電影《暗夜列車(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-12 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Wait!

等等

Wait!

等下

Wait!

等我一下

Not a good night to miss a train, friend.

天氣不太好 所以我們決定提前發車

You have your ticket?

請出示您的車票

Hey, your ticket.

您的車票

You speak English?

你會說英語麼?

English?

英語 會說不?

Okay, pay me later. We gotta move out.

好吧 上車補個票 馬上開車了

Bad storm up ahead. It's only gonna get worse. Okay?

行李交給我們 風雪越來越大 快進去吧好嗎

All right, Walter. Get us out of here.

好了 沃爾特 發車

Hi. Merry Christmas.

你好 聖誕快樂

Kalashnikov Vodka from Moscow.

優質伏特加 從莫斯科買來的

The same people who make the guns.

一幫造槍械的傢伙那

Do me a favor. Here. Go ahead. Take it.

交個朋友 送你一瓶 接ue2e5

Whatever blows your hair back, man.

我說哥們 這么喝很傷胃啊

Who's winning now?

誰快贏了?

Rather be somewhere warm?

這包廂還算暖和吧

Uh... Yeah.

呃... 是啊

How much do I owe you for the ticket?

包廂費要多錢?

You already paid for it two hours ago.

已經付過了 2小時前

Didn't say where you were going, so I just charged you the full fare.

車費已付清了 您忘了嗎?

Yeah, just a little too much eggnog at the office party.

哦 是啊在辦公室喝了點酒 腦子有點混

Yeah.

這樣啊

All right, sir. Time to take care of that ticket.

好了 先生 您該補票了

Rise and shine, buddy.

別裝沒聽見 朋友

No free naps on my train.

上車買票 天經地義

Goddamn!

媽的

A stroke, maybe.

心臟病麼?

What?

怎麼了?

You mean he's dead?

搞什麼? 他死了嗎?

Yeah, heart attack's possible.

嗯 看起來是死了

Maybe from all that running in the cold.

可能是路上受了風寒

Hey, you know what?

嘿 我說

He swallowed a bunch of pills when he first sat down.

他剛才吃了很多藥片

He threw them back like peanuts and then washed it down with a slug of vodka.

就像吃花生那樣和ue2e5我給他的 伏特加酒吞下去了

Yeah, he took a few pops before he boarded the train.

你把這當酒吧了麼

Do you think it was cyanide? Seconal.

不會是山埃吧? 是速可眠

Cyanide would have killed him right away.

中山埃毒應該是即死的

Seconal... reds.

速可眠 ...紅色的

If you take too much, it will stop your blood flow

吃得太多 會令血流停止流動

and cut off the oxygen supply to the brain.

截斷對大腦的血液供應

You think you're going to sleep and then you never wake up.]

你以為只是快要睡 但從此醒不過來

Alcohol speeds up the process.

酒精催化了毒性

Wait a minute. How was I supposed to know what he was taking?

等下 怎麼搞的好像我害死他一樣?

I wouldn't have offered him a drop if I had known.

我怎麼知道他會和藥一塊喝 沒人說你

Don't touch anything. Where you going?

什麼都別碰 你去哪?

I'm gonna radio ahead to the next station.

我得去通知下一站工作人員

Unless you want to ride with him 'til morning.

你們也不想跟一具屍體呆一塊吧?

Merry Christmas.

聖誕快樂

Oh, God! Hey!

天呀! 嘿!

He's still alive! It's just a reflex.

他還活! 反射作用罷了

Reflex, my ass. He jumped like he was struck by lightning.

反射 胡說 他眼瞪得像給閃電擊中一樣!

He's dead.

他死了

Hey, isn't it bad luck if a dead man looks you in the eyes?

靠 聽... 聽說如果一個死不瞑目的人 盯你 那就倒大黴了

You know, I read that once where...

我... 我以前聽過

It means that Death has seen you, and...

他們說...

...maybe it will track you or something.

生前遇害 死後追債...

What's this?

這些是什麼東西

I don't know where I saw that.

沒見過啊?

This is a funny-looking thing.

這玩意真有意思 看

Put it back. It's not yours.

放回去 這東西不是你的

Hey! You hear what I said?

嘿! 你沒聽見我說的話麼?

Yeah.

聽見了

Look, there's a corpse right next to us, and you go back to reading?

邊上躺ue2e5個死人 你書還看得津津有味?

What are you doing?

你在幹嗎?

The conductor told you to leave it alone.

列車長不是告訴你不要動的嗎?

What is it? What do you see?

是什麼? 你看到什麼了?

Harry! This is Miles on the Nightingale.

哈利 我是夜鶯號列車長邁爾斯

Yeah, we're headed up to Maple Creek, and I need to...

我們快到槭樹灣站了 我要你們...

Hang up!

等下!

Just come back to the rear car!

快回去看看

You'd better get back to your seat before I put my foot up your butt!

給我坐回座位上去! 不然對你不客氣!

Trust me!

相信我!

Go ahead. See for yourself.

去吧 自己去看

Miss?

小姐

Miss?

小姐

I thought I told you two to...

我說你們兩個...

Will you just look inside?

請你看下裡面

Real?

怎麼樣?

Yeah.

沒錯吧?

See how the light reflects?

知道為什麼這傢伙死不瞑目了吧?

No imitations can do that.

這寶貝獨一無二

Had an uncle once who taught me how to tell the difference between reals and fakes.

我有個叔叔勸我要區分現實和美夢

And if he were here right now, he would say that they were realer than a nun's tits.

要是他在這 準會嚇得暈倒

How much do you think they are?

它值多少?

Oh, I'd say at least five.

我想至少五吧

Thousand?

五千?

What? Million. Million?

什麼啊 五百萬 五百萬?

Yeah.

是啊

Depending on the latest pricing tables.

根據市場價是這個數

Yeah, I already tried that. They're locked in place.

我們剛試過了 鎖ue2e5

Hey! Do you got a hammer or something?

你有沒有錘子什麼的?

That might work!

那應該有用

Wait a minute. What are you doing?

等下 你要幹嗎?

I still got a dead man to report.

我還得去上報

Wait a minute! Maybe we should think about this first before...

上報前 先商量一下這事…

we do something we'll regret later, all right?

我們會後悔的 好不好?

I mean, I'm not talking about stealing it. I'm just...

我是說 咱不算偷 只是...

All right, maybe we could keep half,

好吧 咱們就拿一半

and then give the other half to charity?

另一半捐助給慈善機構

Huh? How about the Boys and Girls Club?

"祖國花朵基金會"你說怎麼樣?

That's a good group. Huh?

那個機構不錯的

Look...

聽ue2e5

Look, this is a lot of money in front of us right now!

聽我說! 現在有一大筆錢擺在你面前

That doesn't mean anything to you?

你難道一點反應都沒嗎?

Huh? Miles?

嗯? 邁爾斯?

Chances are someone else knows he's carrying it.

一旦被別人知道了怎麼辦?

What happens when they come looking for it?

他們會追查此事

We'll be long gone by then.

到那時咱們早逃之夭夭了

I won't.

我可不

You and her get off this train. I don't.

你和她會下車 我還得留在這

So quit, quit your job.

暈 還要這工作幹嗎?

Retire. Huh?

退休吧 安享晚年

You got a wife? Hmm?

你有妻子吧?

Well, maybe she'd like to live in a warmer climate for a change, huh?

也許她喜歡到個較暖和的地方住 換換環境 嗯?

I can take care of my wife without your help.

我能夠照顧好妻子 不用你幫

Or a dead man's.

也不用個死人幫

What if no one knows he's dead?

如果沒人知道呢?

What did you just say, Miss?

你剛才說什麼? 小姐?

If the body isn't reported, no one will know he's dead.

你不說出來 有誰知道呢?

He didn't buy a ticket. That's why you came back here in the first place.

他沒車票 所以乘客表裡 根本就沒顯示有這名乘客

No one will know he was ever on this train.

沒人知道這車上有這麼個人

But he's on this train. My train.

但他是在這車上 我的車上!

What am I supposed to do, let him rot to New Year's?

我該怎麼辦? 由他腐爛到新年?

One second.

稍等

So we left Fall Brook, and we're headed toward Maple Creek, correct?

下一站是槭樹灣對吧?

How much time 'til we get there?

到那還需多長時間?

29 minutes, 16 seconds.

29分16秒

You know that down to the second?

你還能精確到秒?

相關焦點