our forces home-- all of them.
為何不行
Why not?
既然無法贏得戰爭 我們怎麼還待在那裡
If the war isn't winnable, what are we still doing there?
一方面是為了克制敵人
Containing the enemy, for one thing.
防止他們把該地域
Preventing them from... turning the region
作為基地 攻擊我們的家園
into a base for attacking us here at home.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果