更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
在我持有的第30組資產裡 電子商務資產可以避免這種情況
In my asset 30 ecommerce bic can get away with it like that.
我能幫你脫困
My ability allay yourself.
那好 明天見 十點整
OK... Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. 10 o'clock...
《每日星報》 英國人因爆炸案而恐慌
《泰晤士報》 酒店爆炸恐怖活動
請付一英鎊四十九便士
One forty-nine please.
牛奶多少錢
How much is the milk?
四十九便士
Forty-nine pence.
找您的錢
Take your change.
謝謝你
Thank you.
一英鎊二十便士 謝謝你
One-twenty. Thank you.
太多了 黃油太多了
Too much. Much too much butter.
我愛吃黃油
I like butter.
牛奶漲價了
Milk's gone up.
每品脫四十九便士
Forty-nine P a pint.
天啊 我們得省吃儉用了
Good grief! We'll have to economise.
我們可以把車賣了
I suppose we could always sell the car.
或者用車拉客
Or take in paying guests!
當心 她正在四處找你
Watch out. She's on the prowl.
吃你的蛋吧
Eat your egg.
天 你在這裡
Goodness! There you are.
對 我們在這裡
Yes. Here we are.
鐵 娘 子
怎麼會這樣
How did this happen?
她怎麼可能出去呢
How could she possibly have got out?
千萬注意前門一定要上鎖
It's very very important that the front door is left locked.
-當然 -請務必跟接你班的人交代清楚
- Of course. - Would you please make it clear to whoever is on after you.
恐怕我得因此責怪站崗的人
I'm afraid I'm going to offend the station about this.
任何事都可能發生
Anything could have happend.
我明白
I understand.
瑪利亞 她開始洗她丈夫的杯子 並且為他準備早餐
Mariash, she's starting to clean her husband's cup and serve.
-我需要你的幫助 -好的
- I may need your help. - Yes.
-能否把地下室裡所有能找到的案例都拿過來然後 -當然
- Can you bring up any cases that you can find in your basement and... - Of course.
我們必須保證
We have to make sure..
天氣真好
Beautiful day.
你開始整理了
Oh, you've made a start.
卡洛馬上就到 我去拿些袋子來
Carol's coming soon, I'll get some bags.
凡是要給馬克的東西 我會拿個旅行箱來裝
Anything you want to go to Mark, I'll bring up a suitcase for it.
不不不不 灰色的
No no no no. The grey.
你確定嗎
You sure?
對 絕對應該穿灰色的
Yes. ...Definitely the grey.
沒問題
Righty ho.
你是老闆你做主
Boss knows best.
別讓她把我的報紙拿走
Don't let her take my paper away.
我還沒來得及讀呢 親愛的
Oh, I haven't had a chance to look at that yet, dear.
對不起
Sorry.
好姑娘
Atta-girl.
該死的
Damn.
用紙吸 用紙吸
Blot it. Blot it.
您說什麼
Pardon?
你本該看著她
You suppose to be looking after her
現在看你做的好事
Now look what you've done.
他們是防備瘋子闖進來還是怕你跑出去
Are they to keep the loonies out or you in?
我該出發了
I'll be off then.
戴上圍巾
Wear your scarf.
外面可冷了
There's a chill out there.
早上好 柴契爾夫人
Good morning Lady Thatcher.
您還好嗎 感覺怎麼樣
Are you alright? How are you feeling?
我很好 謝謝你 蘇西
I'm fine, thank you Susie.
我正在讀爆炸案的新聞
I've just been reading about the bombings.
對 很可怕
Yes. Frightful.
對不起
Sorry.
這些是需要您籤名的書
These are the books for you to sign.
能找到的我都帶來了
I brought as many as I could find.
我們可以討論一下您的行程嗎
Shall we go through your appointments?
我們說過要今天討論的
We said we'd go through them today.
對
Yes,
當然 親愛的 就今天
of course, dear. Today.
唐寧街發來的邀請函
The invitation has come from
請您出席您畫像的揭幕式
Downing Street for the unveiling of your portrait.
我會把它放在壁爐臺上
I'll put it on the mantelpiece,
還有一個邀請函是阿姆斯特朗勳爵發來的
and there's an invitation from Lord Armstrong for
邀請您在下個月第一個星期五共進午宴
lunch on the first Friday of next month.
我拒絕了 因為您在那天下午
I said no because you've got
要出席一個音樂會 但如果您想去的話
a concert that afternoon but if you'd like to...
這看起來是一個很有趣的活動
It looks like a very interesting programme.
音樂會都有什麼曲目
What are they playing?
我記得他們說是
Well I... I think they said...
羅傑斯和海默斯坦的作品
Rogers and Hammerstein.
[兩人為《國王與我》音樂劇的詞曲作者]
《國王與我》
傻男人
Silly man.
他沒戴圍巾
He hasn't got his scarf on.
瑪格麗特·柴契爾
有人把黃油蓋住了嗎
Did someone cover the butter?
我去
I'll go.
-別管它了 -瑪格麗特
- Leave it. - Margaret.
好姑娘
Good girl.
明天
Tomorrow,
不管他們幹什麼
no matter what they do,
我們都正常開張
it'll be business as usual.
兩罐小牛肉 羅伯茨先生
Two of the small beef, Mr. Roberts.
社會的命脈是什麼
What is the life blood of any community?
是商業
It's business.
不只是大生意 也包括小生意 就像我的
Not just big business but small businesses, like mine.
瑪格麗特 杯子
Margaret! CUPS!
我們在這座島上是強大的
We on this island are strong.
我們自力更生
We're self-reliant.
有時候我們顯然很自私
Sometimes we're plain bloody minded.
但我們也贊成互相幫助
But we also believe in helping each other.
我不是指政府的救濟
And I don't mean by state hand-outs...
瑪格麗特 一起去看電影嗎
Margaret, do you want to come to the pictures?
她不能出來 她要學習
She's not coming out, she's got to study.
傲慢的大小姐
Miss Hoity Toity!
永遠不要隨大流 瑪格麗特
Never run with the crowd, Margaret.
走你自己的路
Go your own way.
你自己的路
...your own way...
永遠不要隨大流
Never run with the crowd...
拆開它吧
Open it then.
郵局電報 免費送達
瑪格麗特·羅伯茨 北大街1-3號
我被牛津大學錄取了
I've got a place at Oxford.
別讓我失望 瑪格麗特
Don't let me down Margaret.
母親
Mother!
我的手還溼著
My hands are still damp.
瑪格麗特·羅伯茨
Margaret Roberts
《瑪格麗特·柴契爾》
瑪格麗特 杯子
Margaret! CUPS!
他們又在談論你了
They're talking about you again.
幾點了
What time is it?
太陽還沒有落到桅橫杆
Sun's not quite over the yardarm.
該喝下午茶了
Time for tea.
瑪格麗特
Margaret.
你頭上戴的是什麼
What have you got on your head?
在壁櫥裡找到的
Found it in the cupboard.
我心想管他的呢 今天周五 為什麼不穿華麗點
And thought bugger it, it's Friday, why not fancy dress?
你看起來真滑稽
You look ridiculous.
老闆娘不喜歡嗎
Bosslady no like?
不 丹尼斯 老闆娘不喜歡
No, Denis, Bosslady no like.
...開個頭 這是最主要的
...made a start, that's the main thing.
不 不 不 狀況還行
No, no, no, it's coming fine.
但是卡洛花了八年時間
But it's taken Carl eight years
才說服她不再固執
to persuade her to let this thinkings go.
腳
Feet!
是她的藥