電影《到葉門釣鮭魚(2011)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

去葉門釣鮭魚

親愛的瓊斯博士

Dear Dr. Jones,

我所代表的一位家產頗豐的客戶

I act on behalf of a client with access to very substantial funds

想要投資一個項目

who has indicated a desire

有關將鮭魚

to sponsor a project to introduce salmon

及釣鮭魚活動引進葉門

and the sport of salmon fishing into the Yemen.

我希望能夠和您安排一次會面以確保

I would like to seek a meeting with you to identify

此項目的投資以及實施問題

how this challenging project might be initiated and resourced.

外交和聯邦事務部也把此項目

I might add that the Foreign and Commonwealth Office

看作英也兩國合作的象徵給予了大力支持

supports the project as a symbol of Anglo-Yemeni cooperation.

哈莉·切伍德·塔波特小姐敬上

Yours sincerely, Harriet Chetwode-Talbot, Ms.

菲茨哈裡斯&普萊斯投資顧問公司

Fitzharris & Price Investment Consultants.

好好享受你的晚上

Night. Have a good evening.

你也是 替我向你家兵哥問好

You, too. Say hi to soldier boy.

我們只是普通朋友 見過幾次面而已

We're just friends, you know. We've only met a couple of times.

-你周一就這樣說過了 -住嘴

- Yeah, you tell me that on Monday. - Shut up.

看到你真好

Hi. It's great to see you.

-我也是 抱歉 -是嗎

- Yes. Me, too. Sorry. - Yes?

-是啊 -你也是

- Yes. - You, too.

-這才是開始 -別說了 我緊張

- No, "Yes" Is a start, that's fine. - Stop it, I'm so nervous.

你有什麼可緊張的

Why are you nervous?

我不知道 我只是想看起來成熟一點

I don't know. I'm trying to be very sophisticated and grown-up.

好吧 成熟 確實有夠成熟的

Right. No, grown-up, absolutely. Quite right, yeah.

-哈莉 -怎麼了

- Harriet. - Yes?

誰最後到誰請客

Last one to the restaurant pays.

什麼

What?

混蛋

You bastard.

親愛的哈莉·切伍德·塔波特

Dear Harriet Chetwode-Talbot,

感謝你的來信

thank you for your e-mail.

作為漁業專家 鮭魚的事我有些意見

As a fisheries specialist, permit me a word or two about salmon.

遷移的鮭魚群只有在涼爽

Migratory salmonoids require cool,

並且含氧豐富的水中才能完成產卵

well-oxygenated water in which to spawn.

另外 在鮭魚發育幼期

In addition, in the early stages of the salmon's life cycle,

作為食物來源的

a good supply of fly life

歐洲北部河流原生昆蟲

indigenous to the northern European rivers

也對鮭魚及幼鮭的生存至關重要

is necessary for the juvenile salmon, or parr, to survive.

到印度洋和紅海有相當一段距離

Some considerable distance from the Indian Ocean,

我相信你是清楚的

or indeed the Red Sea, as I am sure you are aware,

而外聯部顯然不清楚

though apparently not the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

我們假設在葉門的自然條件下

We conclude that conditions in the Yemen

這個計劃難以實施

make this project unfeasible.

是完全行不通

Fundamentally unfeasible.

對 完全行不通

Yes, yes. Fundamentally unfeasible.

我們都會因此而後悔的

We therefore regret

在這個問題上 我們幫不了您

that we are unable to help you any further in this matter.

阿爾弗雷德·瓊斯博士敬上

Yours, Alfred Jones, Doctor.

我在你的三明治裡加了鴨肝頭

I've put duck liver pate in your sandwich.

好極了

That's lovely.

對了 我先去睡了

Righto. I'm off to bed.

現在就睡嗎

Already?

-機場的車五點過來 -好吧

- Airport car's coming at 5:00. - Righto.

關於石蛾捕蠅紙 我有一個新想法

I'll maybe have another wee pass at the caddis fly paper.

你可以在飛機上看看

You could read it on the airplane.

我忙著做報告呢 親愛的 回來再看

Up to my ear in reports, darling. I'll read it when I'm back.

好吧 那晚安

Right, then. Good night.

天啊 不可以 我不能這麼做

Oh, my God, I don't do this. I don't do this.

沒什麼不可以的

No, I can tell.

我很久沒做這檔子事了

I haven't done this in a really long time.

-好了 -我害怕

- Okay. - I'm so shy.

-好吧 我睡沙發 -我害怕

- Okay. No, I'll sleep on the sofa. - No, I'm so shy.

哈莉 說真的 我...

Look, Harriet, I mean it. I...

閉嘴

Shut up.

你總是在說你怕

You were saying. You're shy.

我確實是怕

I am shy and quiet.

就像希特勒那樣 我是認真的

Like Hitler. I'm serious.

羅伯特 我...

Robert, I...

別這樣 忘記我吧

Don't do this and then forget me.

我不想成為晨起兵營裡討論的笑話

I just don't wanna be an army barracks joke in the morning.

別這樣對我

Please be nice to me.

哈莉 我也是認真的 真的

Harriet, I'm serious, too. I mean it.

如果你想讓我睡沙發 我

So if you want me to sleep on the sofa, then I'll...

梅耶斯上尉 如果你再說一次

If you say, Captain Mayers,

你要睡沙發的話

one more time you'll sleep on the sofa,

那你就真的去睡沙發吧

you'll bloody well sleep on the sofa.

羅伯特·梅耶斯上尉 3-6-4-7-7-2

Captain Robert Mayers, 3-6-4-7-7-2.

我是麥斯威爾 你最好有要緊事兒

Maxwell. Better be good.

麥斯威爾女士 出現了新情況

Mrs. Maxwell, we have a situation.

-什麼 -阿富汗出現緊急情況

- What? - Code Red in Afghanistan.

你睡吧

Go to sleep.

熱點新聞

你最好不要告訴我那是清真寺

Tell me that's not a mosque.

那是個宗教建築

Well, it is a religious establishment...

-那就是清真寺了 -是的

- Of course it's a bloody mosque! - Well, of course...

-怎麼了 -去睡覺

- What's up? - Go to sleep.

-進行聯合行動 -不 不 不行

- ...make this a joint operation. - No, no,no, no,no, no,no.

英國和這件事沒有任何關係

The British have absolutely nothing to do with this whatsoever.

我要讓阿富汗的每一個男人 女人

And I want every single man, woman,

孩子甚至山羊都明白這一點

child and goat in Afghanistan to know that.

英國國家新聞署

天哪 我認為我們無法控制

My God, I didn't think we could

阿富汗這場戰爭的影響

make the war in Afghanistan any less popular,

但是 這事我也說不準

but, hey, even I can be wrong.

我們接下來還是要

We'll have Vera Lynn

對於薇拉·琳的自殺事件表示慰問

strapping on her suicide belt in sympathy next.

海軍陸戰隊 一群亡命之徒

Bravo, the bloody Marines.

夠了 你們這群傢伙

Right, you lot.

我們需要正面的中東新聞 要夠分量

We need a good news story from the Middle East, a big one.

現在就要 你們有一個小時的時間

And we need it now. You've got an hour, get on with it.

中東正面新聞

正面新聞

Good news, eh?

活力女生團體中東行

New girl band, Middle East tour.

也許可以

Maybe. Maybe.

觸摸我 不 不 不

Touch my body. No, no...

好吧

Okay.

不 看來不行

Maybe not. No.

英國人橫穿阿拉伯

British trans-Arabian rally.

看在上帝的份兒上

For God's sake.

快 快 趕快想啊 這是什麼

Come on, come on. Come up with something. What's this?

關於在葉門引進釣鮭魚活動

A project to introduce salmon fishing to the Yemen.

釣鮭魚 在葉門釣鮭魚

Salmon fishing. Salmon fishing in the Yemen.

你那一群牛津劍橋的低能兒

Is that the best you puffed-up Oxbridge-educated moronic buffoons

就只能想出這些主意嗎

can come up with?

餵 是的 首相大人

Yes? Yes, Prime Minister.

我正在處理這件事

Well, no, I'm working on it right now.

我想我會讓您滿意的

I think I may have come up with something that you'll like.

釣鮭魚 釣鮭魚

Salmon fishing. Salmon fishing.

唐寧街10號 英國首相官邸

你們想看我被炒魷魚嗎

Are you dollies trying to get me fired?

我們走吧

Well, here we go.

就選魚吧

Fish it is.

英國農業部

-早啊 -早

- Morning. - Good morning.

-早 -早

- Morning. - Morning.

-早 -早

- Morning. - Hello.

漢普夏阿文河的巨型鮭魚

麥斯威爾小姐在一線 先生

Mrs. Maxwell on line one, sir.

告訴她佔線

Busy.

她說有急事 先生

She says it's urgent, sir.

麥斯威爾是什麼人

Maxwell who?

她是首相的新聞發布官

The press officer to the Prime Minister, sir.

帕崔莎

Patricia.

你還沒退休呢吧

They haven't pensioned you off yet, then?

聽著 我從外聯部了解到一個點子

Listen, I got the heads-up from the FCO about this

在葉門引進鮭魚 怎麼樣

相關焦點