電影《馬達加斯加的聖誕(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

說再見總讓人喜憂參半

Goodbyes can be bittersweet.

短短的306天恍如昨日

It seems like only 306 days ago...

我們剛被從心愛的中央動物園擄走

...We were snatched from our beloved Central Park Zoo...

然後被遺棄在馬達加斯加鄉下

...And dumped here in... Rustic Madagascar.

但是現在我們要離開了 在場的大家

But now that we're leaving, seeing you all here...

讓我記起我們人緣兒多好

...It reminds us just how many friends we've made.

這是我聽過最感人的演...

That's the greatest speech i've ever...!

似乎這孩子都拿不穩杯子了

Looks like the kid can't hold his sea water.

-至少他來了 - 我不明白

- Well, at least he showed up. - I don't get it.

錯過聚會可不是朱利安的作風

It's not like Julien to miss a party.

或許對於某些人來說

Maybe for some people,

說再見實在太難了

Saying goodbye is really hard.

到時候給他寄明信片吧

Yeah, well, send him a postcard

現在正好起風了

'Cause the wind's right on schedule.

好了 開始吧

Alright, let's do this!

請大家注意

Can I have your attention?

開往紐約的紅眼魚號即將起飛

The redeye to New York is about to board.

我們要回家過聖誕了

We're going home for Christmas!

-沙袋 -搞定

- Sandbags! - Check!

-繩索 -搞定

- Ropes! - Check!

-零食 -搞定

- Snacks! - Check!

-起飛了 -我們成功了

- It's working! - We did it!

其貌雖不揚 送我回家鄉

It may not be pretty, but we head to the city!

西維亞家的烤地瓜 正是我要的聖誕禮物

Candied yams from Sylvia's! That's what I want for Christmas.

我迫不及待要回河馬泳池遊兩圈

I can't wait to get back to my hippo

聞聞那香噴噴的消毒水了

Pool and that sweet smell of chlorine.

我迫不及待去看馬尼斯醫生了

And I can't wait to see Dr. Maneesh,

他是最棒的按摩師

Greatest chiropractor ever.

我嘛 只想看看雪花飄灑在我美麗的家

Me? I just wanna see the snow falling down on my beautiful city.

紐約 我們來了 搞什麼...

New York, here we come! What the...?

小心

Look out!

不 不 不 這不是真的吧

Oh, no, no! No! This isn't happening!

壓死我了 起來

Get off me! Get off me!

夥計們 聽到什麼聲音了嗎

Guys, did you hear something?

-食人族 -食人族 哪裡

- Cannibals! - Cannibals! Where?!

-朱利安 -只是那幾個怪傢伙

- Julien! - It's just the freaks.

莫裡斯 我還以為他們已經走了呢

Maurice, I thought they left already.

真希望我們還在收他們的房租呢

I hope we're still charging them rent.

-莫特 別敲鼓了 -對不起

- Mort, stop drumming already! - Sorry.

通知大家 錯誤警報

False alarm, everyone!

回去隱蔽吧 是個害人的惡作劇

Back into hiding. It was just a cruel hoax.

惡作劇 開的什麼破玩笑啊

Hoax?! What kind of sick joke is this, huh?!

對不起 我們把你們當成赤夜地精了

Sorry. We thought you were the Marauding Red Night Goblin.

赤夜...什麼精

The Marauding Red... What-nin?

莫裡斯

Maurice...

每年 朱利安節的第24天...

Every year, on the 24th of Julianuary...

-朱利安節 -那是個節日...

- Julianuary? - It's a festive holiday...,

-以國王陛下命名的 -開始是一道赤光

- ...Named after his majesty. - It starts with a red glow.

接著天空瀰漫著地精可怕

Then the air fills with the goblin's horrible,

愚弄的笑聲

Mocking laughter.

成百上千的黑色巖石砸向我們

Then it pelts us with hundreds of black rocks!

赤夜地精 赤夜地精來了

Red Night Goblin! The Red Night Goblin's coming!

好了 我知道了 他們專挑國王日來

Ok, I get it. It's picking on the King Day.

你真滑稽

Very funny.

別裝了 莫特 我知道是你

You can stop now, Mort. I know it's you back there.

赤夜地精

The Red Goblin!

-他說的是真的 -怎麼了

- He's real! - What's happening?!

-這裡 朱利安 - 把女人和貴重金屬藏起來

- Here, Julien. - Hide the women and precious metal!

裝好彈藥 向地精開火

Load the shooting thingy! Fire at the goblin!

狐猴下來 你 你 換他們下來

Lemurs down! You, you, take their places.

是 是

Aye, aye.

有辦法了 我投降

That's it! I surrender!

我們要死了

We're gonna die!

-阿歷克斯 看你的啦 -好的 好的 好的

- Alex, do something! - All right, All right! All right.

你們完蛋了 赤夜地精們

You're going down, Red Night Marauding Goblin guy!

大家 我成功了

I did it, everybody!

我成功了

I did it!

大家聽著 追擊地精 別讓他們給跑了

Everyone, after the goblin. Don't let him get away!

-糖果杖 -禮物

- Candy canes? - Presents?

-這石頭一股煤味 -等等

- These rocks taste like coal. - Hang on a minute.

阿歷克斯 我認為你把...

Alex, I think you just shot down...

看誰笑到最後啊 赤夜地精

Who's laughing now, Red Night Goblin?

是我 就是我

I am. That's who.

馬達加斯加快樂

Merry Madagascar!

我把聖誕老人射下來了

I shot down Santa.

現在 你肯定上淘氣孩子名單了

You gonna be on the naughty list for sure, now.

-安全了嗎 -什麼安全了

- Is it safe? - Is what safe?

你還有同黨嗎 多少 說 你是不是機器人

Are there more of you? How many? Tell me, are you a robot?

身體裡是不是藏了一支軍隊

Maybe you have an army hidden inside of you.

回答我 機器人軍隊

Talk to me, robot army.

-我在跟你們講話 -好癢

- I am talking to you! - That tickles.

大家看 像一大碗果凍彈來彈去

Look, everybody! It shakes like a bowl full of jelly!

-真有趣 -住手 朱利安 是聖誕老人

- Hey, this is fun! - Stop it, Julien! That's Santa Claus!

-難怪他向你扔煤球了 -聖誕老人是誰

- No wonder he throws coal at you. - Santa who?

聖誕老人 你還好嗎

Santa! Santa, you OK?

真不敢相信我在和聖誕老人講話

I can't believe I'm talking to Santa Claus!

-我知道 -等等 聖誕老人是誰

- I know. - wait. Who's Santa?

你說這話是什麼意思

What do you mean, "who's santa"?

如果你不是聖誕老人 那你是誰

If you're not Santa, who are you?

我叫...

My name is...

我不記得了

I can't remember.

瞧 腦袋上還有一頂帽子

Look, he's got another hat on.

他肯定撞壞腦子了 或許他失憶了

He must have hit his head in the crash. Maybe he's got amnesia.

太糟糕了 這...太糟糕了

Oh, this is bad. This is... This is bad!

我毀了大家的聖誕節

I've ruined Christmas for everybody.

我毀了...

I've ruined christmas for, like...

全世界的聖誕節 除非

...The whole world! Unless...

-除非 -都過來

- Unless? - Team huddle.

這樣一來 大家都好了

This could work out great for everybody.

-聖誕老人腦子撞壞了 對吧 -不 不光是腦子

- Santa's head wound? - No, not his head wound.

我們找到雪橇 幫助聖誕老人送玩具

We find the sleigh, help Santa deliver the toys.

然後在他回家的路上 把我們扔到紐約

Then, on the way home, he drops us off in New York!

太完美了 你們覺得怎麼樣

It's perfect! What do you guys think?

-我同意 -幹吧

- I'm in! - OK.

去找雪橇吧

Let's go find that sleigh.

它們太可愛了 阿歷克斯

They are just adorable! Alex,

去和它們聊聊 快 快 快

Go talk to them. Go, go, go, go, go!

小馴鹿們 你們好啊

Hello, there, little reindeer.

要不要一起開車轉轉呢 覺得怎麼樣

You guys up for a little road trip? What do you say?

退後 知道你在跟誰打交道嗎

Back away! You don't know who you're dealing with.

沒必要這麼緊張 它們是聖誕老人的小...

Hey, no need to get Psycho. They're just Santa's little...

又見面了 南極佬們

We meet again, South Polers.

北極佬

North polers.

你們認識嗎

Ok, you guys know each other?

已經打了幾個世紀的冷戰了

It's a cold war that dates back centuries.

你知道吧 聖誕老人原來是住在南極的

You see, Santa used to be based in the South Pole.

翻舊帳嗎

This again?

聖誕老人後來選了北極 光明正大

Santa chose North Pole, fair and square.

拜託 他們用糖果杖和廉價勞動力賄賂了他

Please. They bribed him with candy canes and cheap elf labor.

怎地怎地 來吧

That's it! Let's go!

聽我口號 踢他的鈴鐺

On my command, kick him in the bells.

等等 小兵去哪了

Wait, where's private?

你是我見過最美的馴鹿了

You're the most beautiful deer i've ever seen.

這是企鵝對我說過最動聽的話

That's the sweetest thing any penguin has ever said to me.

得了吧 小兵

Shake it off, Private!

北極佬看起來清純可愛

That North Poler might look like a tall drink of water...

你一旦靠近她 就跟喝了蛋酒一樣難受

...But she'll spit you out like a cup of bad eggnog!

夥計們 別這樣 聖誕節到了

Guys, guys. Come on, it's christmas.

這是互送禮物的節日

You know, the season of giving.

你們覺得呢 能載我們一程嗎

So, what do you say? Can you give us a ride?

相關焦點